Shooting At Puerto Rican Parade In Chicago Caught On Tape

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Quote:
Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:18PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A shooting was caught on camera on the city's South Side Saturday evening after the Puerto Rican People's Day Parade.

Crowds were still gathered after the parade around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2600-block of West Division in the city's Humboldt Park neighborhood.

Chicago police told ABC7 Eyewitness News that one person went to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the food.

There are reports that the shooting involved gang members.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/shooting...-tape-/796956/

What a war zone Chicago is!!! Yet we hear nothing of it on cnn!!!

Thugs are scary :eek-52:.... you just stand around that city (any US city for that matter) long enough, and somebody is going to shoot you!

Thugs are scary :eek-52:.... you just stand around that city (any US city for that matter) long enough, and somebody is going to shoot you!
They never shot me, and I've been in many cities....roaming, looking for the seedy under belly of US society...

Quote:
Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:18PM
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A shooting was caught on camera on the city's South Side Saturday evening after the Puerto Rican People's Day Parade.

Crowds were still gathered after the parade around 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2600-block of West Division in the city's Humboldt Park neighborhood.

Chicago police told ABC7 Eyewitness News that one person went to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the food.

There are reports that the shooting involved gang members.
http://abc7chicago.com/news/shooting...-tape-/796956/

What a war zone Chicago is!!! Yet we hear nothing of it on cnn!!!

Why is this in politics, has nothing to do with politics or government policies?

did any of the local Taco Bells get hit via sniper bullets?

nah..I think only one innocent bystander got wounded...heck, when you just have one innocent person in Chicago shot in a day, that's a good day over there! :)

Forum List

Back