SHOCKING New Evidence of Joe Biden's Corruption

We have, fucktard. Now stick your head back up his ass.

No you haven't, you are just too damn stupid to clearly understand that, so you live on deep state conspiracies instead.

You don't even have enough for impeachment whispers in a Republican controlled House. Wake up.

Last edited:
Well, we can only hope that corruption will come to an end.

No, we can't "hope", hoping will do nothing. Unless "the people" stand up and take action, nothing will change.

The ONLY realistic change that could happen to change this is by changing the electoral system to Proportional Representation.

Chris Wray is Exhibit A of what was welcome, hired, and promoted by the W Administration...

The supporters of W here own Chris Wray. Chris Wray is the W Administration. Chris Wray and W disagree on precisely NOTHING.

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

3. I want both Biden and Wray, if guilty (which I believe they are) not only to be kicked out of office but to go to jail.

Your beliefs notwithstanding, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support those beliefs. I suppose you believe that Hillary Clinton should be locked up as well.

The only person who belongs in jail here is Donald J Trump: the most dishonest and corrupt president in American history.

Forum List

Back