Shocking Video: Jersey residents tell Jews get the F#&k out of here

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A deadly attack in a Jersey City kosher supermarket has left the region entangled in what seems to be the chaos of antisemitism.

SHOCKING VIDEO: Jersey Residents Tell Jews 'Get The F#$k Out of Here'
------------------------------------------------------------------

oh show the love right>>>>>>>>> so tolerant you allow your own ppl to be killed by unamerican savages and you know dam well that's what this was now if it were a white oh it would be world headlines some dumb fk white did it. Leftist are mental nut pigs.

Jews throughout history refuse to assimilate into the cultures they reside in. They are always “Jews first”. They are yet another example of why multiculturalism is a failure.
Jews should have their own county or countries like most cultures of different religions have. That’s why I support Israel for the Jews, it’s a country for them and they should go there.

Plus most “Jews” these days are leftwing atheists types, which we all know is bad for any society.

We give Jews way too much power in our country. They are over represented in our courts, and in elected officials. They control the banking industry and of course the shill media which is the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party which worships Karl Marx, the king of atheist Jews.

Jews throughout history refuse to assimilate into the cultures they reside in. They are always “Jews first”. They are yet another example of why multiculturalism is a failure.
Jews should have their own county or countries like most cultures of different religions have. That’s why I support Israel for the Jews, it’s a country for them and they should go there.

Plus most “Jews” these days are leftwing atheists types, which we all know is bad for any society.

We give Jews way too much power in our country. They are over represented in our courts, and in elected officials. They control the banking industry and of course the shill media which is the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party which worships Karl Marx, the king of atheist Jews.
I known some pretty cool Jewish people that are faithful believers; and most would never know what their religion was as they blend right in like normal people. I agree with there being a problem with those who call themselves Jews but yet are actually rabid fascist atheist.

I hope when they get charged they know a good Jew lawyer to (re)present them in front of the Jew judge who will send them to a Jew teacher of " sensitivity training", which a Jew will finance the mandatory class at 21% interest.

Inner city Blacks don't shoot each other until Jews move in?.....:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::cuckoo::laughing0301::laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao:

Any place else in America if there was a place where there was this kind of effort to remove a group from living there, it would be all over the news non- stop.

Forum List

Back