Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

utter made up nonsense. A mugger can easily flee without robbing a victim if they panic because the unexpectedly kill their victim
Can't you see that that is a bigger stretch of a scenario than mine? He kills him and then he panics and leaves the money behind? are you crazy?

The police sure didn't think so.

So either your 'scenario' requires that the police are in on it too......

Or you expect us to ignore the police and instead believe you because you think you know better.

Either seems.....implausible.

He'll never serve a day!

Depends on what he gives up. They delayed his sentencing so that they could assess the utility of his testimony.

The better the results, the better the sentence for Flynn.

it's actually going to be quite amusing watching you people as the facts come out.
and it will be amusing to watch you Trumpettes when the Mueller investigation facts come out!! :p

If you'd look at things objectively, although i don't think its possible for a liberal, the "Russian collusion" story is pure fallacy...You people should be more worried about abuse of power from Obama and the Clintons... it's so obvious, but you don't car,e as long as its you leftist doing it

Based on what? A 'memo' manufactured by Nunes?

With 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Bannon agreeing to cooperate with Mueller and Trump admitting that he fired Comey because the Russia Investigation........there's a reason Trump is desperate to shut this investigation down.

indictments for what? process crimes?..No such thing as "Russian Collusion" sweetie, only in your own little brainwashed mind

Wouldn't the police be able to notice a hit......or are they in on it too?
This isn't TV if they have no evidence or they don't want to see the evidence is all a possibility...

So you're convinced it was a hit by the stunning lack of evidence it was a hit?

Wow. By that logic the moon must be made of cheese because there's zero evidence that it is.

utter made up nonsense. A mugger can easily flee without robbing a victim if they panic because the unexpectedly kill their victim
Can't you see that that is a bigger stretch of a scenario than mine? He kills him and then he panics and leaves the money behind? are you crazy?
:rolleyes:
they were in a fight.... Seth's hands were bruise...and knees were bruised and face was bruised.

Last edited:
Depends on what he gives up. They delayed his sentencing so that they could assess the utility of his testimony.

The better the results, the better the sentence for Flynn.

it's actually going to be quite amusing watching you people as the facts come out.
and it will be amusing to watch you Trumpettes when the Mueller investigation facts come out!! :p

If you'd look at things objectively, although i don't think its possible for a liberal, the "Russian collusion" story is pure fallacy...You people should be more worried about abuse of power from Obama and the Clintons... it's so obvious, but you don't car,e as long as its you leftist doing it

With 4 indictments, 2 guilty pleas, Bannon agreeing to cooperate with Mueller and Trump admitting that he fired Comey because the Russia Investigation........there's a reason Trump is desperate to shut this investigation down.

indictments for what? process crimes?..No such thing as "Russian Collusion" sweetie, only in your own little brainwashed mind

Guilty please for lying to the FBI about meetings with Russians. With Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And Comey testifying that Trump tried to get him to end the investigation into Flynn.

And Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

Which is why the more that the Mueller Team uncovers, the more indictments come down, the more guilty pleas they have........the louder Trump and his team scream 'witch hunt'.

No, I can’t see that. Especially since no one involved in the case sees it your way. As usual, you’re simply manufacturing bullshit to support your hapless position.

No, I can’t see that. Especially since no one involved in the case sees it your way. As usual, you’re simply manufacturing bullshit to support your hapless position
The PI did and he was sent packing...

Guilty please for lying to the FBI about meetings with Russians. With Trump admitting that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. And Comey testifying that Trump tried to get him to end the investigation into Flynn.

And Trump admitting on Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

Which is why the more that the Mueller Team uncovers, the more indictments come down, the more guilty pleas they have........the louder Trump and his team scream 'witch hunt'.

Process crime like i said..Comey was corrupt and disgraced the FBI which is why he was fired..Trump could fire Muller too if he wanted to

they were in a fight.... Seth's hands were bruise...
If I were being killed I'd fight back too what does that have to do with anything?

He was shot in the back. As professional hits go, a brutal fist fight followed by shots in the back are some sloppy, sloppy work.

As a sloppy robbery attempt in a neighborhood where robbery was rampant, that fits perfectly.

Which might explain why the police recognized it as a robbery.

Process crime like i said..Comey was corrupt and disgraced the FBI which is why he was fired..Trump could fire Muller too if he wanted to

Trump cited the Russian investigation as the reason he fired comey. Comey cites Trump as ordering him to end the Flynn investigation. WIth Trump admitting via Twitter that he knew of Flynn's crimes BEFORE firing Comey.

There's a reason Trump is shitting his pants, desperately trying to end Mueller's investigation.

they were in a fight.... Seth's hands were bruise...
If I were being killed I'd fight back too what does that have to do with anything?
it's why the robbery was BOTCHED, and they ended up shooting him as he ran to get away...the cops nearby heard the shots, turned on their siren and made it to the scene near immediately.... the perp or perps ran like the dickens, their robbery turned in to a murder...

He was shot in the back. As professional hits go, a brutal fist fight followed by shots in the back are some sloppy, sloppy work.

As a sloppy robbery attempt in a neighborhood where robbery was rampant, that fits perfectly.

Which might explain why the police recognized it as a robbery
There have been thousands of hits where a shot in the head or back is used...

it's why the robbery was BOTCHED, and they ended up shooting him as he ran to get away...the cops nearby heard the shots, turned on their siren and made it to the scene near immediately.... the perp or perps ran like the dickens, their robbery turned in to a murder...
Or a hit interrupted...

Which might explain why the police recognized it as a robbery
There have been thousands of hits where a shot in the head or back is used...

Not after a brutal fist fight.

Again, your 'scenario' is laughably implausible. As its one of the two following situations:

1) The Police were in on Rich's murder.

2) You expect us to ignore the police and their investigation because you pretend you know better than they do.

Either is stupidly implausible.

Or a hit interrupted...
You should prove that then. I’m sure Hannity would put you on his show, if you could. :badgrin:

Not after a brutal fist fight.

Again, your 'scenario' is laughably implausible. As its one of the two following situations:
Mine is????? give me a break...lets see I'm going to rob someone and I have a gun so instead of pulling the gun out and forcing the guy to hand over his money I'm going to try and fight him first and then shoot him in the back but leave the wallet full of cash a gold chain and a watch...sure...

Forum List

Back