Should Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS) Be Banned or Severely Curtailed?

Give it a fucking rest. It is only your own delusions that cause you to think that you are winning anything here. You are also deluding yourself into believing that being trans is nothing more than a delusion. You are either very stupid, or, for whatever reason blinded by fear and the fact that-for whatever reason- you are highly threatened by the very existence of trans people.

You should really consider what your own issues are that cause you to freak out over trans people and also educate yourself. However, I fear that you will be highly threatened by any information that undermines the justification for your bigotry and will either just dismiss it or ignore it

GENDER DYSPHORIA CAUSES

Yes there are environmental and social factors, but biology definatly plays a role

Then there is the issue of intersexed people. While different from trans people, it is thought that some people who experience gender dysphoria are intersexed and misgendered at birth in the hast to assign a binary label to them, a practice that is no longer considered a best practice.

It time you smarten up Chick and stop being such an arrogant know it all ass. Damn! it is so easy to wipe the floor with you!
When you train those 2-4 year old boys to call themselves girls, do you also train them to call you daddy?.

I generally stop reading when I get to vulgarity.

If you have something to say, and need me to eviscerate you again.....re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity.

And......I will.
Bullshit cop out! You have no desire to learn and quite possibly no ability to learn. You are arrogant and closeminded. Your so called debating style to try to intimidate and belittle people. Not working with me sista! Deal with what I posted and how I posted it or get out of my face

Bullshit cop out! You have no desire to learn and quite possibly no ability to learn. You are arrogant and closeminded. Your so called debating style to try to intimidate and belittle people. Not working with me sista! Deal with what I posted and how I posted it or get out of my face

So you are afraid of my response.

Good enough.

Give it a fucking rest. It is only your own delusions that cause you to think that you are winning anything here. You are also deluding yourself into believing that being trans is nothing more than a delusion. You are either very stupid, or, for whatever reason blinded by fear and the fact that-for whatever reason- you are highly threatened by the very existence of trans people.

Someone who believes that a man can become a woman or vice versa, is calling someone else “delusional”!

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

So you are afraid of my response.

Good enough.
FUCK NO! YOU seem to be afraid of my response and the documentation that I provided. In fact you are terrified. You are still using your tactics of intimidation and it is still not working

And your feigned outrage over my vulgarity as a means of avoiding any meaningful discussion of the topic is not working either. Vulgarity is more that individual words that might offend someone. I find your willful ignorance vulgar. I find your bigotry vulgar. And I find your smug, self-righteous attitude of superiority vulgar. Lastly , I find your cowardly evasiveness vulgar,.

Last edited:
Absolutely banned for children and severly curtailed for the rest.

Freaks.

Should Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS) Be Banned or Severely Curtailed?​

FUCK NO! YOU seem to be afraid of my response and the documentation that I provided. In fact you are terrified. You are still using your tactics of intimidation and it is still not working

And your feigned outrage over my vulgarity as a means of avoiding any meaningful discussion of the topic is not working either. Vulgarity is more that individual words that might offend someone. I find your willful ignorance offensive. I find your bigotry offensive. And I find your smug, self-righteous attitude of superiority offensive. Lastly , I find your cowardly evasiveness offensive,.
Goodness, gracious.

All this just because you want to condition boy toddlers to think of themselves as girls.

And honestly with the left getting all crazy about gun ownership under 21, why should someone under 21 be allowed to cut off their twig and berries, or their boobs and remove their uterus?
Because they are not ask if they want to be circumcised.

Absolutely banned for children and severly curtailed for the rest.

Freaks.

Should Gender Reassignment Surgery (GRS) Be Banned or Severely Curtailed?​

Gender reassignment surgery is not performed on children . As for "the rest" see post 59 and try to learn something

I'm also thinking of hormones given to children.....etc.... NO no no.
But that is not what you said. Hormone blockers are not irreversible and serve a legitimate medical purpose in adolescent kids, both trans and not. You apparently have not done much reading on the subject. Perhaps you should before you continue to blather about it

But that is not what you said. Hormone blockers are not irreversible and serve a legitimate medical purpose in adolescent kids, both trans and not. You apparently have not done much reading on the subject. Perhaps you should before you continue to blather about it

Leave the children alone.

You should conduct a poll on the subject.

Turning toddlers into trannies -- who is the ass?
No one is doing that. You are not coming across as all that bright. You seem to be unable to process anything that I have said on the subject, You are stuck in the feedback loop with your fellow bigots and idiots

Forum List

Back