Shooting at gun shop

First murder, according to myth, used a rock. Want rock control too? :)
If it was possible to kill or maim 70 people in a movie theater with rocks...we may have to talk about it. Were 2 dozen kids carried out of a school in body bags the victims of rock throwers?

If it was possible to kill or maim 70 people in a movie theater with rocks...we may have to talk about it. Were 2 dozen kids carried out of a school in body bags the victims of rock throwers?
There are 300 million firearms in private hands and yet only about 10000 people a year are murdered with firearms. But you would remove the right of 300 MILLION people cause a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent do bad things with them. When will you demand that cars be banned after all 40 thousand a year die due to them? When will you demand pools be banned, more people drown in pools every year then are accidentally killed with firearms? I can go on if you want?

There are 300 million firearms in private hands and yet only about 10000 people a year are murdered with firearms. But you would remove the right of 300 MILLION people cause a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percent do bad things with them. When will you demand that cars be banned after all 40 thousand a year die due to them? When will you demand pools be banned, more people drown in pools every year then are accidentally killed with firearms? I can go on if you want?
Nope. I never said I would remove anyone`s right to own a gun. When you get to comparing cars and swimming pools to guns, you lose. Jeezus!

Just annectdotal, and looking into it seems some dispute over its' authenticity, but supposedly Admiral Yamamoto during WWII said invading mainland USA would be a bad idea, "since there'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

Since the 2nd Amendment (obviously excluding the British) US proper has never been invaded. Maybe because of all the guns, maybe not.

Forum List

Back