SHOCK PHOTO! Hillary on Stairs

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I thought Drudge said there weren't any available?

o6FmD8v.jpg

Trump eats fast food every day . But his doctor says he's the healthiest candidate ever !! Lol!

And he really needs to change his twitter photo. It's not 2001 !!! Lol!

Trump eats fast food every day . But his doctor says he's the healthiest candidate ever !! Lol!

Trump got a medical deferment from Vietnam. But he's the healthiest septuagenarian in the history of the world, bleev me.

Trump got a medical deferment from Vietnam. But he's the healthiest septuagenarian in the history of the world, bleev me.

The draft lottery cured his medical condition. It's was a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was too healthy for nam!! The other troops wouldn't be able to keep pace with him!

The draft lottery cured his medical condition. It's was a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He should have been awarded the Purple Heart!

Nothin like a 70 year old fatass who eats steaks and carbs every day...with a hot head and temper.

Guy's a heart attack waiting to happen!

Has he released his medical records yet?

He was too healthy for nam!! The other troops wouldn't be able to keep pace with him!
He would have ended the war so fast your head would spin, bleev me. He would have killed more gooks than John McCain did, that's for sure.

I don't get this stuff at all? I'm far younger than her and look at some steps and go where's the elevator? Little worried about the meds they have her on. That can be cleared up later but hey lets not sweat the small stuff here.

I say she's tooling around pretty good. I just mowed half an acre of lawn. I'm ready to fall freaking down. Screw the weed eating. :lol: Clinton gets help I'd be dying for. Now I have to run the dog.

Shoot. I'd kill for SS right now.

Forum List

Back