Shepherd Smith's office romance

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Shepard Smith's Office Romance: A 26-Year-Old Fox Staffer

So what if the object of his affections is half his age? Love is where you find it!

“Yes, that’s Shepard’s boyfriend,” Katya Minskova, the Bathtub Gin waitress Smith berated in March, confirmed to Gawker when shown a photo of Graziano. Another source who had seen them together at the Chelsea speakeasy confirmed Graziano’s identity as well. Both sources say they saw Graziano and Smith together at the bar on multiple occasions, and that they appeared to be romantically involved.

While Smith and Graziano’s boss Roger Ailes, a notorious homophobe *citation?*, was apparently kept in the dark about the relationship—“higher ups had no idea,” a source close to Graziano said—the pair doesn’t appear to have gone to great lengths to keep the workplace romance from their co-workers.

“The people who know the most are [Graziano’s] former coworkers from Fox,” one source told Gawker. “One of the production assistants even saw him getting into Shep’s limo one night earlier this year around 8 p.m. outside Fox, after Shep’s show was over,” the source added.

Indeed, away from Fox, Smith and Graziano appeared together throughout Manhattan, showing up at fratty bars like the Ainsworth in Chelsea and the Village Pourhouse on 3rd Avenue, to watch football when Penn State or Ole Miss (Smith’s alma mater) were playing.

Who cares? I'm sure everybody is fine with that. Most people. ... okay, well it shouldn't affect his fans.

But this?

Shepard Smith Tells Waitress: "Get My Fucking Drink!"

“There was no reason for you to scream at me,” Minskova told Smith.

“Yes, there was. You’re fucking slow. I told you I wanted a second round.”

Smith continued: “Why don’t you take my order right now?”

Minskova tried explaining that the bartender was still mixing the second round, but Smith, visibly angry, told her to cancel it and asked for the check, a duty she passed to another waitress before telling the speakeasy’s manager what had happened.

“I’ve dealt with assholes and drunks before,” said Minskova, who has worked in the service industry for several years. “But nothing like this.”

Smith and his entourage left without leaving a tip, and without apologizing. Minskova wound up quitting a few months later.

I'm fine with gays. Not so much with bullies.

Somebody needs to tell his fiancée Pattie Freese about this.
Maybe she is laughing her ass off about this false rumor.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to tell his fiancée Pattie Freese about this.
Maybe she is laughing her ass off about this false rumor.

Doesn't everyone already know that Shep Smith is gay?

Out Shepard Smith and Anderson Cooper Are Powerful Gay Men | Advocate.com

Really?
Then why is he marring a female?

Till he announces that he is gay it's just speculation.

Anderson Cooper has announced that he is gay.

The "engagement" has been ten years and counting.

I suspect a faghag.

Well, my mom's best friend was gay. He was married to her other best friend, and they had three children.

Being married to a closeted gay male is excruciating.

By the way - I looked up your allegation that he's engaged and getting married later this year. I saw it in wiki answers. Nothing official, though.

He really ought to stop dating this guy if he's getting married to a woman.

Well, my mom's best friend was gay.

Why is it, Chubby, that you're related to blacks, gays, terrorists, homophobes, transvestites, the plumber, the garbage man, Muslims, Hindus, Black Panthers and Donny Osmond. Who would have thought so much drama existed with trailer trash of your ilk.

Last edited:
Just over two months ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY76Jje5wac]Anti-gay conservative calls on Shepard Smith to 'come out of the closet' - YouTube[/ame]

hmmmm...I'm interested in how women can pleasure themselves using a loofah.

Don't ask Betty Boob Job.... she uses one of these...

Cooking-Utensils-SYU026-.jpg

So far, according to this thread, I've learned that 'Shepard Smith might be a gay bully engaged to a young girl. In other news, Racheal Maddow might be a homophobic lesbian dating a young man.

This is a recurring theme, but why do people who are supposedly against bullying and related activities, especially where gender or sexual identity are concerned ... why do they give someone like Shep Smith such a hard time?

If he hasn't answered the Advocate, it's his business why. They had no business calling him gay if he doesn't present as gay. Sometimes it's good just to ignore the bullies.

This is a recurring theme, but why do people who are supposedly against bullying and related activities, especially where gender or sexual identity are concerned ... why do they give someone like Shep Smith such a hard time?

If he hasn't answered the Advocate, it's his business why. They had no business calling him gay if he doesn't present as gay. Sometimes it's good just to ignore the bullies.

Exactly. Every time Clinton's blowjob is brought up, Libberhoids exclaim, "it's his private business," etc. etc. blah blah.

What Shep Smith does off air is his damned business.

Well, my mom's best friend was gay.

Why is it, Chubby, that you're related to blacks, gays, terrorists, homophobes, transvestites, the plumber, the garbage man, Muslims, Hindus, Black Panthers and Donny Osmond. Who would have thought so much drama existed with trailer trash of your ilk.

Calm done, Warbler. The gay person she referred to was not you. You have no best friends.

Forum List

Back