🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Settlers Spray Graffiti On Bethlehem Area Mosques

Coyote, I was unaware that over half a million people consider the Palestinians to be 'subhuman'.

What I have seen here is that several posters have convinced themselves that 'Zionists' are subhuman and all "deserve" whatever violence the Palestinians can inflict upon them.

lol...are you serious? muslims have been called beasts, savages, animals, and worse constantly and endlessly by jews and zionists.

Coyote, I was unaware that over half a million people consider the Palestinians to be 'subhuman'.

What I have seen here is that several posters have convinced themselves that 'Zionists' are subhuman and all "deserve" whatever violence the Palestinians can inflict upon them.

I think there are a number of "settlers" who feel that the Palestinians are subhuman.

That is reflected by some posters here as well.

I'm aware that certain posters feel that way about Zionists.

Are you aware that there are posters here who feel that way about Palestinians? Or, is it one sided?
It's two sided of course and here's a good example. I'm just wondering which is the most serious. Here's a good example of the "Other Side".

Police nab Temple Mount terrorists - Israel Today | Israel News

I think there are a number of "settlers" who feel that the Palestinians are subhuman.

Are you aware that there are posters here who feel that way about Palestinians? Or, is it one sided?
It's two sided of course and here's a good example. I'm just wondering which is the most serious. Here's a good example of the "Other Side".

Such name calling. It must be a propaganda site.

"Sherri considers grafitti on a mosque far more serious than the murder of a jewish baby."

Yeah. And that's really disturbing!

What is really disturbing is what graffiti represents and what it can lead to: organized violence fueled by the hatred towards a group of people considered subhuman by the settlers.

You should know how evil that can be especially when people don't take it very seriusly because the group it's directed against is not well liked so instead of discussing it we discuss another act of violence instead.
Always on this board it is mentioned how the mosques are desecrated and vandalized, but there is never any mention of when the Arabs desecrate and vandalize. Plus regardless of which side does the desecration of vandalism, at least that does equate to those Yeshiva students who were murdered in the past. I am sure everyone remembers that incident.

Israelis angered that yeshiva vandalism goes unnoticed - Israel Today | Israel News

Such name calling. It must be a propaganda site.
I always hear this said at the deli I frequent but I don't know what it means but it sounds good though. Yada, yada, yada!

Since you're so convinced of all of that, why don't you dig up quotes and NAME NAMES.

I'm really rather tired of being daily slandered as a 'Zionist' by the l'il sherrithing and others of its ilk. When some of you oh-so-piously 'evenhanded' types finally tell her to STFU with her lying filth, then maybe I'll decide to give a rodent's round rump what you might think.

Anyone who CLAIMS to be for a two-state solution should have repudiated seal's little tirades about 'Israel shouldn't exist at all'. When any of you 'high-minded' types figures out that his POV is inimical to actual discussion taking place, perhaps you can convince me that there's something worth attempting to discuss around here.

I absolutely support the right of moderators to have their own personal views and express them. Which is why I'm replying to those views right here & now.

It isn't just an isolated instance: the hatefest against Adelle's mother has gone on for several pages entirely unabated. And the 'authority figure' appears to be completely unaware that a poster has called for he wholesale killing of over half a million people simply for being 'settlers'.

Noooooo - instead it's "Let's slam the people who aren't gasping in revulsion at the horrible racism of scribbling on 'sacred' walls." It's LIPUSH who told us Adelle's mother would have been against such hateful acts - and instead of giving her any support...... Well, all I will state is that I think you are VERY much mistaken in you expressed views.

Perhaps I am simply too tired of the apparent repetition of an EXTREMELY troublesome bit of propaganda which has been a constant refrain around here?

lol...are you serious? muslims have been called beasts, savages, animals, and worse constantly and endlessly by jews and zionists.

Find the quotes and name the posters - or be quiet, please.

Coyote adulates women who put bombs on their bodies
for the purpose of blowing the brains out jewish children---
so that when anyone refers to such a person in negative
terms ---he is insulted because to HIM THEY ARE THE
GREATEST EXAMPLES OF ARAB/MUSLIM WOMANHOOD---
He is so insulted that he considers ALL MUSLIMS to be
denigrated

look directly above at irose's post, or read the rather extensive roudy collection...for just a couple of the posters.

here ya go, babe...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6502844

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=6502848

and if you tire of reading, you may want to lecture your buds on that godwin's law you were touting awhile back, after you reaquant yourself with it, of course.

stop playing innocent and acting stupid...please.

Last edited:
I have never said that the native Jews were foreign criminals.

I know your theory tinsy----the only people who have rights in ISRAEL/
JUDEA are the shit that invaded and murdered jews over the past 17OO
years and all muslims who want to live there if they managed to do so
for two years happily knocking out enough jews to establish their
own SHIT as SUPREME ----as to the jews in neighboring lands----
under the filth of the shit you endorse------they can also drop dead.

watch what you call "legal" it can be a double edged sword

according to you ---MY TOWN IS FULL OF CRIMINAL SHIT_----they
and their filthy mosques are FOREIGNERS----there are synagogues
here since before the revolutionary war

There have been Muslims here since before the revolutionary war.

actually ----no-----the only "muslims" were foreigners imported as slaves
by shit like you -----they were muslims if they were enslaved by muslims
and forced into islam as are the sudanese christians still be held in Khartoum.

I assure you---lots of those kids WILL REMAIN MUSLIMS just as some of
the subsaharans blacks remained muslims and the jewish children confiscated
by muslims under the DHIMMI ORPHAN law----just remain that way----
and the american natives confiscated by CHRISTIAN MISSIONS
remained christian. The muslims in my town are largely arabs, and
southeast asian FOREIGNERS----many speak no english and lots of
the females are completely illiterate in ALL languages to the point
that they cannot even write their own initials in ANY LANGUAGE.
I agree with you----they should GO HOME

I know your theory tinsy----the only people who have rights in ISRAEL/
JUDEA are the shit that invaded and murdered jews over the past 17OO
years and all muslims who want to live there if they managed to do so
for two years happily knocking out enough jews to establish their
own SHIT as SUPREME ----as to the jews in neighboring lands----
under the filth of the shit you endorse------they can also drop dead.

watch what you call "legal" it can be a double edged sword

according to you ---MY TOWN IS FULL OF CRIMINAL SHIT_----they
and their filthy mosques are FOREIGNERS----there are synagogues
here since before the revolutionary war

peter salem, among others.

peter salem, among others.

Good point, Deach---since there is NO TIME in the past 4000
years and---more than 2500 years before the ass lickers of the
rapist pig showed up as invaders-----that there were not JEWS
in "palestine" aka israel/judea-----jews are not foreigners
there but the followers of the rapist are there only about 1200
years There were jews in the americas -----before there were
muslims---in fact almost ---just as long as the isa ass licker CORTEZ
invaded and murdered native americans

are you suggesting that two wrongs make a right?

If soldiers kill Palestinians on purpose, I'm very much for them being punished.

But you keep deflecting. The issue is Adelle.

Answer to the point.

Yeah, but they never are.

Why are you so one sided about Adelle? Where is your outrage when Palestinian children are killed?

Many times I have said that I do not find it acceptable or justified when Palestinian kids are being killed, something you keep ignoring.

What you and Sherri do is blaming everything in this conflict on Israel only.

So yes, I will focus on Adelle.

And the settlers did, too since they did it in her name.

Now please come back to the real point of the issue.

are you suggesting that two wrongs make a right?
If soldiers kill Palestinians on purpose, I'm very much for them being punished.

But you keep deflecting. The issue is Adelle.

Answer to the point.

excuse me, but i don't think P F is jewish.

if two wrongs made a right, than the jews owe hundreds of dead children. she is, what israelis so conveniently refer to, as colateral damage.

sad, but suck it up.

How about YOUR child being a collateral damage?!

No child is collateral damage anywhere in the world. that phrased is fucked up to its core!

Throwing stones is a response to Israel's occupation. Ending the occupation will stop the stone throwing.

You keep ignoring my question.

That's like saying that someone driving drunk should not be punished, because the culprit is the alcohol.

What should be done with the stone throwers.

Adelle is lying in bed because she was stoned by ARABS.

THERE SHOULD BE PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!!!!

all the settlers shoud be executed. how is that or punishment. hell, add every child and animal and you can add another book to the torah.

adelle is lying in a bed for one reason, a combination of greedy jews and israeli politicians allow a bunch of ne'er do well thugs to steal land. adelle is on you and yours more than she is on any rock thrower.

Adelle is lying in that bed because Palestinian terrorists tried to kill her. And if, By God's great name, the ones who did that are found, I do hope they get their asses kicked! by Shin Bet and by inmates!

I believe that attacking mosques, especially on this day, is an aweful Chillul HaShem, and I believe Adva Biton would not have felt please knowing they did behalf of her daughter.

However, if the DID catch the real kids who threw the stones on baby Adelle, I hope they get life for attempt murder, times 4!

i believe those who spray paint mosques and steal land should be pushed into the sea, at this point.

they should pin medals on those rock throwers for not trembling under israeli jackboots.

"t's the occupation, stupid"

Is graffiti worse than stoning?

You people are pathetic.

"It's you Anti-Zionists being hypocrites, stupid!"

"Sherri considers grafitti on a mosque far more serious than the murder of a jewish baby."

Yeah. And that's really disturbing!

What is really disturbing is what graffiti represents and what it can lead to: organized violence fueled by the hatred towards a group of people considered subhuman by the settlers.

You should know how evil that can be especially when people don't take it very seriusly because the group it's directed against is not well liked so instead of discussing it we discuss another act of violence instead.

I find the graffiti disturbing, yes.

I find the crime of stoning Adelle much more disturbing.

They throw stones, settlers spray a wall.

Say it's the same thing is ridiculous.

Spraying doesn't lead to mass violence. It's a form of protest.

If violence is to start, it will be Rabbis calling to physically respond to the stoning of Adelle.

I didn't see it happening. Considering it took place more than 2 weeks ago, it's not probable it will take place at all

The police didn't find the culprits yet, so they took the law to their hands.

I don't think at all it's ok, but I can understand them.

The police should investigate both cases, in this issue.

Forum List

Back