Sheila Jackson Lee - Really old or just crazy?

You just can't make this stuff up.... I wonder what ever became of the Dem who thought Guam was going to tip over?

:lol:

Last edited:
Sheila Jackson Lee has officially declared her self to be a "freed slave".

How old is this woman, or, is it just more evidence that the modern day Democrat is insane?

Dem Rep Sheila Lee opposing more spending cuts: “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together" - Stormfront

You are posting STORMFRONT shit now?!?

I knew it. Fricking Nazi. Your mask just slipped.

Yikes... I guess I deserved that one.. wrong link.

Yets still a dumb thing to say.

Sheila Jackson Lee has officially declared her self to be a "freed slave".

How old is this woman, or, is it just more evidence that the modern day Democrat is insane?

Dem Rep Sheila Lee opposing more spending cuts: “I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together" - Stormfront

You are posting STORMFRONT shit now?!?

I knew it. Fricking Nazi. Your mask just slipped.

The source doesn't alter the fact that the bitch is bat shit crazy. She's a running joke in the Houston area but her district keeps reelecting her, which says allot about them. She has been voted the worse employer in the house for many years running now. She actually hired a woman who was sight impaired and then belittled her because she couldn't read fast enough.

I would put Sheila Lee's comment up there with Michelle Bachmann's words about how our founding fathers worked tirelessly to free the slaves.

Forum List

Back