Shock poll: Biden jumps to 6 point lead against Trump

Oh yeah, that's why Americans are doing worse now than they ever have in the entire history of the country.

Fuck right the hell off with that bullshit.
Are you doing better off now than you were doing 4 years ago? I sure as hell am.

Due to the entire failure of the "two parties" to produce realistic individuals for the Presidency, we seem sentenced to either of a couple of undesirables. Where are alternatives. In a country as superb as America, how is it that there is no real political choice, just "either/or"?
There are probably a number of people who are outside the system but have the money to make a run for President.

Such people may feel our system of government at the federal level has been corrupted by Big Money. They may want to restore our nation to one in which the elected politicians represent the people who voted for them rather than the military, industrial complex, the pharmaceutical industry and Wall Street.

However, after witnessing the attacks on Trump they have learned that making any effort to ”drain the Swamp” will mean they will have a target painted on their backs and their lives will be ruined by the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats who run our nation today.

If the candidate is a rich man, you can also bet some female will say that 35 years ago he raped her in a small room somewhere. With a stacked jury the rich man will lose and have to pay an enormous amount of money that may be reduced on appeal but the attorney fees will in themselves be enormous.

We live in a modern day banana republic and it really doesn’t look like really good candidates will be willing to step forward to throw their hat in the ring and save the day.

we have had 3 years of peace and prosperity.

quite a difference from the trump chaos.

to find out exactly how popular trump is, ask your mother if she wants her social security sent to wall st.
Holy cow. :eusa_doh: 3 years of peace? Have you seen the Middle East lately? Russia and the Ukraine?
There was NONE of that with Trump. Our enemies are aware of our weakness now. And are using it to their advantage.

Prosperity? Have you been shopping lately? Credit card use has exploded under Biden.

Here is where Mama's social security is being robbed. > Caring for illegals, caring for the Ukrainian Nazi, caring for Iran, with no end in sight. Trump didn't give soc. sec. to wall street before, and won't next time around.

This world runs on fossil fuels and the whole world is allowed to use theirs except us. Biden is strangling us.

Stop believing their bullshit propaganda...

Are you doing better off now than you were doing 4 years ago? I sure as hell am

How much did it cost you for gas when Trump was in the WH? How much was a carton of eggs? What tax cuts has Biden given you? Have your utilities come down during the OBiden administration? How about rent? Mortgages? Lots more able to buy homes now? Has the interest rate come down for you and not the rest of us?

I don’t buy into polls this early, but Trump is damaged goods. Of all the Republican nominees, Biden will have the easiest time defeating Trump.

You call Biden a “molester” when in fact the only president ever sued for sexual assault of a child was Trump and the only President ever found liable by a jury of his peers to the tune of 83 million dollars for defamation over a sexual assault was Trump.

The American people know who Trump is, and I am convinced the American people will reject him in November. Last time time he lost by 8 million votes. In 2024, he will lose by even a greater number.
Study the history of John F Kennedy, of Lyndon Johnson and of FDR is you want to dig into sexual abuse of women by presidents.

I believe Biden has damaged himself beyond repair. He no longer can lie and get by with lying.

Holy cow. :eusa_doh: 3 years of peace? Have you seen the Middle East lately? Russia and the Ukraine?
There was NONE of that with Trump. Our enemies are aware of our weakness now. And are using it to their advantage.

Prosperity? Have you been shopping lately? Credit card use has exploded under Biden.

Here is where Mama's social security is being robbed. > Caring for illegals, caring for the Ukrainian Nazi, caring for Iran, with no end in sight. Trump didn't give soc. sec. to wall street before, and won't next time around.

This world runs on fossil fuels and the whole world is allowed to use theirs except us. Biden is strangling us.

Very well said. Thanks

That's a bizarre and easily debunked lie that you literally just made up in the spot, so you could keep talking.

62.8% of eligible voters voted in 2020. Not "registered". Eligible.

Now let's see how you get to 51%+ of registered voters not voting. You will need a magic wand.

You assume that he meant a presidential election. He didn't specify the election that he meant, you just assumed he meant the one in 2020. If you consider the latest election, 2022, he's absolutely right.

46% of all registered voters voted in 2022. That would mean 54% of voters did not vote. So he was absolutely right. There is your 51%, actually 54.

Ok. I opened the link you posted and read it. Didn't see the term "Shock Poll" anywhere. It shouldn't be a shock to anyone.

Because that's not the source, this was:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-01 155814.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 155814.png
    91.7 KB · Views: 4
How much did it cost you for gas when Trump was in the WH? How much was a carton of eggs? What tax cuts has Biden given you? Have your utilities come down during the OBiden administration? How about rent? Mortgages? Lots more able to buy homes now? Has the interest rate come down for you and not the rest of us?
You’re only looking at the negative stuff.

Have you gotten a raise in the last four years? How is your property value looking? How are your 401k and other investments looking?

With the positive stuff factored in, are you doing better off than you were 4 years ago? I sure as hell am. The positives I included far exceed the extra money I spend on gas and eggs.

i call 'em like i see 'em. i've had no problems.

with trump we could not even get straight info from the experts on a deadly pandemic

Trump cant pull women votes, independent votes, black votes, minority votes, educated votes, union votes, or any normal people votes. He has stupid uneducated white nationalists locked up though. He’ll lose by 10 or more.

Trump cant pull women votes, independent votes, black votes, minority votes, educated votes, union votes, or any normal people votes. He has stupid uneducated white nationalists locked up though. He’ll lose by 10 or more.

Since when has a republican been able to get minority votes or black votes?

Hate to tell you, Biden is losing black voters at a record pace.

Biden losing a record number of young voters:

Biden losing a record number of hispanic voters:

Looks like all Biden has left is far left liberals who want him to sniff their daughters while aborting their fetuses. Things ain't gonna be the same this time around. The entire nation has soured on the senile child molester who caused prices to double in a year.

Hell, adjusted for inflation, I'm making LESS now than I did my first year of driving Trumps first year in office and I've had 5 pay raises.

Trump's got this one in the bag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back