'She was deep into it': Ashli Babbitt, killed in Capitol riot, was devoted conspiracy theorist

She sounds like a bog standard crazy bitch. Maybe her army time made her crazy or something.
Yeah, youre probably right. You cant blame the actions of crazy people on a political party though. Crazy people do crazy shit, and now she is dead. Im sad for her, but still ok with the outcome. Being crazy doesnt mean you cant be shot by the cops.

She sounds like a bog standard crazy bitch. Maybe her army time made her crazy or something.
There are thousands of nut cases like this in the military. I can personally vouch for that. She got exactly what she deserved.
Virtually every person who is shot by the police deserved it. I can only think of two times when it wasnt deserved. One was a white dude and one was a black dude. Im glad you finally learned this lesson.

There are thousands of nut cases like this in the military. I can personally vouch for that. She got exactly what she deserved.
I do not think she deserved it...but I also don’t think the officer had much choice.

I suspect there are many more people who are into this stuff than we know.

Many of them post here.
Scary how someone can look normal on the outside but have a brain all twisted up like a ball of maggots.

Forum List

Back