Should I hire 2 part time or one full time employee ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Here is Vegas : about 8/10 times the employee because unstable and I fire him within 3-5 months

Hiring 2 will cost me an extra $400-500 dollars more a month But it means I can reduce my work schedule to 4 days a week .

My employee was caught talking crap about me with the mailman . I have hidden cameras and they said I am psychotic lol
Not true
He takes vacations whenever he feels like it

You sound miserable and paranoid. I think you should take your 980K and retire away from people. Or a small town. Get out. You are killing yourself staying there.

What the heck do you do for a living?

It sounds like it's in the pit of hell or something.

DMV?

Hilary Clinton's hair and makeup girl?

Biden's diaper changer?

AOC's therapist?

School teacher?
I did Muay Thai on Saturday !!
If I hire 2 employees I can increase my class schedule from 2-3 hrs a week to 6 hrs !!

2 hrs for mma and wrestling
2 hrs for MT
2 hrs for BJJ

bad news that 3 hrs falls on same day lol

6 hrs is the maximum my body can take
I am 45 and only weigh 157 pounds

You sound miserable and paranoid. I think you should take your 980K and retire away from people. Or a small town. Get out. You are killing yourself staying there.
Not yet
I may at 50 lol
Can that $$$ survive even

Not yet
I may at 50 lol
Ya can't take it with ya. What if you get smacked by a car? Or are allergic to bee stings? Or some schmuck gets pissed cuz you fired him? Or you are robbed and killed in the process? That 980K is worthless then. If you have that much saved up, sell your biz, get out of Vegas and live the next 40 or 50 years with a peaceful mind.

But..to each his or her own. Do as you wish. I just think you are hanging on to that money thinking tomorrow will be better. News for ya....tomorrow may be worse. The future is not very bright. Get out now. Or stay. Its entirely up to you.

Not yet
I may at 50 lol

$980k isn’t enough to retire and live off at 50 unless you want to live poor or off the land.
I'm used to being poor. And what exactly IS poor? 980 would buy a nice little cottage in arizona for about 150K or less. Probably on acreage too. Living off the land is not bad. The older ya get, the less ya eat. Raise chickens. Eggs and fried chicken right there. Grow your own veggies. Its only him...so not alot is needed. Learn to can food. Have a good well or buy where it rains alot. Oh yes....that money is enough for him to live on until he dies of old age.

Not yet
I may at 50 lol

$980k isn’t enough to retire and live off at 50 unless you want to live poor or off the land.
I'm used to being poor. And what exactly IS poor? 980 would buy a nice little cottage in arizona for about 150K or less. Probably on acreage too. Living off the land is not bad. The older ya get, the less ya eat. Raise chickens. Eggs and fried chicken right there. Grow your own veggies. Its only him...so not alot is needed. Learn to can food. Have a good well or buy where it rains alot. Oh yes....that money is enough for him to live on until he dies of old age.
Do they have any “Whole foods “ in the rural areas
I am going to need a grocery store
I have no clue about growing anything

Not yet
I may at 50 lol

I plan on Keeping my current job until 24-2025

If the market collapses that 980 Can easily be cut to 500,000

My employee totally threw me off today
I was expecting him to be quite and cold but he was insanely friendly and even worked extra hours
Now I am very perplexed ??

Forum List

Back