Shooter Was A Saudi

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
why are we letting these people on our military bases?

Like Ft. Fun said, it is because they are our allies. If you were to go to Newport RI (where the Naval War College is), you would see people in uniforms of countries other than the US who are being trained by the USA.

Naval Air Station Pensacola active shooter reported, shelter-in-place issued

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Because we are so open minded, that our minds have fallen out.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.
Some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11.

Those were civilians, not Saudi military.
This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.

Saudis? Because they are our allies. We know this, because thousands of our troops are in their country defending them at this moment.

This was military!

You said "some ally. Nine of them blew up 3000 people on 9-11." and were referring Saudis, but those were civilians, not military. The person that did the shooting in P'cola was Saudi military who was here to get trained.
They were still Saudi right? Should we continue to trust Saudis? Military or civilian?

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

Absolutely no one who is not a born bred American, and I would say is not Christian, should be allowed into the US forces. If we have a foreign legion, even then I wouldn't allow non-Christian foreigners into it.
And i would say that nobody who shares your opinion should be allowed in the military.

Agree. Our military overseas tries to train the turds to fight their own battles and they sneak up behind the American and blow his head off. Fuck them.

You've never been in the military, nor have you ever participated in joint exercises with other countries, have you? One of the reasons we bring foreign allies here and train them is so that they know how we operate in certain conditions so that their military can work with us to complete whatever mission is required.

There are lots of exercises that we do on a regular basis with other countries, and they need to know how we operate so they can work with us and not cause accidents.

Go to Newport RI where the Naval War College is sometime, and see how many foreign uniforms are running around up there.

And i would say that nobody who shares your opinion should be allowed in the military.
Yes, we know you are anti American. What else ya got?

That's moronic. Clearly my stance is very American, while his is clearly unAmerican. Apparently you are unamerican as well. That's okay. We true americans will tolerate you, as that is what real Americans do.

preventing people from terrorist countries from entering our country would be raaaaaaayyyycissst ! just ask the dumb asses on the left !

Seriously?
Please tell me you are being completely facetious here.... If not then this is totally off the rails.
Wow. I cannot even.

That's moronic. Clearly my stance is very American, while his is clearly unAmerican. Apparently you are unamerican as well. That's okay. We true americans will tolerate you, as that is what real Americans do.
You are delusional.

Like that makes a difference, The ass clown that shot up Fort Hood was military! A muslim is a muslim, civilian or military makes no difference.

Forum List

Back