Sex with Robots to be the Norm in 50 years

Well, although sex is an important part of a relationship to me, there is definitely more than just sex, so I don't think I would be satisfied with a robotic relationship. That's just me though. I guess a lot of guys don't really care as long as they are "getting some."

I don't think most women will be that interested in having sex with a robot though. There's nothing like the real thing, baby! :D

This is fucking weird and creepy. Some people must be SOOO desperate. Lol.
Can you imagine fucking a machine? Gears rattling and shit?

So would you use WD-40 or some 10W-30 for lube?
yeah..something like that… and some cooling system.. you know when it gets over heated.. you say.. "oh honey you are so hot.. let me get some ice to cool you down my dick just got fucking burnt and blistered…"

Well, although sex is an important part of a relationship to me, there is definitely more than just sex, so I don't think I would be satisfied with a robotic relationship. That's just me though. I guess a lot of guys don't really care as long as they are "getting some."

I don't think most women will be that interested in having sex with a robot though. There's nothing like the real thing, baby! :D
How would you know, you took a vow of abstinence...??

How would you know, you took a vow of abstinence...??

I did? How do you know SO MUCH about me? Lol. Stalker?

Since there is more to a relationship than just sex, both men and women would be dumping human companions for robot ones.

Can you imagine what would happen to campus rape claims?

The electrical dust is starting to rust
Her trapezoid thermometer taste
All the red tape is mechanical rape
Of the TV program waste
Valid question.. are there going to be rape statues instituted? "So and so fucked his robot to oblivion… performed unwanted sex causing the robot's motherboard short circuited.."

Of the TV program waste
Valid question.. are there going to be rape statues instituted? "So and so fucked his robot to oblivion… performed unwanted sex causing the robot's motherboard short circuited.."
Consenting adult 'bots only

Of the TV program waste

Oh, good grief! :lol:

what if you catch your robot cheating with your smart TV ...the fifty inch one...and the TV screen too...
throw your beer bottle into the tv screen..after all you want your sexy robot.. tv, not as much it won't suck your dick...

Fuck yeah :thup:

Sex with robots to be the norm in 50 years expert claims - Mirror Online

And then we won't have to worry about world peace anymore. As everyone will be satisfied! :rofl:
What will I do with my hands?
Nothing to prevent blogging at the same time. Many here seem to be jerking off, anyway (though this is not directed at the quotee).
...why not??? Moonglow doesn't mind getting caught red handed… I mean… nevermind.

Forum List

Back