🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

She new: New Hillary email reveals aide told her all your info is on the server

And any IDIOT that uses RUSSIAN LMFAO GAWD DAM u are one brainwashed idiot . Russian omfg .
They need to try to keep deluding the gullible if at all possible.

The gullible are so dam gullible the idiots don't even know it lmao.
Hell Rod's own family members were in total denial until a similar thing happened to one of theirs. They were staunch democrats before but no more. Wht we will have to be careful of is getting more peeps like McCain and the other creeps like him infiltrating the ranks at this point.

Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.

Since when was it "Debunked"?
There were no properly marked secret e-mails found. None

It was not against the law to use her personal e-0mail or private server.

So tell us, what was illegal?
Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation

Hillary?
Really?
You live in the past when you’re embarrassed by the present.

We always have proof all you Trump haters have are MSM network that fed you lies and you idiots believed omfg.. and the MSM has been caught at the same time. Uhmm yeah we see who is really what you accuse others of being.

View attachment 174853
I quit reading after the Dorn / Ayers bull shit.

Are you related to Glenn Beck?

Oh for Christ's sake. E-mail shit again? Trumps burns down America & you assholes drag up old debunked crap.

What did they find? What would they find? What crime could they uncover?

Trump & his dogboy Jeffy trying to take the eye off of Trump's collusion & obstruction of justice.

Trump using his position & the DOJ for his personal vendetta against Clinton. What else would a Putin loving dictator do?

Trump & his dogboy Jeffy trying to take the eye off of Trump's collusion & obstruction of justice.

Trump using his position & the DOJ for his personal vendetta against Clinton. What else would a Putin loving dictator do?
Just have to wait and see, with any luck the bitch will do prison time

Alex is kicking your collective asses into the ground whether we mis-spell something or not is irrelevant.

lol...

9/11 was an inside job

obama is a muslim born in kenya

both obama & hillary are demons & they smell like sulfur

lizard people exist

there are child slave labor camps on mars

pizza gate

sandy hook was a hoax

those are just a few of his whacked conspiracy "news" items.

you are a sad individual to be a follower & defender of his.

Alex is kicking your collective asses into the ground whether we mis-spell something or not is irrelevant.

lol...

9/11 was an inside job

obama is a muslim born in kenya

both obama & hillary are demons & they smell like sulfur

lizard people exist

there are child slave labor camps on mars

pizza gate

sandy hook was a hoax

those are just a few of his whacked conspiracy "news" items.

you are a sad individual to be a follower & defender of his.
So you say.
911 was probably very preventable IMO.
I have never been around Hillary or Obama but it wouldn't surprise me if they exude such a stench.
Obama held the koran above and over the Bible so it would lead me to believe he's probably more muslim than anything else, among other personal thoughts I have no need to mention on here about him.
I haven't personally seen lizard people but I have seen some very weird spiritual manifestations in people so I would not presume to know what others may have seen.
I have no clue what's on mars but you are free to think that if you like.
Pedophile rings exist so I am inclined to believe that may very well be a possibility.
If the major news Media outlets were not so slimy people probably wouldn't question their propaganda so much when things really do transpire.

Hillary?
Really?
Does treason have statue of limitations?
What treason/. Please tell us.
She let our enemies receive classified information.
Bull fucking shit. There were no properly marked classified e-mails.
Even comey said she gave our enemies classified information.

Just have to wait and see, with any luck the bitch will do prison time

Any day now. Since 1992 Republicans have been saying that this time they’ve got the Clintons.

Hillary?
Really?

No she didn’t. Her personal email was not hacked. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked.

Emails don’t contain sensitive information because they aren’t a secure means of communication. Ever.

The whole email scandal was made up to smear Hillary. Hillary using private email in Washington throughout her career. It was neither hidden nor a secret. Suddenly, less than a year before the election it’s a huge problem?

Hillary?
Really?

No she didn’t. Her personal email was not hacked. There is no evidence her server was ever hacked.

Emails don’t contain sensitive information because they aren’t a secure means of communication. Ever.

The whole email scandal was made up to smear Hillary. Hillary using private email in Washington throughout her career. It was neither hidden nor a secret. Suddenly, less than a year before the election it’s a huge problem?

Conspiracy and fake information you spew.

upload_2018-2-4_16-8-30.png

:iyfyus.jpg:

Hillary?
Really?

We always have proof all you Trump haters have are MSM network that fed you lies and you idiots believed omfg.. and the MSM has been caught at the same time. Uhmm yeah we see who is really what you accuse others of being.

View attachment 174853

I find it hillarious that a Russian troll farmer worker who pushes conspiracy theories is telling rdean that liberals are brainwashed.

Oh well that's to bad your a little on the dunce side because if you learned how to click links there is a LINK IN THE GAWD DAM ARTICLE THAT TAKES YOU HERE
upload_2018-2-4_16-12-11.png

Virtual Reading Room Documents Search Results: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act

Thank you , because everyone you FOOLS SCREAM FAKE and RUSSIA you end up making yourselves looks like clueless unknowing dumbasses. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back