Should Nancy Pelosi Resign Due to Her Temper Tantrum? Vote Here!

Should Nancy Pelosi Resign as Speaker of the House?

• Yes she should resign.. The Speaker of the House should be a peacemaker.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No she should not resign and should get more secret agents to protect her from angry voters.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'll Wait 3 more days to see if she changes her mind about President Trump's State of Union speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Speaker of the House should keep showing how powerful she is to beat Trump down

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • She's wrong but she should not resign

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • She's wrong for putting her bruised ego above the American people. and should get out.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I am undecided.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

Trump should continue to block all military perks to Congress until they get their shit together.

Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

Perhaps we could discuss this, once you've cleaned up the lies from your OP. Please note that Hannity is not a credible source. He is Trump's ventriloquist dummy. Hannity opens his mouth and Trump's lies come out.

Yeah, Sean Hannity is a real credible voice of authority. He lies nearly as much as Adolf Trump. Speaker Pelosi has as much right to fly on military planes as Trump. She is second in line for the presidency - and heads a co-equal branch of government. This is just a dumbass flame thread.

Yeah, Sean Hannity is a real credible voice of authority. He lies nearly as much as Adolf Trump. Speaker Pelosi has as much right to fly on military planes as Trump. She is second in line for the presidency - and heads a co-equal branch of government.

Well, he can block her, so there.

She will never be president either.

I considered pelsoi just another wishy washy congress critter, until she stood up to a tyrant

~S~

LOL. She's STILL sticking it to the Orange Asshole.

Good on her

Discuss, please.

Perhaps we could discuss this, once you've cleaned up the lies from your OP. Please note that Hannity is not a credible source. He is Trump's ventriloquist dummy. Hannity opens his mouth and Trump's lies come out.

Hannity?

lol

You can’t be serious.

Discuss, please.

Got links that show any 'lies' in the OP???

As for Hannity's credibility.....it's a matter of opinion. Even though I haven't watched the video or him or his commentary.....I'd give him higher ranks than CNN, WAPO, or any other of your ventriloquist dummies, that's for damn sure.

Actual discussion happens in the absence of TDS......you ought to try it sometime

Discuss, please.

What temper tantrum?

Yeah, Sean Hannity is a real credible voice of authority. He lies nearly as much as Adolf Trump. Speaker Pelosi has as much right to fly on military planes as Trump. She is second in line for the presidency - and heads a co-equal branch of government.

Well neener, neener, neener. I have not once ever heard her express a desire to be President.

Discuss, please.

I do think it absurd for her to ban him from giving the SOTU......it's like WTH????

Well neener, neener, neener. I have not once ever heard her express a desire to be President.

Cause she knows she'd lose

Discuss, please.

As for Hannity's credibility.....it's a matter of opinion. Even though I haven't watched the video or him or his commentary.....I'd give him higher ranks than CNN, WAPO, or any other of your ventriloquist dummies, that's for damn sure.

Actual discussion happens in the absence of TDS......you ought to try it sometime

Lmao at credibility being a "matter of opinion".

You kids and your "alternative facts".

Lololololololololol

Discuss, please.

Lololololololololol

My understanding of his show and any comments made.....such as Pelosi throwing an ego temper tantrum......is based on his opinion of the events of her banning the President from the SOTU....not to mention denying his attempts of negotiations on the wall and shutdown.

Fact is.....yes she's obviously drunk on her power of office to thwart the sitting President at every turn.

BTW...….I'm probably older than you are, so keep your snap judgements to yourself

Discuss, please.

Lololololololololol

My understanding of his show and any comments made.....such as Pelosi throwing an ego temper tantrum......is based on his opinion of the events of her banning the President from the SOTU....not to mention denying his attempts of negotiations on the wall and shutdown.

Fact is.....yes she's obviously drunk on her power of office to thwart the sitting President at every turn.

BTW...….I'm probably older than you are, so keep your snap judgements to yourself

First, conservatives are shallow and require no more than snap judgments. Second I don't care how old you are. Act like a child I'm gonna call you a child. Third maybe insHannity should stop pretending he's a news source.

And no matter what credibility is still not a matter of opinion.

Discuss, please.

I don’t even like Hannity and I agree 100%

Discuss, please.

This is a joke right? Do you honestly think people should resign for having “temper tantrums” as you call it? I think it’s fine to call off the state of the union to put pressure on her opponents to reopen the government. The shutdown itself was a joke and an embarrassment. That wasn’t a temper tantrum it was applying political pressure to get a needed result. And Hannity is a hyperbolic trump puppet. His opinions carry very little practical value

Forum List

Back