Sheldon Whitehouse On Tax Code Reform

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2017
As I alluded to in another topic, a terrific Senate budget committee hearing took place on the 12th. Here's how the honorable chair introduced it:
To watch the whole thing, go here:
Hit the play arrow then skip ahead to the 17 minute mark.
I think they should all stick to attacking the filthy rich rather than each other's Parties, but there's a ton of great description and proposals regardless. Sure to be a classic once the full transcript is available in a month or three.

As I alluded to in another topic, a terrific Senate budget committee hearing took place on the 12th. Here's how the honorable chair introduced it:
To watch the whole thing, go here:
Hit the play arrow then skip ahead to the 17 minute mark.
I think they should all stick to attacking the filthy rich rather than each other's Parties, but there's a ton of great description and proposals regardless. Sure to be a classic once the full transcript is available in a month or three.
As soon as i hear, pay their fair share, i know it is just another tax upon the people. Fuck the government, cut it by 50% for the first 3 years and the United States would be in a surplus that could pay down the debt in 10 years.

Oh yeah, time to tax the fucking poor.

As soon as i hear, pay their fair share, i know it is just another tax upon the people. Fuck the government, cut it by 50% for the first 3 years and the United States would be in a surplus that could pay down the debt in 10 years.

Oh yeah, time to tax the fucking poor.
Just curious, when faced with a topic apparently having no replies yet,.. I mean before smashing the "Reply" button then drunkenly ranting, raving, and gesticulating,.. have you ever considered just commenting in the comment area? I mean what you're apparently replying to is already right there. It's not like including a copy really adds or helps anything?

Just curious, when faced with a topic apparently having no replies yet,.. I mean before smashing the "Reply" button then drunkenly ranting, raving, and gesticulating,.. have you ever considered just commenting in the comment area? I mean what you're apparently replying to is already right there. It's not like including a copy really adds or helps anything?
Talk about trying to shut down an argument because you are losing, again, it isnt the tax payers who arent paying enough, it is the massive government spending on bullshit that has caused such a out of control deficit. Also 50% of the citizens arent paying into the federal tax system, dont you think they should be putting skin in the game, or just riding the coat tails of others?

Forum List

Back