Sexual assault on campus

Right...If this boy had just used the girls bathroom, I'm sure he would have never been attacked. You old fuckers cannot die off fast enough to suit me.

Apparently you have trouble reading, from the OP.

(A) transgender student who identifies as male...
In other words, a teenage girl was raped in the boys room because someone told her that it was perfectly natural for girls to use the boys room.

No, he was assaulted because his dinosaur parents told him to be afraid and attack those who are different.

The parents are 100% at fault for their sicko kids' actions.

His dinosaur parents are Democrats.

Just saying.

Apparently you have trouble reading, from the OP.

In other words, a teenage girl was raped in the boys room because someone told her that it was perfectly natural for girls to use the boys room.

No, he was assaulted because his dinosaur parents told him to be afraid and attack those who are different.

Just saying.

How do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Just saying.

How do you know?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Simple statistics, which means I actually have solid evidence to back up my position.

Which brings up an interesting point, why aren't you demanding that Luddly prove that their parents told them to beat up people who are different?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contra_Costa_County,_California#Voter_registration_statistics

Poor libbies, maybe you'll one day get one committed by privileged cis white hetero males, but until they, guess you'll have to keep faking them.

Libs: What's with with LGBTs faking hate crimes?

Don't you think a fake hate crime should be treated as a hate crime. Remember when the LGBTer in Nebraska carved crosses in her chest to make it look like christians attacked her? Remember?

Forum List

Back