🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shin Bet busts Hamas-linked cell for Temple Mount violence

Now THAT'S Funny!

Where in international law are attacks on foreign troops called terrorism?

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda campaign.
Isn't Tinnie a great representative for Hamas in the U.S.? I wonder if Hamas tells him that there is no Islamic terrorism in the world today, and it is only an Israeli invention, and Tinnie would only be too happy to post it on this forum.

Sure there is terrorism in the world someplace but the Palestinians are not involved.

Terrorist sympathizers never get rocks thrown at them? Wot a freaking surprise!

Isn't Tinnie a great representative for Hamas in the U.S.? I wonder if Hamas tells him that there is no Islamic terrorism in the world today, and it is only an Israeli invention, and Tinnie would only be too happy to post it on this forum.
Tinmore is the official Hamas Ambassador and terror spokesperson. Now all he has to do to find a Hamas paycheck is find a United Nations of terrorist countries and groups he could be a member of.

But but, you see, Palestinians aren't terrorists. Thats why they elected Hamas for peace.

Tinmore is the official Hamas Ambassador and terror spokesperson. Now all he has to do to find a Hamas paycheck is find a United Nations of terrorist countries and groups he could be a member of.

But but, you see, Palestinians aren't terrorists. Thats why they elected Hamas for peace.

Indeed.

Sure there is terrorism in the world someplace but the Palestinians are not involved.
When people start throwing rocks and firebombs down on innocent people, I think the civilized world would call them terrorists. When thugs start throwing rocks at cars and kill and injure people because of the religion, I think people would think of them nowadays as not only thugs but also terrorists. You, Tinnie, as a represantative of Hamas, of course can say what you wish to on this forum if this is part of your job and you can keep on blabbering away about a "foreign army" if it makes you feel good. I think the viewers have ascertained by now that you do not and will never accept Israel as a country.

Just curious. Who massacred the Israeli olympic team in Munich?

Just curious. Who massacred the Israeli olympic team in Munich?

Black September

The group's most infamous operation was the killing of 11 Israeli athletes, nine of whom were first taken hostage, and the killing of a German police officer, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. Black September's official name for the operation was "Ikrit and Biram", after the names of two Palestinian Christian villages whose residents had been killed or expelled by the Israeli military Haganah in 1948.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September_(group)

Indeed.

When people start throwing rocks and firebombs down on innocent people, I think the civilized world would call them terrorists.

I totally agree, and of course Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorists.

But then why is it that you simply can not use the word 'terror' when Israel uses cluster bombs against civilian targets, practices torture and summary execution of prisoners?

The sheer closed-mindedness and intractability of posters here is an excellent mirror as to why there can not be peace in the Middle East.

When people start throwing rocks and firebombs down on innocent people, I think the civilized world would call them terrorists.

I totally agree, and of course Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorists.

But then why is it that you simply can not use the word 'terror' when Israel uses cluster bombs against civilian targets, practices torture and summary execution of prisoners?

The sheer closed-mindedness and intractability of posters here is an excellent mirror as to why there can not be peace in the Middle East.
I'll admit to terrorism by Israel when I see some actual videos.Until then all the claims and accusations by "eye witnesses" are nothing but pure fiction.

Hossfly -

So you would not accept testimony from Israeli military personnel? Why not?

Do you consider this is "fiction"?

'During the Israeli-Lebanese conflict in 1982, Israel used cluster munitions, many of them American-made, on targets in southern Lebanon. Israel also used cluster bombs in the 2006 Lebanon War.

Israel dropped up to four million submunitions on Lebanese soil, one million of which remain unexploded “duds,” according to the United Nations Mine Action Service. Throughout the thirty-four-day conflict, the United States resupplied Israel’s arsenal of cluster bombs, which prompted an investigation by the State Department to examine if Israel had violated secret agreements it signed with the United States governing their use.[26]

"Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Dan Halutz plans to appoint a major general to investigate the use of cluster bombs — some of which were fired against his order — during the Lebanon war. Halutz ordered the IDF to use cluster bombs with extreme caution and not to fire them into populated areas. Nonetheless, it did so anyway, primarily using artillery batteries and the Multiple Launch System (MRLS). IDF artillery, MLRS and aircraft are thought to have delivered thousands of cluster bombs, containing a total of some 4 million bomblets during the war."

Human Rights Watch said there was evidence that Israel had used cluster bombs very close to civilian areas and described them as "unacceptably inaccurate and unreliable weapons when used around civilians" and that "they should never be used in populated areas."[29] Human Rights Watch has accused Israel of using cluster munitions in an attack on Bilda, a Lebanese village, on 19 July[30] which killed 1 civilian and injured 12, including seven children. The Israeli "army defended ... the use of cluster munitions in its offensive with Lebanon, saying that using such munitions was 'legal under international law' and the army employed them 'in accordance with international standards.'"[31] Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mark Regev added, "f NATO countries stock these weapons and have used them in recent conflicts — in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq — the world has no reason to point a finger at Israel."

Two types of cluster munitions were transferred to Israel from the U.S. The first was the CBU-58 which uses the BLU-63 bomblet. This cluster bomb is no longer in production. The second was the MK-20 Rockeye, produced by Honeywell Incorporated in Minneapolis.The CBU-58 was used by Israel in Lebanon in both 1978 and 1982.[22] The Israeli Defense company Israel Military Industries also manufactures the more up-to-date M-85 cluster bomb.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_munition#Lebanon.2C_1978.2C_1982_and_2006

Last edited:
Hossfly -

So you would not accept testimony from Israeli military personnel? Why not?

Do you consider this is "fiction"?

'During the Israeli-Lebanese conflict in 1982, Israel used cluster munitions, many of them American-made, on targets in southern Lebanon. Israel also used cluster bombs in the 2006 Lebanon War.

Israel dropped up to four million submunitions on Lebanese soil, one million of which remain unexploded “duds,” according to the United Nations Mine Action Service. Throughout the thirty-four-day conflict, the United States resupplied Israel’s arsenal of cluster bombs, which prompted an investigation by the State Department to examine if Israel had violated secret agreements it signed with the United States governing their use.[26]

"Israel Defense Forces Chief of Staff Dan Halutz plans to appoint a major general to investigate the use of cluster bombs — some of which were fired against his order — during the Lebanon war. Halutz ordered the IDF to use cluster bombs with extreme caution and not to fire them into populated areas. Nonetheless, it did so anyway, primarily using artillery batteries and the Multiple Launch System (MRLS). IDF artillery, MLRS and aircraft are thought to have delivered thousands of cluster bombs, containing a total of some 4 million bomblets during the war."

Human Rights Watch said there was evidence that Israel had used cluster bombs very close to civilian areas and described them as "unacceptably inaccurate and unreliable weapons when used around civilians" and that "they should never be used in populated areas."[29] Human Rights Watch has accused Israel of using cluster munitions in an attack on Bilda, a Lebanese village, on 19 July[30] which killed 1 civilian and injured 12, including seven children. The Israeli "army defended ... the use of cluster munitions in its offensive with Lebanon, saying that using such munitions was 'legal under international law' and the army employed them 'in accordance with international standards.'"[31] Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mark Regev added, "f NATO countries stock these weapons and have used them in recent conflicts — in Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq — the world has no reason to point a finger at Israel."

Two types of cluster munitions were transferred to Israel from the U.S. The first was the CBU-58 which uses the BLU-63 bomblet. This cluster bomb is no longer in production. The second was the MK-20 Rockeye, produced by Honeywell Incorporated in Minneapolis.The CBU-58 was used by Israel in Lebanon in both 1978 and 1982.[22] The Israeli Defense company Israel Military Industries also manufactures the more up-to-date M-85 cluster bomb.'

Cluster munition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Legal munitions and the US and Israel are not signatories to the Convention on Cluster Munitions.

Convention on Cluster Munitions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hossfly -

Are well, in that case, there could be no reason to consider the ethics of using cluster munitions in civilian areas.
Cluster bombs in most cases are used against troops and vehicles on a battlefield. When the targeted troops insist on carrying their human shields into battle, well, gosh darn it, theres going to be some collateral damage. And if there are unexploded bomblets, the population shouldn't run out there to pick 'em up.

Hossfly -

Are well, in that case, there could be no reason to consider the ethics of using cluster munitions in civilian areas.

Its not Israels fault that the PLO and Hezbollah operated in civilian areas.

Hoss, Toastman -

So Israel has no responsibility for civilian casualities when using cluster weapons in densely populated areas.

And you wonder why people consider Israeli to be hypocritical when it comes to concern about the civilian casualities of terror attacks?

When the targeted troops insist on carrying their human shields into battle,

The targets were apartment buildings. The "human shields" had not been carried anywhere - they lived there.

Last edited:
Hoss, Toastman -

So Israel has no responsibility for civilian casualities when using cluster weapons in densely populated areas.

And you wonder why people consider Israeli to be hypocritical when it comes to concern about the civilian casualities of terror attacks?
Like I said before, cluster bombs are for use in open areas. When and if they're used in populated areas, the civilians, by use of telephones, loudspeakers and leaflets, are given ample warning to evacuate the area. However, the bad guys won't let the human shields leave. But then you already know that.

Hossfly -

He just excuses it, then he tries to come out and act is if he's concerned about human rights.

Hossfly -

Its not Israels fault that the PLO and Hezbollah operated in civilian areas.

Israel attacks people in their neighborhoods and in their homes.

This is called "hiding behind civilians."
Go stand in the corner, PF. At least until the bombs stop falling. That's a good boy.

Forum List

Back