🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SHOCKING DEVELOPMENT A rare sighting of the heretorfore thought extinct bipartisanship bird

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
attempting to better the nation through cooperation.

"This proposal incentivizes additional giving during a time of crisis in our nation," Sen. James Lankford
lankfordjames_gregnash.jpg
James Paul LankfordTrump suggests legislation that would jail people who burn the flag for a yearMost Trump rally attendees opt not to wear face masksWhite House dismissal of COVID-19 concerns draws criticismMORE (R-Okla.), the lead sponsor of the bill, said in a news release. "I am proud of the incredible work our bipartisan group of senators has done to help ease the federal tax burden for those who give to charities.”

"This proposal incentivizes additional giving during a time of crisis in our nation," Sen. James Lankford
James Paul LankfordTrump suggests legislation that would jail people who burn the flag for a yearMost Trump rally attendees opt not to wear face masksWhite House dismissal of COVID-19 concerns draws criticismMORE (R-Okla.), the lead sponsor of the bill, said in a news release. "I am proud of the incredible work our bipartisan group of senators has done to help ease the federal tax burden for those who give to charities.”

How about some incentive to go out and earn a living?

"Bi-Partisan" is usually a pile of shit that wanks everyone voting for the bill.

"Bi-Partisan" is usually a pile of shit that wanks everyone voting for the bill.

"Bi-partisan" means a Republican who toes the Democrat line.

"Bi-partisan" means a Republican who toes the Democrat line.

...in exchange for a reach-around on some massive pork bullshit.

Forum List

Back