Zone1 Should establishments secure credit cards of blacks before service?

This is essentially the same as shoplifting. It would be no great problem to identify some of the thieves and report them to the police. If enough of them are publicly prosecuted and fined, the phenomenon could at least be brought under control.

If this is a "thing," I'm not aware of it. Looks like a one-off to me.

ummmm... dining & dashing is actually a thing - which is why it has a name - & all kindsa assholes do it --- but thanx for showing the class yer racist thinking. :113:

ummmm... dining & dashing is actually a thing - which is why it has a name - & all kindsa assholes do it --- but thanx for showing the class yer racist thinking. :113:
It's called defrauding an innkeeper.

However, in this case they were charged a "gratuity" surcharge on the bill. That in itself may be considered fraud.

Also the report says that 2 people paid. Did they pick up the tab? :dunno: They don't say.

Last edited:
they were charged a "gratuity" surcharge on the bill. That in itself may be considered fraud.

Yet another reason to quit using plastic. Some clown tries that on my bill while I'm paying cash I have zero problem tying them up for as long as it takes to remove it. I tip according to service provided, and fuck them if they don't like it.

Forum List

Back