Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

BTW, it's "Let them EAT static"..not Meet.
27ywg4.jpg

Polls are used to try to skew public opinion and get people to go along with a herd mentality.

And given Democrats history of trying the same tactics over and over, yeah, they'll do it again.
Late last year The New York Times reported the polls were showing Trump with a lead in the 5 critical swing states, and all the Trumpers were celebrating.

So were they trying to skew public opinion to get everyone to go along with Trump?

Oh yeah, that's why Americans are doing worse now than they ever have in the entire history of the country.

Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit.
By what measure?

Wages are up, inflation is down, GDP growth has been very strong, productivity good, consumer spending, stock market, etc. almost every measure looks good, and USA economy has left the majority of developed nations in the dust post-covid. Obviously there are still some negatives (like housing affordability) but I'm baffled as to how anyone can believe Americans are doing worse now than they ever have in history. Great Depression, Great Recession, World Wars, pandemic, dotcom bust, gas crisis, etc. none of that is as bad as today?

It shows how strongly politics can skew people's sense of reality.

Late last year The New York Times reported the polls were showing Trump with a lead in the 5 critical swing states, and all the Trumpers were celebrating.

So were they trying to skew public opinion to get everyone to go along with Trump?
Last year was not an election year, cupcake. :itsok:

Last year was not an election year, cupcake. :itsok:
Ok so let me make sure I'm keeping up with your logic pretzel.

A November of 2023 a poll showing Trump ahead is valid, but a January 2024 poll is fake, all because it is an election year? Hah hah. You know people don't vote for another 10 months right?

By what measure?
Having to pay 100% more of their income for housing than all previous Americans, and then the food and utility costs take a bigger percentage out of their pockets as well. :slap:
My electric bill is effectively 50% higher than as long as I can remember.
And I'm using around half the energy I used to, even.

Ok so let me make sure I'm keeping up with your logic pretzel.

A November of 2023 a poll showing Trump ahead is valid, but a January 2024 poll is fake, all because it is an election year? Hah.
They were both fake, you're just a dumbass looking for things that simply aren't there.

I don’t buy into polls this early, but Trump is damaged goods. Of all the Republican nominees, Biden will have the easiest time defeating Trump.

You call Biden a “molester” when in fact the only president ever sued for sexual assault of a child was Trump and the only President ever found liable by a jury of his peers to the tune of 83 million dollars for defamation over a sexual assault was Trump.

The American people know who Trump is, and I am convinced the American people will reject him in November. Last time time he lost by 8 million votes. In 2024, he will lose by even a greater number.
Actually, he lost by 44,000 votes.

Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump​

You progs really are gullible. And just what has leaped Biden in such popularity? His great personality and speaking skills, or the fact that he is now trying to extort billions more for a foreign country we don't even have a treaty with in exchange for his (worthless) promise to finally "secure" the border (down to only 2 million more a year)?

They were both fake, you're just a dumbass.
Oh, earlier you said it was because the second poll was in an election year, it sounds like you realized how ridiculous that sounds so have reset to a "both fake" argument. That's fine.

So what was the motivation to a polling firm to have a fake survey showing Trump ahead in November?

You progs really are gullible. And just what has leaped Biden in such popularity?
I suspect it is the economy. People had a much darker view of the economy last year when still reeling from post-covid inflation bump, and how people feel on the economy has always been near the top of what is important to voters.

Oh, earlier you said it was because the second poll was in an election year, it sounds like you realized how ridiculous that sounds so have reset to a "both fake" argument. That's fine.

So what was the motivation to a polling firm to have a fake survey showing Trump ahead in November?
You may not realize that I have your playbook, Delbert.

"4. "Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this. Theycan no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.“"

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
Really three bad years, don’t be a fuck up on a fools errands

I suspect it is the economy. People had a much darker view of the economy last year when still reeling from post-covid inflation bump, and how people feel on the economy has always been near the top of what is important to voters.
This is currently a very crappy economy, retard. :slap:

I feel for young people just starting out and trying to make it these days. I had it a lot better.

The American people know who Trump is, and I am convinced the American people will reject him in November. Last time time he lost by 8 million votes. In 2024, he will lose by even a greater number.
Critically, Trump needs moderates and independents to win. He will always have his base regardless of what he says/does/happens but that isn't enough to win a general election since it will top out in the low 40%.

I believe Haley would get more of those critical moderate/independent votes vs. Biden than Trump would, but I'm skeptical she'll even make it to Super Tuesday.

Why the Don is vulnerable to the female vote ?

Well the Carroll case is not a positive PR and his attitude along with his behavior shows a complete lack of compassion for females.

obviously he sees them as little check marks in his book and bragging rights.

Even Trumps comments on tape about grabbing their P

Basically cheated on two of his wives

Seriously , it amazing he gets any of their votes but I guess as long is does not happen to the person who is voting then they will vote for the basic issues they; support.

Forum List

Back