Sex is Over Rated

Who's going more than once a day? I know you're supposed to, but I don't.

And I even supplement fiber in my diet too, and take a good quality multi.

WTF?

WTF?

Nah, you're just saving it up so you can savor th moment. Come on now, tell the truth.
:lol::lol:

WTF?
some days I can go four times a day, I take two before I ever even leave the house.:razz:

and not to be unlady like :) but after having my son I didn't have a BM for two weeks. I don't think anything was better when I finally did go.:lol:

I had that problem when I got to Basic Training in the Air Force.

A lot of us went about 2 weeks before we finally went.
I went on a trip with an ex once where we stayed in the same hotel room. I couldn't go the whole time I was there.:redface:

myspaceflush.jpg

Sex is over rated, there's nothing like a good BM.
You must be getting old. I've heard that from several old codgers

:lol::lol:
Bowel Movement

Oh.

Well what about a good butt munching?

Wouldn't know. Is it as refreshing and mind clearing?
A BM is mind clearing only to those that have shit for brains.

Oh.

Well what about a good butt munching?

Wouldn't know. Is it as refreshing and mind clearing?

Perhaps on the receiving end. I'm not a fan of being on either end though, personally. That area only serves one purpose, and it's what you were originally getting at.

Let's leave it at that.
That single purpose was the basis of my argument on another forum that anal sex is abnormal whereas fellatio is not.

Sex is over rated, there's nothing like a good BM.

I agree that pinching one off feels pretty good...especially if it is a clean pinch, one-wiper that doesn't require a post-shit shower.
That condition is determined by what you eat. The worst that can happen is that your asshole slams shut after ejecting a large marble. The purpose behind tapered turds is to keep that from happenin'.

If it's overrated, then why do so many Republicans get caught doing it? Don't they have anything better to do?

If it's overrated, then why do so many Republicans get caught doing it? Don't they have anything better to do?

Really?

In a thread that had zero to do with politics and was pretty funny, you had to come kill the buzz with that?

rdean's concept of humor...................................( ? )............................................

He literally did kill the buzz, too. This thread was moving until that shit.

I had that problem when I got to Basic Training in the Air Force.

A lot of us went about 2 weeks before we finally went.

Basic Training or boot camp does all sorts of strange things to the body.

I did not shit for a week and the first time I saw a woman after weeks of just being around men I had an erection which could have carried the space shuttle into orbit.

Forum List

Back