Severe Storms

Yep. It's actually colder in the UK than it is in Greenland and Siberia right now.

The storms are about to hit us...wahoo, get my tornado saddle out..

If nobody gets nailed it will not be for lack of Mother Nature trying. One outside of Reno. One try outside of Lawton. Power is down in some areas (Bethany/Mustang). Texas should start rocking here in a bit. Hope your ok.

Yep. It's actually colder in the UK than it is in Greenland and Siberia right now.
I thought you were joshing me. Nope. You were not.
That's just crazy.

Unusual yes, crazy no.

It's almost May. You say tomato.

A few years ago we were still skiing in July! So yeah, unusual, but not crazy.

Skiing? That's just crazy and it has nothing to do with what month. :tongue:

If nobody gets nailed it will not be for lack of Mother Nature trying. One outside of Reno. One try outside of Lawton. Power is down in some areas (Bethany/Mustang). Texas should start rocking here in a bit. Hope your ok.
I guess I will call my cousins in Bethany and Mustang to see if they rode it out all right..
I am fine....I used to live in OKC/Moore area and don't miss all the turdnado activity of the plains..

Last edited:

I guess I will call my cousins in Bethany and Mustang to see if they rode it out all right..
I am fine....I used to live in OKC/Moore area and don't miss all the turdndo activity of the plains..

You told me before you used to live in OKC, that's why I mentioned the other towns to you.

They have a tornado between Arcadia and Luthor.

I'm watching a live stream. Highly addictive by the way.

I am fine....I used to live in OKC/Moore area and don't miss all the turdndo activity of the plains..

You told me before you used to live in OKC, that's why I mentioned the other towns to you.

They have a tornado between Arcadia and Luthor.

I'm watching a live stream. Highly addictive by the way.
I used to get up on the roof to take pictures, as the neighbors screamed for me to come down...I was an avid photojournalist wanna be then..
13051728_1101968603180231_6966434126503801743_n.jpg

One day alone we had 27 funnels spotted in the greater OKC area, the second largest city in the USA..

Forum List

Back