🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame On You, Liberals: Over 12,000 Tweets Call For Trump's Assassination Since Taking Office Jan 20

Some of the liberal wackos on this forum have come close to advocating it as well.
Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

That requires a link. When did I advocate assassinating Trump? I just said it wouldn't break my heart if he died.
I didn't say you did, or anyone else here. I said some of you have come close to it. And the only reason you don't flat out say it is because you don't want a visit from the FBI.

Some of the liberal wackos on this forum have come close to advocating it as well.
Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

That requires a link. When did I advocate assassinating Trump? I just said it wouldn't break my heart if he died.
I didn't say you did, or anyone else here. I said some of you have come close to it. And the only reason you don't flat out say it is because you don't want a visit from the FBI.

So now you are a mind reader. Can you tell me what I'm thinking about you now, and if there is enough preparation-H in the world to make you feel better afterward?

Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

So now you are a mind reader. Can you tell me what I'm thinking about you now, and if there is enough preparation-H in the world to make you feel better afterward?
Nice diversion, now where's that link?

Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

No more links until you get someone to read the other ones to you.

No more links until you get someone to read the other ones to you.
Translation: I have no link.

Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

Real Nice. You know what wouldn't break mine?

That cute little puppy just slapped the hell out of a mean ole bulldog-) Gotta love how the left is in full retreat, and just grasps at anything, lol. And you know what is sad Jackson------------> many of us are former Democrats, I was. As Reagan said so eloquently, "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me!" I agree! Give me JFK, with all his women including Fiddle and Faddle. But these far leftists out to basically change America! No freakin way:Boom2:

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. How dare you liberals call for the assassination of our dear leader, Emperor Trump. He is a man of eloquent stature that will reign in a new America, a new nationalist America for the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. To make sure this happens, Emperor Trump must be protected at all costs. Liberals have become unhinged and a threat to our national security and our sovereign law abiding natural born Citizens. These uncalled-for tweets must be stopped and the tweeters who call for his death must be imprisoned.

www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/05/12000-tweets-call-trumps-assassination/
If Trump were assassinated, it wouldn't surprise me,
if the clock began ticking for Obama

Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

Don't know. Don't care. That won't stop you from spouting your crap though.

Go ahead....name names.
BULLDOG

That cute little puppy just slapped the hell out of a mean ole bulldog-) Gotta love how the left is in full retreat, and just grasps at anything, lol. And you know what is sad Jackson------------> many of us are former Democrats, I was. As Reagan said so eloquently, "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me!" I agree! Give me JFK, with all his women including Fiddle and Faddle. But these far leftists out to basically change America! No freakin way:Boom2:

Yep. You RWNJs are real intimidating

This is American patriot Steve McGarrett. How dare you liberals call for the assassination of our dear leader, Emperor Trump. He is a man of eloquent stature that will reign in a new America, a new nationalist America for the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. To make sure this happens, Emperor Trump must be protected at all costs. Liberals have become unhinged and a threat to our national security and our sovereign law abiding natural born Citizens. These uncalled-for tweets must be stopped and the tweeters who call for his death must be imprisoned.

Let's not even talk that way. I don't even want to consider ending up like some of the crazy states with assassinations every week.

Let's not even talk that way. I don't even want to consider ending up like some of the crazy states with assassinations every week.
Huh?
As for the latter... which states,
are these assassinations occurring in that you speak of?

The crazies have been pushing us,
but, we have yet to shove them back.

We've seen crazies having meltdowns,
but, that will seem pale in comparison to
those of us who are beyond fed up, going berserk!

You know, it amazes me that,
when Hillary lost the nomination to Obama,
there weren't massive hordes of women
claiming gender racism as the reason Obama was chosen.

What amazes me even more, is that,
the constant accusations of widespread racism
being the main reason and the underlying factor,
there was a surge of white people that voted
in this past election and the reason Trump won.

Because the majority of white people are racist
and because they voted for Trump, proves as much.

Well, if that were the case, if the majority of white people
are such racists, then why didn't we see anything
even remotely close to, the crap that we've witnessed?

I don't recall seeing or hearing about,
thousands of tweets calling for Obama
to be lynched...strung up and hanged from a tree,
end up like Emmett Till, shipped back to Africa in a box

Mobs of people protesting in the streets, wreaking havoc,
and the slogan...N1GGER NOT MY PRESIDENT

I mean, why didn't we see racist behavior
spilling into the streets and all over social media
when a black man was elected to be PotUS?

And where are the leftists who condemn this sort of speak?

Seem to be pretty non-existent. I have seen plenty actually say that beating up peaceful Trump supporters is the proper way to live.

In their own words "Hate won". Not over the country, over them.

And where are the leftists who condemn this sort of speak?

Seem to be pretty non-existent. I have seen plenty actually say that beating up peaceful Trump supporters is the proper way to live.

In their own words "Hate won". Not over the country, over them.
dude, that is an^^^^^^^ AWESOME line ^^^^^^^. thanks.^^^^^^^

It was amazing how when Obama got elected, there was like some random wacko in Kentucky, that went to jail for making a threat, and the left went crazy.

Now Trump is elected, and thousands of people call for him to be murdered? The left has no end to the hypocrisy, and moral depravity. The ideological movement of pure evil. That's all they are.
they merely confirm what we've all known all along how out of touch with civilization they really are.

Forum List

Back