SHOCKING: Uncensored Charlotte Riot Footage! Are you not surprised by Negroes?

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

A Black cop shot a Black man, and now they're screaming racism.

Looking at all the crimes being committed right now in Charlotte, you think it's whites doing this? What about the Negroes that was shot in the head by another Negroes?!!! I say nice work and keep it up!!!

U.S. incarceration rates by race | Prison Policy Initiative

Data from 2010 incarnation by race per 100,000. White - 380, Negroes - 2207

did you literally just start a thread with a racist title and with an opening sentence denying racism exists?

that takes a special kind of stupid, you must be a cop

Obama's America!

...that would be the headline in newspapers today, if he were an R.

Obama's America!

one...i didn't see much of a "riot".
two...how many unarmed black males do you think can be shot down for no reason?

sorry it offends your bigotry. now go vote for dumb donald.

i grew up in a diverse environment and never had the slightest clue that the type of white trash who posts on this board daily existed.

bummer that you losers actually do exist. you drag the world down into a cesspool of hate.

Obama's America!

one...i didn't see much of a "riot".
two...how many unarmed black males do you think can be shot down for no reason?

sorry it offends your bigotry. now go vote for dumb donald.
Silly Jilly....you have the depth of thinking of a five year old. No wonder you are a rabid leftist.

But I still love you darlin'.

i grew up in a diverse environment and never had the slightest clue that the type of white trash who posts on this board daily existed.

bummer that you losers actually do exist. you drag the world down into a cesspool of hate.
i grew up in a diverse environment and never had the slightest clue that the type of democrat trash who posts on this board daily existed.

bummer that you losers actually do exist. you drag the world down into a cesspool of racist hate.

watching charlotte news....wsoctv.com has minute to minute time line.....and this is a major riot for charlotte....they looted the nascar hall of fame...shut down the interstate....epicentre took a beating.....so far they are saying north charlotte and west charlotte are involved...for those not familiar with charlotte....west charlotte is the 'urban' area

sorry to see this happening in the queen city

mccory has called out the national guard and they are setting up for this evening under the command of charlotte police deparmtent

now they are saying keith scott had a gun ...and have film to prove it?
now eyewitness news has a still photo of a gun laying beside him....

Forum List

Back