Sex Attacker Went After a Woman ... She's a Kickboxer

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
"Be quiet and do as I tell you and you won't get hurt" were Willis' words to her, she told the Gloucester Crown Court. Instead, she says she cursed him out ("I think I said something like 'go f--- yourself'"), then tried to break his arm with an armlock. That move failed, and Willis started pounding on her face. The "stunned" woman then completed the move that would make Willis pass out: a scissor-like hold. "I closed my eyes and held it for as long as I could, hoping he would pass out in a few seconds," she told the court. "Then I felt his body go limp. … I flipped him off, rolled over, and crawled through the bushes to the door of the house." Willis was convicted of sexual assault, and the judge ordered $785 paid directly to the woman, saying, "He bit off slightly more than he could chew with this young lady. … I think she has to be singled out in some modest way by the court."

UK Kickboxer Chokes Her Attacker Unconscious

She sounds like an assault kickboxer. Dangerous and thus should obviously be banned.

You can't "ban" a technique, sorry.

You can ban schools that teach that violence.....after all.....she only made the situation worse by resisting him...right...?

I am sure he was actually kind, or stupid or she had plain dumb luck working for her....shouldn't that be all that she needs....?

Apparently the father in the D.C. attack was also a martial artist...

Police Identify Suspect in Slaying of Wealthy DC Family

Savopoulos moonlighted as a martial-arts instructor and had planned to open a martial arts studio in northern Virginia.

The Savopouloses lived in a $4.5 million home Woodley Park, where mansions are protected by fences and elaborate security systems and local and federal law enforcement officers are a constant presence, in part because Vice President Joe Biden's official residence is nearby.

She sounds like an assault kickboxer. Dangerous and thus should obviously be banned.

You can't "ban" a technique, sorry.

You can ban schools that teach that violence.....after all.....she only made the situation worse by resisting him...right...?

I am sure he was actually kind, or stupid or she had plain dumb luck working for her....shouldn't that be all that she needs....?

Yanno, when you find yourself unable to come up with a coherent thought, it's prolly best to move on to some other thread where you can.

Don't worry. Some bleeding heart will turn it all around and try to get her arrested for assault.

The poor misguieded attacker had a bad homelife and really wasn't trying to hurt the woman. He's the victim.

Don't worry. Some bleeding heart will turn it all around and try to get her arrested for assault.

The poor misguieded attacker had a bad homelife and really wasn't trying to hurt the woman. He's the victim.
He only wanted sex. He has a right to have any kind of sex he wants.

I almost shudder (and smile) to think what some of the female Krav Maga students I've been in class with the last couple of weeks would have done to him.

Forum List

Back