Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
Trump is ahead in almost every single swing state. Guess you forgot about the electoral college.

I'm not familiar with who is biased and who isn't but I don't see how this can be true. It says the Don is losing the female vote.

Biden is a senile pervert with 3 horrible years as president. I guess hate for the Don is more than love for the molester.
What makes you say/think it's a "Shock" Poll?

I am not the sexual predator who cheated on his wives or took away a right. Cultists are so bizarre.
You're the useful idiot that thinks Trump took away a right. Why do you people have such a hard time with logical thinking? Is it the menstruation? Are you upset that that word has "men" in it? Lol.

Biden has had a pretty good presidency.... A steady rudder, through all crisis... no chaos....

the economy is kicking ass, inflation rates are coming down with no recession, low unemployment rate for 3 years plus etc

some higher GDP increases

Willing to compromise to reform immigration laws with Congress...

And most importantly, for those women voters who will deliver a Biden win,
Biden supports a woman's right to determine their own reproductive fate, and Trump brags of taking it away.

Trump won't win.

They are both getting too old, so age is not a factor between the two.
You make a pretty good argument.

I see RFKjr. is sitting at 14 points.

According to the Commission on Presidential Debates. . .

Criticism​

"In 2000, the CPD established a rule that candidates must garner at least 15% support across five national polls to be included in the national debates.[11] This rule has been controversial[12] as it has effectively excluded U.S. parties other than the two major parties. While this occurred before the rule was established, in 1992, third-party candidate Ross Perot and his running mate, James Stockdale, achieved high enough support in the polls to participate in the debates against the Clinton-Gore and Bush-Quayle tickets. No third party has participated in the debates since 1992. Perot won 19% of the vote in the election."

Now, if he makes his 15 qualifying points, and they DON'T let him participate? Everything Trump & RFKjr. has been saying about the military industrial complex and the permanent managerial class?
Will have been confirmed. This will bode ill for Biden I believe.

. . . and if RFKjr. does participate, as you pointed out. . .

They are both getting too old, so age is not a factor between the two.

I have seen enough of RFKjr. in interviews and podcasts to know, he will change the entire landscape of the race. Those two old men don't stand a chance by comparison IMO.

From 11/08/2016:
Yeah! I found it! W00t! w00t!
SCv0z.jpg

SCv0S.jpg

SCv0p.jpg

Now how accurate were those polls in 2016, hmm? :itsok:

Proof it other than a stolen diary. Has his daughter ever publically said this? The diary was then sold to Project V by the thieves and then Project V passed it along to another source.

No she has publically supported him and never says anything bad about him
The diary is all the proof needed. The end. The man, Biden, is a reprehensible incestuous maggot and you want him re-elected.

The diary is all the proof needed. The end. The man, Biden, is a reprehensible incestuous maggot and you want him re-elected.
Well it all the proof that republicans need. Still republicans support a guy who refused to turn over top secret documents and says "oh I declassified them just before I took them home with me"

The guy who had cheated on his wives

The Hollywood access tape where Trump bras about grabbing the p without asking. Not even a kiss first

Diary is not proof otherwise Biden would be facing charges for such behavior

1706812833715.png

How may guys out there grab their daughter by the hips. Lets take a survey.

She looks at him instead of the camera

I guess it would be best to always keep an eye on him and plan the escape route

Well it all the proof that republicans need. Still republicans support a guy who refused to turn over top secret documents and says "oh I declassified them just before I took them home with me"

The guy who had cheated on his wives

The Hollywood access tape where Trump bras about grabbing the p without asking. Not even a kiss first

Diary is not proof otherwise Biden would be facing charges for such behavior

View attachment 896198

How may guys out there grab their daughter by the hips. Lets take a survey.

She looks at him instead of the camera

I guess it would be best to always keep an eye on him and plan the escape route
Incest Joe. That is all that needs to be said.

Its because its a poll of "registered voters". The truth is, most registered voters dont even vote, not to mention the fact that many democrats may click "yes" on a poll, but they arent getting off the couch on election night just to wait in a long line to vote for Biden. Biden enthusiasm is virtually non existent.

Thats what EVERY one of these polls fails to capture... actual voter enthusiasm.

Late last year The New York Times reported the polls were showing Trump with a lead in the 5 critical swing states, and all the Trumpers were celebrating.

So were they trying to skew public opinion to get everyone to go along with Trump?
Nah, according to Humpers, polls are only right when they agree with them.

Many women are one issue voters.

MAGA should back off Taylor right now, send flowers, and say "have a great life" then ignore her.
What if it was found out that Trump boned Taylor?

PS: F'n Gen X'ers with their stupid names and retarded spellings of names for their kids.

I probably have a cousin or 2 guilty of that nonsense.

Forum List

Back