Sex addiction is a mental health disorder declares world health organization and treatment

0A61DA5C-9310-443D-AAE4-FE5F451C2F77.gif
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared sex addiction is a mental-health disorder.

All I have to say is....

View attachment 203910
gay-pride-parade_79671179.jpg

grind_0538_310.jpg

pride.jpg

So, let Me get this straight.

Sex is an addiction?

I swear, if you come anywhere near Me with a cure, I'll feed you to Clinton!!!!!

You don't have it straight.

Sex is not an addiction. A beer isn't an addiction either.

But it's possible to become addicted to either.
You have your tenses mixed up.

To become isn't the correct tense.

:21:

I'm afraid I don't understand your grammar argument.

I see no error in my statement.
LOL

Okay, never mind.

You are speaking in the past tense.

Possible to become addicted has left the station.

It's a joke. Or as Cmdr Data would say...

I don't get it.

I use the past tense because "becoming addicted" to something is a predicate to being addicted to that thing.

It’s cool doc we understand. Just having some fun.

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared sex addiction is a mental-health disorder.

All I have to say is....some seem to be "proud" of their mental-health disorder...at least now it's confirmed it's a mental health issue (as if any sane person needed the WHO to tell them that...)

View attachment 203910
gay-pride-parade_79671179.jpg

grind_0538_310.jpg

pride.jpg
Lol, I used to live on the outskirts of 'Boys Town' Santa Monica blvd, Hollywood CA. U haven't seen anything over the top until walking in the Halloween Parade after the sun goes down... lol I don't recommend it for straight guys though!!!

Uh nope not for this guy. Freaks freak me out. I want to be home with a soft and cuddly female. Not someone that’s hairy and smells lik ass. No no no lol

Uh nope not for this guy. Freaks freak me out. I want to be home with a soft and cuddly female. Not someone that’s hairy and smells lik ass. No no no lol
No worries, these boys usually wax everything & smell like a petunia... U'd be all set in that regard, lol

Drug addiction is a disease as well. That hasn't stopped the government from locking up drug addicts.
It's just good to see the world health folks admitting that those so obsessed with sex that they'd hold parades with it as their theme...and even attempt to derive legal identities from that illness...are indeed considered mentally ill.

Forum List

Back