🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

Not after a brutal fist fight.

Again, your 'scenario' is laughably implausible. As its one of the two following situations:
Mine is????? give me a break...lets see I'm going to rob someone and I have a gun so instead of pulling the gun out and forcing the guy to hand over his money I'm going to try and fight him first and then shoot him in the back but leave the wallet full of cash a gold chain and a watch...sure...
:cuckoo:

Again, your 'scenario' is laughably implausible. As its one of the two following situations:
Mine is????? give me a break...lets see I'm going to rob someone and I have a gun so instead of pulling the gun out and forcing the guy to hand over his money I'm going to try and fight him first and then shoot him in the back but leave the wallet full of cash a gold chain and a watch...sure...

Yes, yours. As your scenario would require that either the police were IN on the Rich murder. Or that you expect us to ignore the police and their investigation because you pretend you know better.

Ram.....you're a vastly inferior source to the police on this matter.

:cuckoo:

Yeah......I'd be more concerned for Ram if he hadn't explicitly omitted the reasons WHY his scenario is implausible from his reply and refused to address them.

That demonstrates avoidance. Not delusion.

Yeah......I'd be more concerned for Ram if he hadn't explicitly omitted the reasons WHY his scenario is implausible from his reply and refused to address them.

That demonstrates avoidance. Not delusion
What did I omit....My scenario is as valid as yours...

“Instead of pulling the gun out...”

Oh look, there’s new evidence in the case. :clap:

Ok, let’s see your evidence the gun wasn’t pulled right away......

That demonstrates avoidance. Not delusion
What did I omit....My scenario is as valid as yours...

Mine carries the weight of a police investigation. Yours is backed by you citing yourself. Our sources are not equal. As to what you omitted.....everything bolded was scrubbed from your reply:

"Not after a brutal fist fight.

1) The Police were in on Rich's murder.

2) You expect us to ignore the police and their investigation because you pretend you know better than they do.

Either is stupidly implausible.

Why would I ignore the police and their investigation and instead believe you, citing *yourself*? Why would any rational person?

Why would I ignore the police and their investigation and instead believe you, citing *yourself*? Why would any rational person?
I'm not asking you to..just saying things are not always as they appear to be Skylar...in fact it is actually rare that they are...

I'm not asking you to..just saying things are not always as they appear to be Skylar...in fact it is actually rare that they are...

Why would I or any rational person accept you citing yourself as being 'as plausible' as the conclusions of a police investigation?

Is it your random uses of ellipses......

Who needs to be paid? You would be a hero on the right
No way I want the bucks besides I'm not of the right...don't want to be their hero. I'm on the side of America and until we shed the lefty righty thing we will be stuck with what we have had for far too long...America first the people first...

Why would I or any rational person accept you citing yourself as being 'as plausible' as the conclusions of a police investigation?

Is it your random uses of ellipses
Millions agree with me Skylar look on the internet...

Who needs to be paid? You would be a hero on the right
No way I want the bucks besides I'm not of the right...don't want to be their hero. I'm on the side of America and until we shed the lefty righty thing we will be stuck with what we have had for far too long...America first the people first...
If you were on the side of America, you wouldn’t make shit up out of whole cloth. I’m still waiting for your evidence that the gun wasn’t pulled right away.....

Is it your random uses of ellipses
Millions agree with me Skylar look on the internet...
WTF does that mean? Millions of people believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, does that lend even an iota of credibility to that nonsense?

If you were on the side of America, you wouldn’t make shit up out of whole cloth. I’m still waiting for your evidence that the gun wasn’t pulled right away.....
Because if it was Seth would not have bruises on his fist. Why would a fight take place if a gun was present from the beginning on one side only? Doesn't pass the smell test...

WTF does that mean? Millions of people believed Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, does that lend even an iota of credibility to that nonsense?
I know a lot of people and I have never met anyone that thinks or thought Saddam was in on 911...

You could maybe try watching his show? He usually backs up his claims by showing you the evidence right there and then spelled out in black and white.

You means he backs up his lies with highly edited footage which appears to support his positions.

You obviously never watch him. He backs up his stories whenever possible with detailed documentation, not "footage," and a constant panoply of the top most experts to give direct analysis of the events. I'm not always a big fan of his and I know sometimes he sounds a bit too much like a GOP water-boy, but overall he is one of the best documented news commentators around these days.

Because if it was Seth would not have bruises on his fist. Why would a fight take place if a gun was present from the beginning on one side only? Doesn't pass the smell test...
Someone struggling to take a gun away from a would be robber.

So you have no evidence to corroborate your made up bullshit.... is that what you’re saying?

Someone struggling to take a gun away from a would be robber.

So you have no evidence to corroborate your made up bullshit.... is that what you’re saying?
I'm not a cop...I wasn't there...just giving a possible scenario as to what may have took place given the evidence we are allowed to see and hear...the question is why does this subject always get you libs so animated? could it be that deep down in your heart you know your party is capable of something like this? Capable of murdering people that stand in their way?

Forum List

Back