SHOCK PHOTO! Hillary on Stairs

Trump has to get around in a golf cart. An electric scooter would be too obvious.

x3s9x5.jpg

I'm getting winded just turning the wheel!

Trump eats fast food every day . But his doctor says he's the healthiest candidate ever !! Lol!

And he really needs to change his twitter photo. It's not 2001 !!! Lol!

Nothin like a 70 year old fatass who eats steaks and carbs every day...with a hot head and temper.

Guy's a heart attack waiting to happen!

Has he released his medical records yet?

I just posted nice things about Clinton. You make me want to take it back. This is the bitch of this election. We'll hate each other for ever. But the post will stand.

Trump needs an electric wheel chair to get around on his campaign stops.

16lio7c.jpg

8wf3nr.jpg

30hshky.jpg

I thought Drudge said there weren't any available?

o6FmD8v.jpg
Here is one where she is getting help to get her fat cankles up a few steps.

She had slipped, dumb fuck.

Right, you were there and saw the whole thing. It looks like to me the guy on the right is watching her steps as she tries to lift her fat leg. Nobody looks surprised or tense as if she had just slipped. But hey, if you were there and saw it....

Trump reminds me of FDR. We haven't had a cripple as President since WWII.

Hillary is clinching to them rails in a death grip so her drunk...I mean drugged....I mean NyQuiled arse doesn't fall backwards and cause her to have another "bloodclot"

o6FmD8v.jpg

Right, you were there and saw the whole thing. It looks like to me the guy on the right is watching her steps as she tries to lift her fat leg. Nobody looks surprised or tense as if she had just slipped. But hey, if you were there and saw it....
It was reported in the press, dumb fuck. BEFORE Drudge and the other hacks invented some fiction about it after the fact.

I find it the height of hilarity YOU are buying into the invention she couldn't walk up the stairs when YOU weren't there. What a fucking credulous hypocrite you are!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Seriously. Trump is in such poor health, he needed an electric wheelchair motorcade at a campaign event! It's like JFK in Dallas, as re-enacted by SNL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

27yzrrr.jpg

Trump eats fast food every day . But his doctor says he's the healthiest candidate ever !! Lol!

Nothin like a 70 year old fatass who eats steaks and carbs every day...with a hot head and temper.

Guy's a heart attack waiting to happen!

Has he released his medical records yet?

I just posted nice things about Clinton. You make me want to take it back. This is the bitch of this election. We'll hate each other for ever. But the post will stand.

I was responding to Timmy. :)

Seriously. Trump is in such poor health, he needed an electric wheelchair motorcade at a campaign event! It's like JFK in Dallas, as re-enacted by SNL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

27yzrrr.jpg

he has dementia too.

Trump got a medical deferment from Vietnam. But he's the healthiest septuagenarian in the history of the world, bleev me.

The draft lottery cured his medical condition. It's was a miracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He should have been awarded the Purple Heart!

Maybe Bill Clinton could give him one of his.

another business opportunity for Losin' Donald .... TRUMP POWER CHAIRS.

OR

DEMENTIA DONNIES POWER CHAIRS

yeah, thats it !!!!!

o6FmD8v.jpg

It was reported in the press, dumb fuck. BEFORE Drudge and the other hacks invented some fiction about it after the fact.

I find it the height of hilarity YOU are buying into the invention she couldn't walk up the stairs when YOU weren't there. What a fucking credulous hypocrite you are!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You use a lot big words, what would have been more impressive though is if you would provide a link for when it was reported. That's what we do here when we say it was reported.....did you know that, or is that not in your thesaurus.

Here is Hillary Clinton freezing during a speech. She doesn't know what to say or where she is. The mystery man rushes to her side, and you can hear him asking her, "are you okay? keep talking, just keep talking". Is that the sign of someone in good health...after a concussion?

Who is the mystery handler?

Will he be allowed to stand next to her on the debate stage...in case she forgets where she is?

Forum List

Back