Shock: Judge tortures defendant in court with electricshock

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a twist of the Milgram Experiment, it wasn’t a FAKE shock but 50,000 volts being used to torture a defendant in court simply for refusing to respond to a judge’s question.

SHOCK: Judge Tortures Defendant In Court With Electroshock

--------------------------------------------------------------------
NO bastard judge has a right to do that to anybody. I hope they sue the crap out of the judge, city, state whoever. Nobody deserves this bs.
Must be a democratic gawd dam idiot.

Here's a link to the article being read from in the video, because people may not want to wade through half an hour of video.

Judge Uses Electroshock in Court on Suspect, like a live Milgram experiment | The Daily Bell
And here's another article about the incident:
Judge can't use electric shocks 'to enforce decorum,' Texas appeals court rules

The judge should face some sort of punishment if he was found to have used the stun belt as a punishment, but the articles don't mention anything about that.

No, he's a Republican.

upload_2018-3-13_19-13-27.png

He's a fake republican knowns as a Rhino and still an asshole. :iyfyus.jpg:

What makes him fake?

And the term is RINO. A Rhino is an animal.

Ooops I did mess that one up. RINO" . lol

Fake , because what ass electric shocks someone into admittance
Fake because there are Republicans who really aren't republicans they play a Democrat , like McCaine that sob is a fake ass republican.

What makes him fake?

Fake because there are Republicans who really aren't republicans they play a Democrat , like McCaine that sob is a fake ass republican.

What does electrocuting someone have to do with being a Republican or a Democrat?

What makes him fake?

What does electrocuting someone have to do with being a Republican or a Democrat?

Oh gawd dude....... I was being sarcastic saying leave it to a Democrat to electrocute , and then what his name up there said he was a Republican, in turn I said he was a fake Republican I used the term " electrocuting" him since using high voltage is like frying his brain " electrocuting him" ..... if the Republican is a fake and is tech. a Democrat it is a Democrat that is more likely to do such a bs act. to someone.

Rep., Dem either way either side is an asshole for doing such an act.

I find this thread is especially interesting because I'd never before heard or read about any such electrical shocking devices being used in criminal courtrooms at the arbitrary discretion of a judge -- and I still haven't settled on a firm opinion about it. My initial impression was it seems like something I'd expect to find O'Brian using on Winston Smith in Nineteen Eighty Four.

I suppose it's an effective and relatively merciful means (compared to a blackjack) of aggressively controlling troublesome defendants during court proceedings, but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding how I really feel about it. While I rather like the idea of using it on certain obnoxious individuals, such as an uncooperative predatory pedophile and the like, it would eventually have the effect of transforming the essential nature of the criminal courts, and their judges, into something we don't want them to be.

So maybe it's best if the old blackjack remains in service.

Last edited:

What makes him fake?

Exactly! Giving the person(s) whatever name they are given doesn't make any difference. A good dose of their own medicine could be a good solution though. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This judge's foolish, illegal, and, unconstitutional actions should have him thrown off the bench and prosecuted.

Forum List

Back