🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should DJ T go back on Twitter ??

When Musk takes over this fall and right after he opens up the forum for free speech masses of conservatives will subscribe to twitter and that's when Trump will come back....

Maybe. I don't think Trump should go back on Twitter, he has at least two other choices now that he can post to that others can join and read if they want, but if he does, he should wait until after the midterms IF Musk restores free speech and IF he decides to run again, just to stick it to the Left.

I'm not sure he will...

But let's take a poll just for fun

please comment if you vote..

This is as good as it gets for linking

Trump doesn't need to---just his people do and you know we will.

You mean like this tweet from the orange twit? Let me guess, you were all for it when your fuhrer wanted to punish Big Tech, right?

Our Republican Senate just missed the opportunity to get rid of Section 230, which gives unlimited power to Big Tech companies. Pathetic!!! Now they want to give people ravaged by the China Virus $600, rather than the $2000 which they so desperately need. Not fair, or smart!
~Trump Jan 1, 2021

More of the same...

I hope House Republicans will vote against the very weak National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which I will VETO. Must include a termination of Section 230 (for National Security purposes), preserve our National Monuments, & allow for 5G & troop reductions in foreign lands!
11.Dec 8th 2020 - 8:36:11 AM EST

....Courts are bad, the FBI and “Justice” didn’t do their job, and the United States Election System looks like that of a third world country. Freedom of the press has been gone for a long time, it is Fake News, and now we have Big Tech (with Section 230) to deal with....
6.Dec 26th 2020 - 7:44:01 AM EST

I will not stand by and watch this travesty of a bill happen without reigning in Big Tech. End Section 230 now, before it is too late. So bad for our Country. Show courage, and do what’s right!!!
https://t.co/V99lShpLCe

@JimInhofe What good is having a very expensive National Defense Authorization Act if Big Tech can run circles around you and the security of our Country? End Section 230 now! #NDAA
You need to get off the government/taxpayers tits---you want taxpayers and the country to give give give give you....How about you go out and earn yourself your own living.

Oh c'mon now, Biden is no Russian spy. :th_waiting:

For one thing, he hasn't a fraction of the brains.

Joe's lucky to keep track of his car keys.

He's a willing Russian puppet and tool.
Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi are Russian spies

Maybe. I don't think Trump should go back on Twitter, he has at least two other choices now that he can post to that others can join and read if they want, but if he does, he should wait until after the midterms IF Musk restores free speech and IF he decides to run again, just to stick it to the Left.
Well said..

Reason and logic does not exist in the world of the left.
Again 95% probably of Democrats are just doing their jobs and raising their kids

it's the Frantic chaotic leadership it ruins it for everyone.. along with the media

But I know a lot of Democrats are getting ready to change lanes

You need to get off the government/taxpayers tits---you want taxpayers and the country to give give give give you....How about you go out and earn yourself your own living.
LOL. I do go out and earn a good living. So good that I don't whine when there is a hiccup in gas prices or the milk price going up a few cents. Can you say the same, retard?

LOL. I do go out and earn a good living. So good that I don't whine when there is a hiccup in gas prices or the milk price going up a few cents. Can you say the same, retard?

Did you criticize Trump or W for gas prices?

Again 95% probably of Democrats are just doing their jobs and raising their kids

it's the Frantic chaotic leadership it ruins it for everyone.. along with the media

But I know a lot of Democrats are getting ready to change lanes

That doesn't contradict his point about how illogical leftist ideology is or how immoral you have to be to vote for it

It wouldn't help. The country has his number

Sure, Sport. Actually the country has YOUR number. You rejected Trump out of political ideology, he didn't to anything remotely to deserve all the venom you spit at him. You aren't scaring people anymore with your rabid cancel culture threats. People have your number, as I said

Forum List

Back