Should "GANG RAPE" accuser, Swetnick, be charged with PERJURY and prosecuted?

'Gang Rape' Accuser: Actually, I Don't Know What Kavanaugh Did -- and I Don't Have Proof Anyway

Yes, yes she should.

Completely false story she SWORE UNDER OATH WAS TRUE.

What's WORSE than being a RAPIST?

KNOWINGLY falsely accusing someone of rape.

I hope the evil bitch goes to prison.

Do you even know what Perjury is??

Duh...:abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final:

Duh....

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-09-25 Swetnick Declaration.pdf

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/im...(Swetnick and Avenatti Referral)_Redacted.pdf

I think you are the doofus.

'Gang Rape' Accuser: Actually, I Don't Know What Kavanaugh Did -- and I Don't Have Proof Anyway

Yes, yes she should.

Yea, let it go to court.

Bring in all the witnesses Republicans refuse to let the FBI talk to.

I think that's a great idea.

We can finally find out what Republicans are hiding.

Looks like you got your wish.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/im...(Swetnick and Avenatti Referral)_Redacted.pdf

Yes, yes she should.

If she is found to have maliciously lied about a crime having occurred that didn't I believe that she committed a crime and should be charged....yes.
Since she never tried to file criminal charges or have him arrested, I don't think she can be charged with false reporting. She didn't "report." He can sue her ass for slander, or whatever. But that's a monetary fine, not criminal.

Not so sure about that.

Yes, yes she should.

What's WORSE that being a RAPIST?

To the best of my knowledge she never testified under oath.

Your knowledge is very very very poor.

Swetnick, Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
That's just grassley being gassy. He's using his position to intimidate and prosecute people he doesn't like.

Typical republican bullshit

Yes, yes she should.

If she is found to have maliciously lied about a crime having occurred that didn't I believe that she committed a crime and should be charged....yes.
Since she never tried to file criminal charges or have him arrested, I don't think she can be charged with false reporting. She didn't "report." He can sue her ass for slander, or whatever. But that's a monetary fine, not criminal.

Not so sure about that.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-10-25 CEG to DOJ FBI (Swetnick and Avenatti Referral)_Redacted.pdf
You really went back weeks and quoted everyone just so you could gloat over this crap?

What a small and petty person you are.

Yes, yes she should.

48 senators voted and said she was telling the truth.

It would seem sort of pointless to prosecute her as I don't think it would be possible to get a jury to agree.

I guess there may be an investigation and we will find out for sure. Hopefully she didn’t lie. Breaking the law has consequences, she isn’t a Clinton.

Swetnick, Avenatti Referred for Criminal Investigation
Providing False Statements, Obstructing Congressional Investigations, and Conspiracy All Violate Federal Law

Yes, yes she should.

48 senators voted and said she was telling the truth.

It would seem sort of pointless to prosecute her as I don't think it would be possible to get a jury to agree.

They did not vote that she was telling the truth. Where do you come up with this bizarre and stupid ideas from?

Forum List

Back