Should all Seinfeld reruns be pulled?

The same ppl that think you cant say anything these days are the same people that have trouble with offensive lyrics and violent video games.

Imagine that

This is nothing compared to Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy and many other stand up acts. You want politically incorrect, go watch some reruns of Sandford and Son, I specifically recall one episode I saw many years after it was originally run and he referred to Chinese food as a very racist term. Today it wouldn't make it on air, and if it did, there would be hell to pay.

Society changes I suppose, it's a fine balance though. We become too touchy and walk on eggshells all the time and how does society benefit? We aren't robots nor perfect. I'd rather words said than some psycho guy suppress his emotions and without warning go insane on a bunch of concert goers.

:lol:

Whats hilarious is that todays standards for what you can and cannot say on cable television are the loosest ever.

Whats hilarious is that todays standards for what you can and cannot say on cable television are the loosest ever.

These nuts think libs are uptight. It is the best thing ever.
Every insecure byotch on the internet needs some "others" to whine about. Its only natural.

They have a hard time reconciling racism not being as normal as it used to.....and whining that its due to p.c.

with the fact that they want p.c. in music lyrics, radio, movies and video games

Its funny a.f.

Pretty tame

Bigot!

Why do we allow such people to speak? How can we stop the hate unless we silence the hater?

No doubt, you like the Dukes of Hazard as well.

No worries, we will hunt you down whether a Congressional GOP baseball game in Virginia or a all white country music concert in Vegas.
I found the Dukes of Hazard to be offensive

It scripts and acting were targeted at retards

So what you are saying is you really like it then?
Them Duke boys wuz feel'n mighty hornery, Daisy just got back from the crick and her top wuz still mighty wet

I don't remember the native Americans getting upset over this.

Maybe we better be asking BLM if this is offensive.

Feelings, nothing more then feelings.................

When folks start getting upset over the depiction of white males being bumbling fathers and husbands then I will worry about a silly comedy show.

This is nothing compared to Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy and many other stand up acts. You want politically incorrect, go watch some reruns of Sandford and Son, I specifically recall one episode I saw many years after it was originally run and he referred to Chinese food as a very racist term. Today it wouldn't make it on air, and if it did, there would be hell to pay.

Society changes I suppose, it's a fine balance though. We become too touchy and walk on eggshells all the time and how does society benefit? We aren't robots nor perfect. I'd rather words said than some psycho guy suppress his emotions and without warning go insane on a bunch of concert goers.
Just watch All in the Family from 1970

Pretty tame

Bigot!

Why do we allow such people to speak? How can we stop the hate unless we silence the hater?

No doubt, you like the Dukes of Hazard as well.

No worries, we will hunt you down whether a Congressional GOP baseball game in Virginia or a all white country music concert in Vegas.
I found the Dukes of Hazard to be offensive

It scripts and acting were targeted at retards

So what you are saying is you really like it then?
Them Duke boys wuz feel'n mighty hornery, Daisy just got back from the crick and her top wuz still mighty wet
Sounds like you were an avid watcher of the show.

These nuts think libs are uptight. It is the best thing ever.
Every insecure byotch on the internet needs some "others" to whine about. Its only natural.

They have a hard time reconciling racism not being as normal as it used to.....and whining that its due to p.c.

with the fact that they want p.c. in music lyrics, radio, movies and video games

Its funny a.f.

Yep. As I always say, I'll listen to cons regarding PC, free speech and gov't control when it is OK for me to sit naked on my front porch smoking a fat joint while watching
a Czechoslovakian orgy on my big screen and burning an American flag in my hibachi.

I don't remember the native Americans getting upset over this.

Maybe we better be asking BLM if this is offensive.

Feelings, nothing more then feelings.................

When folks start getting upset over the depiction of white males being bumbling fathers and husbands then I will worry about a silly comedy show.

than

You can still catch reruns of All in the Family and Seinfeld, but not Dukes of Hazard. Why? Because the Dukes of Hazard blows.

I remember as a kid watching the movie "Apache" starring Burt Lancaster, who played a renegade Indian that had escaped the reservation. Running from the law, he came across a farm house owned by a civilized Indian who had stopped being a warrior and became a farmer.

While eating a meal inside the civilized Indian's house. The guy's squaw told him to go outside and fetch a bucket of water. The Burt Lancaster character was amazed that an Indian woman was allowed to boss her Indian husband around like that, because fetching water was women's work.

One of my favorite movie lines was when the renegade Indian questioned the civilized Indian as to why he allowed his woman to talk to him like that? The civilized Indian's response was, "Some of the white man's ways are hard".

I recently saw this movie on TV one afternoon. The line about the white man's ways being hard had been edited out of the movie.

Little by little, we are being subjected to the PC cleansing of our culture by the regressive leftist liberals. ..... :mad-61:

I remember as a kid watching the movie "Apache" starring Burt Lancaster, who played a renegade Indian that had escaped the reservation. Running from the law, he came across a farm house owned by a civilized Indian who had stopped being a warrior and became a farmer.

While eating a meal inside the civilized Indian's house. The guy's squaw told him to go outside and fetch a bucket of water. The Burt Lancaster character was amazed that an Indian woman was allowed to boss her Indian husband around like that, because fetching water was women's work.

One of my favorite movie lines was when the renegade Indian questioned the civilized Indian as to why he allowed his woman to talk to him like that? The civilized Indian's response was, "Some of the white man's ways are hard".

I recently saw this movie on TV one afternoon. The line about the white man's ways being hard had been edited out of the movie.

Little by little, we are being subjected to the PC cleansing of our culture by the regressive leftist liberals. ..... :mad-61:
Meanwhile, Tarantino released a movie very recently that said n1gger like 145 times.

When people look for reasons to bitch, then theres a lotta bitching. Its physics.

Forum List

Back