🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sex

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Kamala Harris and AOC are dammed sexy. But complete idiots, who votes for these dingbats? There is a lot unpack here...Um, we have 25% of the populace getting 100% representation in the both political sphere and the media. And this goes way deeper than that. China, George Soros on a nice sunny day...

Sexy? lol ..... may be after you have been drinking the whole day! :oops: :auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
JFK was a old school democrat. I was a old school democrat. We put a man on the moon, we used to build things. NOW? The Democrats think being "progressive" means destroying America. I do NOT subscribe to a party that is this insane or suicidal.

Democrats destroy everything they touch, but then coincidentally want to censor or ban anyone or anything as "hate speech"....because that's what fascists totalitarians control freaks do .
I agree. Totalitarianism makes Progressives the Greater Evil. Totalitarian Regimes of the XXth Century brought enormous suffering to the World.

JFK was a old school democrat. I was a old school democrat. We put a man on the moon, we used to build things. NOW? The Democrats think being "progressive" means destroying America. I do NOT subscribe to a party that is this insane or suicidal.

That goes without saying, darling! :up:

About as sexy as a barf bag.

And about as smart as well

Kamala Harris and AOC are dammed sexy. But complete idiots, who votes for these dingbats? There is a lot unpack here...Um, we have 25% of the populace getting 100% representation in the both political sphere and the media. And this goes way deeper than that. China, George Soros on a nice sunny day...
Yes, they are both sexy, as to the rest of your rambling delusion, it makes as much sense as you do.

Thank you! Most people in Modern America do not understand how evil Totalitarian Regimes are.

Republican agenda has many great flaws. Democratic agenda is Totalitarian -- they are The Greater Evil.

Democrats used to be constuctive. I left them... or did they leave us? I realized they abandoned everything and went sideways in 08' with Obama the first Black president...accept he wasn't and the Dems lost it then. What else can I say?

You think Cackles and Donkey Chompers are sexy? :abgg2q.jpg: :no_text11:

I am astounded at this: Democrats used to fight this crap, they are now supporting "Mandates" which are synonymous with "Dictates" which is fascism any which way you cut it. "Democrats" are doing this. These "Democrats" seemingly abandoned Americans and just corrupt assholes.

I am astounded at this: Democrats used to fight this crap, they are now supporting "Mandates" which are synonymous with "Dictates" which is fascism any which way you cut it. "Democrats" are doing this. These "Democrats" seemingly abandoned Americans and just corrupt assholes.
Let's stay with the sexy angle for a moment. Are there any sexy republican politicians? Being attractive seems to be a requirement but they are absolutely forbidden to be sexy. They have to act like church ladies and work against people having fun with their private parts.

Let's stay with the sexy angle for a moment. Are there any sexy republican politicians? Being attractive seems to be a requirement but they are absolutely forbidden to be sexy. They have to act like church ladies and work against people having fun with their private parts.

Whatever happene dto that tall skinny chick who was always deadpan droll who used to be all over the place pimping her books. Forget her name.

The lack of self awareness in this post is staggering.

Whatever happene dto that tall skinny chick who was always deadpan droll who used to be all over the place pimping her books. Forget her name.
Ann Coulter? She still running her mouth saying the same shit but she's now a lefty for having criticized Trump.

Ann Coulter? She still running her mouth saying the same shit but she's now a lefty for having criticized Trump.

Yes that is the one. I never see or hear of her anymore but I also don't really watch much TV other than some DVR's shows. I recall she used to slither through any crack that had a camera on the other side though. I always found her annoying.

Forum List

Back