Should Jussie Smollett be imprisoned for staging his own attack?

Feb 24, 2019
If you were the judge what would your punishment for Jussie Smollett be?

I think 2-3 years imprisonment + extra community service would be enough punishment

His loss of his career, fees for lawyers, and destruction of his public image is already a huge punishment

I want to know why he shouldn't be subject to the same treatment Manafort, Stone, and Corsi have received for lying to the cops.

I think 2-3 years imprisonment + extra community service would be enough punishment

His loss of his career, fees for lawyers, and destruction of his public image is already a huge punishment

Who the fuck is "Jussie Smolett"?

:link:

every one knows he should get 1 year minimum
you can't have everyone and their brother calling the police for fake crap

The maximum allowed should be the time in jail he receives.

He was responsible for the "attack." He filed a false report and lied to police.

Had two innocent white guys been arrested for the crime, I think he would have allowed them to be prosecuted.

The media has tried to make excuses for him, which just shows how agenda-driven they are. I don't think Trump derangement syndrome is an acceptable excuse. And it wasn't some young guy making a mistake. He's a grown man and knew exactly what he was doing. Funny that he was in contact with Kamala Harris just before attack and he has photos with many prominent Dems. Makes me think this was purely political and not really about his salary, as some claimed.

What he did was downright dirty and if the truth hadn't come out, there may have been riots and the racial divide would have deepened.

Throw the book at him in hopes that we don't have to deal with any more of these false reports. Many reports have proven to be false and there is a clear attempt to paint MAGA hat wearers as racist.

I don't know about that, but I think his parents should go to jail for naming him Jussie. You name your boy Jussie and you've gotta know someday his is going to stage a hoax attack claiming it was because he is black and gay.

I want to know why he shouldn't be subject to the same treatment Manafort, Stone, and Corsi have received for lying to the cops.
Trump probably put him up to it, too. Donny needed someone else to take up headline space. If not, lying about selling out to the Russians is in a much higher league than what Smollett did.

Hardly anybody ever does prison time for filing false charges. Too many violent assholes out there to be tying up cells just for this crap.

Trump probably put him up to it, too. Donny needed someone else to take up headline space. If not, lying about selling out to the Russians is in a much higher league than what Smollett did.

However, we should just deport imbeciles who post this sort of silly nonsense, just to help clean up the gene pool, or at least spay them so they don't breed.

Wow.....Just wow. :wtf:

I doubt he does any hard time just a fine and paper..

Regardless of all the feel good, self righteous justification, crap, he committed a serious crime not only against the people of this country but against those that actually have suffered the effects of racism, those that sacrificed, fought, to eradicate it from our culture.

Regardless of all the feel good, self righteous justification, crap, he committed a serious crime not only against the people of this country but against those that actually have suffered the effects of racism, those that sacrificed, fought, to eradicate it from our culture.

Yes, he did commit atrocities against white people, but that's okay with 'progressives'; black people don't actually care about that, they're just into getting lots of Bling, and con jobs are a good way to get it; they get all warm n fuzzy over Rodney King's bling and all the other thuggz and/or their families getting big Paydays from the cop baiting industry, and making Martyrs out of violent assholes like SaintTrayvon.

If I were his judge I would subject the person, Smallet or otherwise to the maximum punishments at my disposal. Smallet doesn’t deserve any leniency. He wasted the time of two law enforcement agencies and was prepared to hang his bull shit around the neck of two innocent people. If it were possible, he should also be charged with a hate crime.

I don't know about that, but I think his parents should go to jail for naming him Jussie. You name your boy Jussie and you've gotta know someday his is going to stage a hoax attack claiming it was because he is black and gay.

I agree that the guardians of mentally ill people need to be held responsible for their actions when they're allowed to run around loose in public.

I doubt he does any hard time just a fine and paper..

Though it does look like the emotionally retarded faggot is going to contest his idiocy in court for some bizarre reason; he could be slapped into a mental institution where he belongs.

Dude, the meds can't work if you don't take them.

Forum List

Back