"shall not be infringed"

Run for Mayor in Chicago. Have the party named Jim Crow; laws fitting for your comment.

It must be in their genes that the modern democrat Party facilitates women and children being sold into slavery as they cross into the Southern Border

giphy.gif
so in light of me showing you where religion is being taught in public schools and an explanation of why that is you call me stupid,,,

nothing it what you gave me says teaching religion is against the law,

I think thats called projection,,

so in light of me showing you where religion is being taught in public schools and an explanation of why that is you call me stupid,,,

nothing it what you gave me says teaching religion is against the law,

I think thats called projection,,

Can any person keep and bear Arms?

Arms are used in War, are they all infringed?

No, not at all!

Thus, either the NRA goes to bat to Congress and have the President sign a bill that the 2nd Amendment takes out "Arms" and adds all weapons that are fringed and infringed.

Of course, the number and development of new weapons have changes, maybe then the Supreme Court can get to work and not have some billionaires pay for their vacations and expensive toys.

And, the 50 states legislatures can use their votes to pass gun controls, and the good people living in the District have the power of the same 50.
Why do vermin lie all the time?

The Founding Fathers were geniuses. They knew full well that basic rights could be amended for the protection of society and they allowed for it. The intent of the phrase "shall not be infringed" related to the basic right guaranteed to a free people by the 2nd most important freedom they addressed in the Bill of Rights.

The Founding Fathers were geniuses. They knew full well that basic rights could be amended for the protection of society and they allowed for it. The intent of the phrase "shall not be infringed" related to the basic right guaranteed to a free people by the 2nd most important freedom they addressed in the Bill of Rights.
you cant amend a right,, all that can be done is an amendment that changes what the government recognizes as a right,,

simply put they can take your rights away with due process,,

key words being,,
TAKE THEM,,

They are weapons of war.
So? M-1 Garands, M-1 Carbines, M-1As, M1903 Springfields, Small Magazine Lee-Enfields, Mauser 98Ks, Moisan Nagants, Lugers, P-38s, Browning HiPowers, Winchester 1897 shotguns, Mossberg shotguns, M-1911A1 pistols, Mauser PPKs and SKS carbines are all actual weapons of war. Do you want them banned as well?

Forum List

Back