Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

All the men in the 1790s walked around with guns? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
IN 1790 (Census) there were 3.9 Million people in America.
Only 800,000 were free men over 16, from Maine to Georgia.
Probably few had guns, and they were One-Shot Muzzle loaders with at least a minute or two between shots.
The 700,000 slaves did not have guns, and 2A did not anticipate they would. Now they do.
`

Last edited:
IN 1790 (Census) there were 3.9 Million people.
Only 800,000 were free men over 16, from Maine to Georgia.
Probably few had guns, and they were One-Shot Muzzle loaders with at least a minute or two between shots.
`
Farmers did, I'm sure...but they didn't carry them all over towns and cities like the silly gun lovers here are claiming.

Gun deaths per capita by state. And well, well, well...what a surprised to find that the top ones are red states.

Breaking down your numbers;
1. Alaska: 65% of gun deaths are suicides. Alaska | The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
2. Alabama: 50% of gun deaths are suicides. Alabama | The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
3. Montana: 82% of gun deaths are suicides. Montana - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
4. Louisiana: 44% of gun deaths are suicides. Louisiana - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
5. Mississippi: 43% of gun deaths are suicides. Mississippi - The Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence

Shall I continue?

Yes, I saw your backtracking in support of Fear, Anger and Paranoia-ing.
I know you think I’m going to surrender the debate because you make false allegations paranoia

But it wont work

Forum List

Back