Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

You feeling a ltitle embarrassed that you know black kids are so racist against the asians eh?
White people nuked Asians in WW2, killing half a mill in one go and many more after No one has been more violent to Asians that white people.

The guys you mentioned were all fucking asian women not racists lol
Having sex with a non white women is white supremacists rites of passage.

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead
Nice hysterical fairytale ^^^^^^^

Yea but this is why you don’t call it the Chinese flu. Or wuhan flu. We have chinese Americans who will get shiton by racists if you do that. If you don’t get that then you shouldn’t lead
Nice hysterical fairytale ^^^^^^^
We certainly don't need a leader who purposely calls it the China flu when covid would do. It's not a fairytale. A real leader doesn't call black communities shitholes. Doesn't call mexicans rapists and murderers. Does side with white supremists. And doesn't coordinate with terrorists to try and steal an election.

Biden should work with antifa and blm now. If Trump can work with the Proud Boys why not? We need to get organized. Republicans are playing chess we're playing checkers. We need to grow up and learn the real game.

You feeling a ltitle embarrassed that you know black kids are so racist against the asians eh?
White people nuked Asians in WW2, killing half a mill in one go and many more after No one has been more violent to Asians that white people.

Actually the United States bombed Japan.....the US was then and is now made up of all different races.....and frankly it was to end a violent war where Japan attacked the United States first....and killed, and tortured numerous Americans during the war.

I didn't know that, interesting....

*checks date*

Oh that's right

What the fuck? You're extremely delusional if you think racists fuck women of other races.

Only black America says shit like that openly. Very rare for the rest of us we're not dumb enough to limit our mate choice because of race.

"boo hoo he/she betrayed us dating a white person"

So pathetic...

Actually the United States bombed Japan.....the US was then and is now made up of all different races.....and frankly it was to end a violent war where Japan attacked the United States first....and killed, and tortured numerous Americans during the war.

Bombing Japan is not the problem.
It is the nuclear destruction of civilian whole cities that is racist and a war crime.

The US may contain many races, but Anglo whites make the decisions.
And it was NOT to end a violent war.
We knew the Japanese were trying to negotiate a surrender through the Soviets, for almost a years.
We deliberately delayed because we had spent billions making the bombs, and we were determined to test them.
The Japanese did not attack the United States first.
If you look at the first combat, it was the USS Ward destroyer sinking a Japanese minisub about an hour and a half be fore any planes attacked Pearl Harbor.

Sex workers should carry firearms.
After an appropriate training course and licensing, naturally.

No reason for a license. Get as much training as you can afford in time and money...no mandate.
I have seen too many idiots with guns.

And yet with 600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people able to carry guns in public for self defense........accidental gun deaths have been going down, not up......and before the democrats decided to destroy the police, violent crime was going down, not up....
I have no problem with people carrying guns. I carry mine, of course I am trained, qualified and licensed. I am just not in favor of every idiot in America carrying one with no training, no knowledge of applicable law, and no certification. If your were ever on a unregulated shooting range, you wouldn't either. I've seen military people that didn't need to be carrying one for their own good and the good of everybody in the chow hall or near the sand barrel.

I agree....but......any licensing, will become a ban by other means.....the requirements will become impossible to meet for anyone who isn't rich or well connected...this is how they do it in Britain for the few hunting shotguns they allow people to own....as well as on the continent...

Sorry.....not supporting a restriction on a Right like that...
Got no problem with "right to keep and bear arms" and not debating what a "well regulated militia" is, but gun nuts do not believe in any intelligent regulation at all and that is wrong, makes no sense, gives responsible gun owners a bad name and does away with "well regulated" in any way shape form or fashion. Yesterday some sex addict shot up 3 different whorehouses in Georgia. Today some depressed nut ball from Texas brought all his guns to Washington and got arrested outside what he thought was the home of the Vice President. His mother said he had been depress and phoned to say he was in Washington and going to solve his problems. Would proper licensing solve all that? No. It might help the idiot factor though, having to at least sit a professionally instructed class, take tests of safety and operation before a certified instructor. I say, in your home for personal defense keep anything you want. I do and always have, but some people are a danger to themselves and everybody around them, and should not have them on the street. Everybody free to carry anything they want, just about anywhere they want is in no way well regulated, and your position is poor people may not be able to pay for training and getting a license doesn't make sense. These weapons today are not flint locks or even 6 shooter and this ain't the old west. Wait til you see the hill billy militia guys swaggering around on a range (if you can call it that) with mac 10s dangling with full clips until they line up and start shooting at sticks of dynamite on a berm 40 feet away and walking around drinking beer between rounds. People like them, with no respect for their fire power or safety and you who will indulge any carry anytime by anyone as some sacred right make us all look bad.

600 million guns in private hands......over 19.4 million people legally carry guns in public...

One guy broke the law.....all the laws regarding guns, and murdered people......

Meanwhile, the other 600 million guns were not used to murder anyone, and the 19.4 million people who carry their guns legally did not murder anyone.

You have no rational argument for what you want......we have a history of governments using massive regulations to prevent people who have the legal Right to own and carry guns from being able to own and carry guns...

You are wrong......that is just a fact.

And before the democrats decided to make war on our police.....27 years of more people owning and carrying guns and what was the impact on those things you fear?

49% reduction in gun murder.

75% reduction in gun crime.

72% reduction in violent crime in general.

You have no rational argument for the policies that we know will result in the government barring people from owning and carrying guns.

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

From the CDC.....

Accidental Gun deaths...

I am just not as paranoid as you over the 2nd amendment. The key statement was in your first line "people legally carry guns in public...". We just disagree about what should be considered legal and whether there should be any regulations regarding weapons at all. Your number 19.4 legally carrying in public sounds dubius and I could not locate a sources for it. Equilly or more dubius is the Washington Post number, I saw of 3 million. I suspect the number is in between those two. Here is an interesting number for you. In the year 1800 there were 5,308,483 counted in the census of the United State. Here is a fact to go along with it. As numbers climbed to the 330,000,000 plus of today it has become necessary for the common good to increase regulation in just about everything to avoid chaos and create a society that works for the whole population. In my opinion, rolling gun regulation back to 1790 standards is ludicrous, beyond rational thought.
If looking for how many weapons injuries, it seems everybody is more interested in weapons deaths annually. Available numbers are large, unless compared to the number legally carrying. I am confident the number of accidental shootings, including accidental deaths could be reduced with proper training. Unlike you, I feel it is worth the inconvenience to reduce weapons accidents, and training would (not might) reduce that number.
For all your, numbers, bits of info you try to string together to support your cause, I suspect you went to the trouble of getting your own carry permit and are (like myself) a licensed carry permit holder. It is not the people like you and I that concern me. We are unlikely to be involve in an accidental or illegal shooting situation, as all the permit holders, I know are very serious people, as opposed to the people I have personally witnessed. As someone trained not only on weapons, but in the field of safety itself, you will never be able to convince me, proper training does not make any complex operation safer for all concerned, and therefore unnecessary and certainly not regarding weapons. Trying to wrap the flag around your concept only works on the simple minded.

There are already regulations on gun ownership and it isn't doing any good. Putting more regulations on gun ownership doesn't seem like the answer.
The answer is to get the criminals off the street and use the death penalty more. Defunding the police forces certainly isn't a solution. That's just plain moronic.
I only spoke in favor of carry permits, issued by states after training, certification and background check as a safety issue, as safety is often enhanced by training. I have mine and have had for years. Nobody spoke about de-funding cop. Certainly not in my town.

Im all for training, as long as it's free. I'm opposed to permits.
Then you would never know if somebody had the training.
So what?
You would have idiot with guns running around like the 1790s old west plus the criminals on the street now. How long you been out of jail?
Lack of freedom has never made anyone safer.

Who are you to decide who gets to exercise their rights?
BS. I ran weapons all kinds of weapons ranges in multiple states around this country and it was my way, (the safe way) or the highway and those ranges were far safer for it. Freedom of those people to operate as they might or might not see fit, never entered my mind. Untrained amateurs are a danger to themselves and everybody around them. That's just the way it is with most things and especially weapons. At some level everybody knows this.
So did I, so what?

The rest of the world is not your range and you ain't the the RSO for the whole world.

Get over yourself.
They won't get it from me, but they could dang sure benefit for training and discipline proper regulation. If you can use the rest of the 2nd amendment to support all guns for all people all the time, I can point to their descriptive clause "well regulated" and know why well regulated was important even in a time of less than 3 million people in the country and the guns were mostly single shot.
I highly encourage people to get training and I even provide it to the ones who pay me to do so.... but I don't think I'm entitled to force it on them.
You and I do not make the laws. We only make or strike down the laws. We only make recommendations to those that do. I support what I support, as is your right, for right or wrong. Aren't you from the other end of my state? They may be about to pass constitutional carry right here. How would you like to live in Memphis when that happens. Law enforcement not happy about it. Guess they think like I do, but it is a hot button right wing issue to prove you are right wing so it might pass. I did take the time to write my Senator and Representative opposing it with my signature and contact information, as well as by email. Did you write yours to support?
Actually, we the people do decide on the laws.
No. We are in a representative republic. TN in particular is a state with a bicameral legislature. Our elected representatives and senators write and pass the laws for the most part and are the signed into law by our governor. Not sure TN even as a law allowing ballot initiatives. Also not sure, I'm not glad it doesn't. Look at California.
And they all answer to us, so yes, we do decide on what the laws are. We can either vote our reps out, or we can nullify the laws, but bottom line, we decide the laws here, no one else.

The power resides in the people, and the .gov knows it..... it's why they are so fucking terrified they built fences and barricades and posted more armed guards around themselves than we have in Afghanistan and Iraq, combined.

They're scared...... and they should be.

*checks date*

Oh that's right

What the fuck? You're extremely delusional if you think racists fuck women of other races.

Only black America says shit like that openly. Very rare for the rest of us we're not dumb enough to limit our mate choice because of race.

So pathetic...

Sex is not necessarily a date, marriage, etc.
It can be and is more often is like rape when done by a racist.
Racists most definitely f_ck women of other races.

161828912_471831960838802_1069463962306031342_n.jpg

A white male?

Shooting spree?!

You don't say.

RIP to the victims but let's be clear. The Asian community banded together and protested nationally so Chinese American NYPD officer Peter Liang would not get jail time for shooting an unarmed black man (Akai Gurley) in a project stairwell in 2016 and he didn't serve any jail time for the murder.

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

liang-page-1.jpg

2TNUIZWRNJHG3OEAASGWGAD3AY.jpg

They felt that because white officers don't serve jail time for shooting unarmed black people neither should Peter.

These are same people on Reddit during the George Floyd protests bragging about being "Rooftop Koreans" with White supremacists.

7ad.jpg

Now in the wake of this Asians are all over insta talking about the black and Asian coming together.

161706975_471831970838801_1086315916216177185_n.jpg

This idea that we're suppose to just jump up and get in formation because they've now finally come to a place of understanding is backwards thinking. This really just shows how weak and docile people think we as black people are. Shit on us for many years and then turn around asking for friendship after all the shit.

Trust me they will ignore this white shooting and show some mentally ill black homeless teen knocking over an old Asian man's grocery bag and shout hate crime!

I remember that Korean male who shot up Virginia Tech college campus in 2007. The Asian community did a press conference apologizing on the shooter's behalf. They were apologizing to white people since the victims were overwhelmingly white.

Do you see white people doing press conferences apologizing for random white men shooting up people?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Would those Asian folks have apologized if the shooter shot up Black people ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Look at him (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

He looks like his entire ancestral line is inbred to the max.

Irony is he was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people?

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians

Let's see the likes of Rocko Foreigner Looking In. Quasar44 Deplorable Yankee spin this

Because, welp, bitches, while you were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, your own people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

The shooter's father was a youth pastor and Robert was known to be religious. Perhaps he was getting even for Trump's "China virus".

HOw does being religious support your conclusion of "trump's china virus"?

Sounds like anti-Christian bigotry.

A start of the "Civil War"?

Trump Pastor Urges Christians To Prepare For Civil War...Again

Against oriental massage girls?

Got it. It is just anti-Christian bigotry from you.
"Oriental"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure from the article exactly which Asian country they victims are from. So, "oriental" is fitting.

You inability to defend your anti-CHristian bigotry is noted.

"Oriental" does not describe people.

Sure it does, as much as Asian does.

You are being a snowflake.

It doesn't. I had this pointed out to me once and simply accepted it. I didn't try and continue to use the wrong word.

Oriental describes a rug.

So you want to ignore the fact that you assumed his being Christian was a supporting factor for this being a wace related shooting, thus revealing you to be an anti-Christian bigot,

to instead focus on semantics.

Denied.

What made you hate Christians?

I did no such thing but this seems to be your thing.

You cited that his father was a pastor and speculated in the next sentence that perhaps this was thus connectected to "Trumps China virsus" as though his father being Christian was evidence of wacism.

That was you exhibiting anti-Christian bigotry.

I posted a link noting who he was. As it turns out it would seem his beliefs did cause him to do what he did.

You posted a link noting who he was, suggested that it was his beliefs that led him to be wacist and thus kill people.

That was anti-Christian bigotry on you.

His motive was sex addiction. Your argument linking Christianity and Wacism was wrong.

Yet, you express no regret about smearing a whole religion, wrongly...

Because, you accomplished your goal, which was to smear and marginalize your enemies.

That is was based on false premises, is irrelevant to a liberal.

It seems it IS his beliefs that caused him to do what he did.

Nope. It seems it is his sexual addition that caused it.

You want it to be his faith, so that you can use this to attack Christians.

It was reported that he believed they were causing him to sin.

Sexual addiction is a problem that causes problems in people's lives. That he referred to it as "sin" is just his background influencing his terminology.

It is telling that this happened the day after he got kicked out of his home.

The sex was just as sinful last week, when he had a place to sleep. But he went on his rampage THIS week. When his life blew up.

That's some bullshit, it is just a weak ass cop out for this coward. Give us another coward who loved having sex with women that went out and killed women because he loved having sex.

How is it a cop out? I want him dead within the year. Discussing his motives is not saying that they are good reasons.

Are you pretending to be retarded again, or is this the real you? SOmetimes I can't tell.
No you don't . No one here believes that for a minute.

He committed mass murder. Of course I want him dead. I think we should generally use the death penalty for most murders if they can be proven without a shadow of a doubt.

I have been consistent on this point for many years.
Sure....;) ;)

Plenty of people on this site, who have been here as long or longer than I, that would be happy to call me out on it, if I was lying.

Default with me, is that murderers should be put to death, if their guilt is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Barring mitigating circumstances,

We have murdered tens of thousands with our bombs. People every bit as innocent as those killed here.

Way to try to derail the thread. I take it you realize that I was completely right and was desperate to distract from that fact.

My point stands. This was a man driven to madness by sexual addition. That some people try to use him to smear others with his actions based on his Faith, is just them exposing their bigotry.

I don't think this is a smear on faith or Christians.. but, sometimes religiosity goes awry.. Look at the savage behaviors of radical Muslims or the Lord's Resistance Army,

EVERYTHING sometimes "goes awry".

This portion of the thread was started by an anti-white racist and joined in by someone who somehow, (he was not clear about it) linked the shooter's Christianity and Trump together to "support" the assumption that the motive was wacial.

That is worth speaking out against. Will you join me in condemning racism, and anti-Christian bigotry?

I think the Korean women were a soft target and he was on a "righteous" mission to stop the "source" of his porn addiction...
Tell your deep state media and entertainment people to back off. If this guy was even remotely what they spout, he is going after the wrong targets.

Deep State? That's a figment of Trump's paranoia. Its a new twist on the Illuminati and one world government or the international Jew. Look, you have some hard right conservatives running around calling everyone communists and Marxists and claiming "liberals" are not Christians. I would expect crazy people to go completely over the edge.
No, it is a reference to the unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats who actually run things, and control organizations.
Jerry Pournelle called it the "Iron Law of Bureaucracy".

"Pournelle's Iron Law of Bureaucracy states that in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people":

First, there will be those who are devoted to the goals of the organization. Examples are dedicated classroom teachers in an educational bureaucracy, many of the engineers and launch technicians and scientists at NASA, even some agricultural scientists and advisors in the former Soviet Union collective farming administration.
Secondly, there will be those dedicated to the organization itself. Examples are many of the administrators in the education system, many professors of education, many teachers union officials, much of the NASA headquarters staff, etc.
The Iron Law states that in every case the second group will gain and keep control of the organization. It will write the rules, and control promotions within the organization."

Bombing Japan is not the problem.
It is the nuclear destruction of civilian whole cities that is racist and a war crime.

The US may contain many races, but Anglo whites make the decisions.
And it was NOT to end a violent war.
We knew the Japanese were trying to negotiate a surrender through the Soviets, for almost a years.
We deliberately delayed because we had spent billions making the bombs, and we were determined to test them.
The Japanese did not attack the United States first.
If you look at the first combat, it was the USS Ward destroyer sinking a Japanese minisub about an hour and a half be fore any planes attacked Pearl Harbor.

Test bombs? What/ They had already been tested what the fuck are you talking about?

You think tehy were confused about what would happen?

The japanese were not ready to have an unconditional surrender, absurd to claim otherwise.

Even after we dropped the bombs they had caveats.

*checks date*

Oh that's right

So pathetic...

Sex is not necessarily a date, marriage, etc.
It can be and is more often is like rape when done by a racist.
Racists most definitely f_ck women of other races.

No they don't. Rape is very very rare in this society, cross ethnic rape even rarer. Like almost all crimes

Most people live very segregated lives.

Where the fuck do you get this sort of shit? Idiot

You don't go pay for handjobs from only asian women because you hate asian women. One of em probably laughed at his little dick or something and he snapped

They killed more Europeans in Dresden.

161828912_471831960838802_1069463962306031342_n.jpg

A white male?

Shooting spree?!

You don't say.

RIP to the victims but let's be clear. The Asian community banded together and protested nationally so Chinese American NYPD officer Peter Liang would not get jail time for shooting an unarmed black man (Akai Gurley) in a project stairwell in 2016 and he didn't serve any jail time for the murder.

stairwell_shooting_protest-jpeg-03f64_4aba8e5a8b173080b81e87e824003bcb.jpg

liang-page-1.jpg

2TNUIZWRNJHG3OEAASGWGAD3AY.jpg

They felt that because white officers don't serve jail time for shooting unarmed black people neither should Peter.

These are same people on Reddit during the George Floyd protests bragging about being "Rooftop Koreans" with White supremacists.

7ad.jpg

Now in the wake of this Asians are all over insta talking about the black and Asian coming together.

161706975_471831970838801_1086315916216177185_n.jpg

This idea that we're suppose to just jump up and get in formation because they've now finally come to a place of understanding is backwards thinking. This really just shows how weak and docile people think we as black people are. Shit on us for many years and then turn around asking for friendship after all the shit.

Trust me they will ignore this white shooting and show some mentally ill black homeless teen knocking over an old Asian man's grocery bag and shout hate crime!

I remember that Korean male who shot up Virginia Tech college campus in 2007. The Asian community did a press conference apologizing on the shooter's behalf. They were apologizing to white people since the victims were overwhelmingly white.

Do you see white people doing press conferences apologizing for random white men shooting up people?

Happen. Not. Gonna

Would those Asian folks have apologized if the shooter shot up Black people ?

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Look at him (Robert Long - 21)

EwqDVB4VEAM4Jmh

He looks like his entire ancestral line is inbred to the max.

Irony is he was driving a Hyundai while committing a hate crime against Asian people?

White dudes truly are and always have been the top terrorists, public enemy # fucking 1, of this country and the fact that it has been pussyfooted around for all these decades is the reason that their foolery continues to fester.

Bu Bu Bu, But, The Blacks

Last time I checked, Black people didn’t give a enough of a shit to randomly shoot Asians

Let's see the likes of Rocko Foreigner Looking In. Quasar44 Deplorable Yankee spin this

Because, welp, bitches, while you were busy scapegoating the black community for the uptick in anti-Asian incidents, your own people came through to prove your lying, bigoted asses wrong. And whitey provided plenty of ugly receipts in the form of spent bullets, and several dead bodies of Asian people.

The shooter's father was a youth pastor and Robert was known to be religious. Perhaps he was getting even for Trump's "China virus".

HOw does being religious support your conclusion of "trump's china virus"?

Sounds like anti-Christian bigotry.

A start of the "Civil War"?

Trump Pastor Urges Christians To Prepare For Civil War...Again

Against oriental massage girls?

Got it. It is just anti-Christian bigotry from you.
"Oriental"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not sure from the article exactly which Asian country they victims are from. So, "oriental" is fitting.

You inability to defend your anti-CHristian bigotry is noted.

"Oriental" does not describe people.

Sure it does, as much as Asian does.

You are being a snowflake.

It doesn't. I had this pointed out to me once and simply accepted it. I didn't try and continue to use the wrong word.

Oriental describes a rug.

So you want to ignore the fact that you assumed his being Christian was a supporting factor for this being a wace related shooting, thus revealing you to be an anti-Christian bigot,

to instead focus on semantics.

Denied.

What made you hate Christians?

I did no such thing but this seems to be your thing.

You cited that his father was a pastor and speculated in the next sentence that perhaps this was thus connectected to "Trumps China virsus" as though his father being Christian was evidence of wacism.

That was you exhibiting anti-Christian bigotry.

I posted a link noting who he was. As it turns out it would seem his beliefs did cause him to do what he did.

You posted a link noting who he was, suggested that it was his beliefs that led him to be wacist and thus kill people.

That was anti-Christian bigotry on you.

His motive was sex addiction. Your argument linking Christianity and Wacism was wrong.

Yet, you express no regret about smearing a whole religion, wrongly...

Because, you accomplished your goal, which was to smear and marginalize your enemies.

That is was based on false premises, is irrelevant to a liberal.

It seems it IS his beliefs that caused him to do what he did.

Nope. It seems it is his sexual addition that caused it.

You want it to be his faith, so that you can use this to attack Christians.

It was reported that he believed they were causing him to sin.

Sexual addiction is a problem that causes problems in people's lives. That he referred to it as "sin" is just his background influencing his terminology.

It is telling that this happened the day after he got kicked out of his home.

The sex was just as sinful last week, when he had a place to sleep. But he went on his rampage THIS week. When his life blew up.

That's some bullshit, it is just a weak ass cop out for this coward. Give us another coward who loved having sex with women that went out and killed women because he loved having sex.

How is it a cop out? I want him dead within the year. Discussing his motives is not saying that they are good reasons.

Are you pretending to be retarded again, or is this the real you? SOmetimes I can't tell.
No you don't . No one here believes that for a minute.

He committed mass murder. Of course I want him dead. I think we should generally use the death penalty for most murders if they can be proven without a shadow of a doubt.

I have been consistent on this point for many years.
Sure....;) ;)

Plenty of people on this site, who have been here as long or longer than I, that would be happy to call me out on it, if I was lying.

Default with me, is that murderers should be put to death, if their guilt is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Barring mitigating circumstances,

We have murdered tens of thousands with our bombs. People every bit as innocent as those killed here.

Way to try to derail the thread. I take it you realize that I was completely right and was desperate to distract from that fact.

My point stands. This was a man driven to madness by sexual addition. That some people try to use him to smear others with his actions based on his Faith, is just them exposing their bigotry.

I don't think this is a smear on faith or Christians.. but, sometimes religiosity goes awry.. Look at the savage behaviors of radical Muslims or the Lord's Resistance Army,

EVERYTHING sometimes "goes awry".

This portion of the thread was started by an anti-white racist and joined in by someone who somehow, (he was not clear about it) linked the shooter's Christianity and Trump together to "support" the assumption that the motive was wacial.

That is worth speaking out against. Will you join me in condemning racism, and anti-Christian bigotry?

I think the Korean women were a soft target and he was on a "righteous" mission to stop the "source" of his porn addiction...
Tell your deep state media and entertainment people to back off. If this guy was even remotely what they spout, he is going after the wrong targets.

Deep State? That's a figment of Trump's paranoia. Its a new twist on the Illuminati and one world government or the international Jew. Look, you have some hard right conservatives running around calling everyone communists and Marxists and claiming "liberals" are not Christians. I would expect crazy people to go completely over the edge.
No, it is a reference to the unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats who actually run things, and control organizations.
Jerry Pournelle called it the "Iron Law of Bureaucracy".

"Pournelle's Iron Law of Bureaucracy states that in any bureaucratic organization there will be two kinds of people":

First, there will be those who are devoted to the goals of the organization. Examples are dedicated classroom teachers in an educational bureaucracy, many of the engineers and launch technicians and scientists at NASA, even some agricultural scientists and advisors in the former Soviet Union collective farming administration.
Secondly, there will be those dedicated to the organization itself. Examples are many of the administrators in the education system, many professors of education, many teachers union officials, much of the NASA headquarters staff, etc.
The Iron Law states that in every case the second group will gain and keep control of the organization. It will write the rules, and control promotions within the organization."

Long shot 8 people and you are bloviating about the fictional deep state?

They killed more Europeans in Dresden.

We did that for churchill

Americans alone would not have done that, we're a majority german ethnic nation. Or were anyway

That was a response to london getting bombed out for months.

Forum List

Back