Sheriff Arpaio: How Can I Back Down When We Started It?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Donald Trump ally Sheriff Joe Arpaio won’t let birther myth die

Arpaio told the Surprise Tea Party crowd this week that Trump's pivot on the birth certificate issue would not change his mission, the Republic reported.

“I know all the politicians say, ‘Sheriff, don’t talk about it,’ ” Arpaio said, according to the newspaper. “But how can I back down when we started it? I’m not going to just forget it.”

Arpaio's comments directly contradicted Trump's statements last Friday, when he admitted for the first time that Obama was born in the United States — but also inaccurately pointed at Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton as the one who started the rumors.

Why keep pounding on the birther issue when Trump can let his surrogates do his dirty work?

Arpaio is suffering from dementia.

Let him totter of into the eternal dark without giving him a hard time.

It's SAD when the Libs start basing their whole defense on what Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a guy they have ridiculed - calling him a liar, a racist, a bigot, etc - says.

I love the smell of Liberals desperation... :p

It's SAD when the Libs start basing their whole defense on what Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a guy they have ridiculed - calling him a liar, a racist, a bigot, etc - says.

I love the smell of Liberals desperation... :p

It's SAD when birthers dismiss the claims of a man they have praised for years now that their candidate has given up on claims he had made for years.

Disingenuous hacks.

So now Arpio is the bastion of truth to the left?

The stupidity of the left is limitless.

The left always knew Arpaio and Trump started it. What has changed?

Nothing has changed. It's still untrue.
Arpaio's investigative team proved the long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was a 100% forgery.

Donald Trump thinks you're an idiot.
And Trump supported Arpaio's investigative conclusions. Trump knows the certificate is a forgery. Right now he's using campaign tactics in the final stretch to win the presidency. I would do the same thing.

So now Arpio is the bastion of truth to the left?

The stupidity of the left is limitless.

The left always knew Arpaio and Trump started it. What has changed?

Nothing has changed. It's still untrue.
Arpaio's investigative team proved the long form birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 was a 100% forgery.

Donald Trump thinks you're an idiot.
And Trump supported Arpaio's investigative conclusions. Trump knows the certificate is a forgery. Right now he's using campaign tactics in the final stretch to win the presidency. I would do the same thing.

So you wish to testify under oath that Trump is lying, outright?

Forum List

Back