'She was deep into it': Ashli Babbitt, killed in Capitol riot, was devoted conspiracy theorist

She sounds like a bog standard crazy bitch. Maybe her army time made her crazy or something.
Bet , dollars to donuts, if the two of you ever met, she would of kicked your ass, without breathing hard...
She ain't kickin anybody's ass now...is she...

She sounds like a bog standard crazy bitch. Maybe her army time made her crazy or something.

Do you even know the difference between "Army" and "Air Force"?

Oh, sorry. I forgot that you had the RAF one time, but they were replaced by a bunch of transsexuals throwing paper airplanes at each other in a hissy fight.

My bad.

I want to feel bad for this Karen white dumb ass, but its hard.....I hate to say it, but watching white people battle white ppl, I'm loving it.

I can't argue with the first part of your comment, I'm not really feeling anything except... don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

I am, however curious about the second half of your comment, "...watching white people battle white ppl, I'm loving it." I'm curious to know, what do think of white people who say similar things about black people and black on black crimes?

I want to feel bad for this Karen white dumb ass, but its hard.....I hate to say it, but watching white people battle white ppl, I'm loving it.

I can't argue with the first part of your comment, I'm not really feeling anything except... don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

I am, however curious about the second half of your comment, "...watching white people battle white ppl, I'm loving it." I'm curious to know, what do think of white people who say similar things about black people and black on black crimes?

this is about white supremacist fascists vs ordinary citizens, regardless of their color...

and looking at this dudes violence "loving" pov, he definitely doesnt seem belong to the ordinary camp...

I suspect there are many more people who are into this stuff than we know.

Many of them post here.
misinformation
... says the guy whose current logo has a picture of Biden and includes the word "rapist".

:laugh:

You can't fuckin' make this up.

Bet , dollars to donuts, if the two of you ever met, she would of kicked your ass, without breathing hard...
She ain't kickin anybody's ass now...is she...
Thank you, I was just thinking the same thing.

Yep, 1 killed 1, but the 1000s that died who were black, by blacks, now that was great....

She died because she believed the lies Trump was feeding her
She died because of a rogue cop
She died because she was climbing through a smashed window with the intention of doing harm to members of the government.

Fuck her and fuck you

Like me, who just said exactly that? For every dumbass black person who opens their mouth as a racist, just makes me more use their own words against them...

Do you even know the difference between "Army" and "Air Force"?

Oh, sorry. I forgot that you had the RAF one time, but they were replaced by a bunch of transsexuals throwing paper airplanes at each other in a hissy fight.

My bad.

I suspect there are many more people who are into this stuff than we know.

Many of them post here.
misinformation
... says the guy whose current logo has a picture of Biden and includes the word "rapist".

:laugh:

You can't fuckin' make this up.
Are saying that Kamala Harris is a liar?
kamakjdhsdkjhsdk.jpg

Forum List

Back