Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

No one even asks for a Motive in this casse? Was this guy a mentally damaged killer? Was he after some enemy gang menbers?

Who wakes up and says, I am going to go shoot strange humans at the outlet mall.

Gotta be more to this story?

You mean the party that keeps winning the popular vote in national elections?
Queers, illegals, and commies. Nothing to be proud of. Once the patriots are all gone, your kind will surrender the country for a big screen TV and a dozen egg rolls.

Farmers did, I'm sure...but they didn't carry them all over towns and cities like the silly gun lovers here are claiming.

Carrying any kind of weapon, guns or knives, was not allowed other than outside town borders and inside the home. When visitors left their weapons with a law officer upon entering town, they'd receive a token, like a coat check, which they'd exchange for their guns when leaving town.

Why are the pro forma "prayers" of permissive firearm policy proponents so impotent?
Those who facilitate the killers constantly exhibit horrific aim with their ineffectual divine entreaties.

‘Spare us your prayers’: Ted Cruz faces backlash after Texas mall shooting kills eight
Texas US senator Ted Cruz’s comment Saturday that he was “praying” for families of the eight victims killed in a shooting at a shopping mall in his state has sparked outrage as many critics say the Republican should advocate for meaningful gun control rather than repeatedly invoke prayer after mass, deadly violence.
Cruz and other fellow Texas Republicans have faced similar backlash for citing general emotional support, thoughts, prayers, or a combination thereof after the slayings in Allen, Texas, on Saturday.
Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 5.32.27 PM.png

“Heidi and I are praying for the families of the victims
of the horrific mall shooting in Allen, Texas.

We pray also for the broader Collin county community
that’s in shock from this tragedy.”

Shannon Watts, founder of gun safety group Moms Demand Action, said on Twitter: “YOU helped arm him with guns, ammo and tactical gear. He did exactly what you knew he’d do. Spare us your prayers and talk of justice for a gunman who is … dead”...
Star Trek actor George Takei added: “You’re worse than useless.”
Another Twitter user said thoughts and prayers “are nothing but blasphemy and evil”. Yet another quipped: “Have you tried turning the prayer machine off and back on again.”
Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 5.27.19 PM.png

Breaking down your numbers;
1. Alaska: 65% of gun deaths are suicides. Alaska | The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
2. Alabama: 50% of gun deaths are suicides. Alabama | The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
3. Montana: 82% of gun deaths are suicides. Montana - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
4. Louisiana: 44% of gun deaths are suicides. Louisiana - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
5. Mississippi: 43% of gun deaths are suicides. Mississippi - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence

Shall I continue?

You know what, I think I will continue...

'Politics is local' right? Well let's break in down even further. Instead of states overall, let's look at individual counties.

1. St Louis Co MO: The Political Climate in St. Louis, MO is Strongly liberal.
2. Hinds Co MS: The Political Climate in Hinds County, MS is Very liberal.
3. Caddo Parish LA: The Political Climate in Caddo County, LA is Leaning liberal.
4. Montgomery Co AL: The Political Climate in Montgomery County, AL is Strongly liberal.
5. Anderson Co SC: The Political Climate in Anderson County, SC is Very conservative.

Carrying any kind of weapon, guns or knives, was not allowed other than outside town borders and inside the home. When visitors left their weapons with a law officer upon entering town, they'd receive a token, like a coat check, which they'd exchange for their guns when leaving town.

Why are the pro forma "prayers" of permissive firearm policy proponents so impotent?
Those who facilitate the killers constantly exhibit horrific aim with their ineffectual divine entreaties.

‘Spare us your prayers’: Ted Cruz faces backlash after Texas mall shooting kills eight
Texas US senator Ted Cruz’s comment Saturday that he was “praying” for families of the eight victims killed in a shooting at a shopping mall in his state has sparked outrage as many critics say the Republican should advocate for meaningful gun control rather than repeatedly invoke prayer after mass, deadly violence.
Cruz and other fellow Texas Republicans have faced similar backlash for citing general emotional support, thoughts, prayers, or a combination thereof after the slayings in Allen, Texas, on Saturday.
View attachment 783238
“Heidi and I are praying for the families of the victims
of the horrific mall shooting in Allen, Texas.

We pray also for the broader Collin county community
that’s in shock from this tragedy.”

Shannon Watts, founder of gun safety group Moms Demand Action, said on Twitter: “YOU helped arm him with guns, ammo and tactical gear. He did exactly what you knew he’d do. Spare us your prayers and talk of justice for a gunman who is … dead”...
Star Trek actor George Takei added: “You’re worse than useless.”
Another Twitter user said thoughts and prayers “are nothing but blasphemy and evil”. Yet another quipped: “Have you tried turning the prayer machine off and back on again.”
The "Old West" isn't the 1790s...we were talking about the time when the Framers were alive and had just written the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back