Should Nancy Pelosi Resign Due to Her Temper Tantrum? Vote Here!

Should Nancy Pelosi Resign as Speaker of the House?

• Yes she should resign.. The Speaker of the House should be a peacemaker.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No she should not resign and should get more secret agents to protect her from angry voters.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'll Wait 3 more days to see if she changes her mind about President Trump's State of Union speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Speaker of the House should keep showing how powerful she is to beat Trump down

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • She's wrong but she should not resign

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • She's wrong for putting her bruised ego above the American people. and should get out.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I am undecided.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I'm leaning towards resignation. Her uncontrollable laughter since Friday afternoon is cause for concern.

It's hard NOT to laugh at the shambles in the WH.
After the Rebublicans have spent YEARS denigrating and undermining this woman, she's kept her calm, and her principles. Yes, she does have them, and you Trumpanzees should look the word up!
And, best of all, she whipped the ass of the 'Greatest Dealmaker Evah!' (just ask him....)

The Democratic Party has so much talent, the Repubs look like a gaggle of dinosaurs!
Bring on 2020!!!

I'm leaning towards resignation. Her uncontrollable laughter since Friday afternoon is cause for concern.

I am an atheist. There is no way this person isn't a demon from the nether dimension. All that botox is preventing the true face from being revealed.

The Talk Radio Presidency.

Pelosi is getting her way and the Dems love it. She's not going anywhere.

Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

She doesn't speak for the American people and is about 300 years too old for the job. Of course she should get out.

Pelosi stays. Deal with it.

Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

What temper tantrum?

People like Pelosi are the Moneychangers that Christ railed against. If she was that family oriented and lovable she would be with them in her old age. Those Black Israeli mature adults who tried to kill the 16 year old white catholic kid along with native american adult would kill her in a second. And they are on her side.

Discuss, please.

i have not fucked up in life enough to have to watch hannity as my punishment.

I considered pelsoi just another wishy washy congress critter, until she stood up to a tyrant

~S~

i lost all respect for her when she 'took impeachment off the table' regarding W. but she has redeemed herself --- for now --- with the way she is handling the giant orange man baby. no cookie for the petulant child having a hissy fit. SHE put him in HIS place & he backed down. he is scared of her otherwise he would have come up with some lame ass playground nickname & try to bully her.

Discuss, please.

I do think it absurd for her to ban him from giving the SOTU......it's like WTH????

she didn't ban him. she postponed it for a variety of legit reasons. woodrow wilson was the first to actually go to the house to give the SOTU address. b4 that, it was written & given to congress... one of the options pelosi gave trump.

What is she for....we know what she is against....Trump....but what is she for?....

healthcare is a right
having clean air & water is a right
leading a country without violating the constitution

that's just to start with.

damn her to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump should continue to block all military perks to Congress until they get their shit together.
Definitely. No more extravagant vacations with their 93 people entourages. Even after they get their shit together.
Trump stopped her "Vacation"...... to Iraq with a stopover in Brussels for Fuel and a nap.
Sure!, that's just what any 78 yr old woman would consider a joy ride.

`

she was going to brussels to meet with members of NATO. you know....... our ALLIES?

perhaps if she went to moscow to meet with putin like some (R) traitorous rat fuckers did this past independence day, then it would have been approved by donny, toot sweet.

Someone should tell Pelosi that adding in more botox doesn't make her any younger. Just like none of her pandering makes her a bit less anti-American.

Discuss, please.

Another Troll Poll by a Partisan ASSHOLE, with no positive choice for Dems.

How about """She shouldn't resign, she did the right thing"".

I hate you Filthy pieces of shit who make a mockery of Polls.

All of those TROLL POLLS should be moved to the nether sections
`

Perhaps he thought that this was a poll exclusively for people with a brain.

oh for fuck's sake - you are making fun of her looks when your president looks like he's wearing a tribble on his head & sports a mango hued spray tan with goggle whites?

c'mon, now............

It's hard NOT to laugh at the shambles in the WH.
After the Rebublicans have spent YEARS denigrating and undermining this woman, she's kept her calm, and her principles. Yes, she does have them, and you Trumpanzees should look the word up!
And, best of all, she whipped the ass of the 'Greatest Dealmaker Evah!' (just ask him....)

The Democratic Party has so much talent, the Repubs look like a gaggle of dinosaurs!
Bring on 2020!!!
The Obamacare failure she refused to take responsibility on. She could have left and did not.

I am an atheist. There is no way this person isn't a demon from the nether dimension. All that botox is preventing the true face from being revealed.

does she smell like sulfur like obama & hillary too? that's what alex claimed & by the looks of your siggy, you must know.

Someone should tell Pelosi that adding in more botox doesn't make her any younger. Just like none of her pandering makes her a bit less anti-American.

Discuss, please.

`

oh for fuck's sake - you are making fun of her looks when your president looks like he's wearing a tribble on his head & having a mango hued spray tan with goggle whites?

c'mon, now............

My president? Do you mean our president?

Of course I mock her looks, she spends more time on them than serving the American people, who are secondary. And it isn't working.

Discuss, please.

`

oh for fuck's sake - you are making fun of her looks when your president looks like he's wearing a tribble on his head & having a mango hued spray tan with goggle whites?

c'mon, now............

My president? Do you mean our president?

Of course I mock her looks, she spends more time on them than serving the American people, who are secondary. And it isn't working.

damn right, your president.

when he calls portions of the american public 'his enemies' because they criticize him... then he isn't 'president' of the nation. he is only for the poorly educated basket dwelling deplorables that would love him long time even if he walked down 5th avenue & shot somebody, because his ego needs daily stroking since TWOTUS obviously won't do it.

Discuss, please.

Perhaps we could discuss this, once you've cleaned up the lies from your OP. Please note that Hannity is not a credible source. He is Trump's ventriloquist dummy. Hannity opens his mouth and Trump's lies come out.

Got links that show any 'lies' in the OP???

As for Hannity's credibility.....it's a matter of opinion. Even though I haven't watched the video or him or his commentary.....I'd give him higher ranks than CNN, WAPO, or any other of your ventriloquist dummies, that's for damn sure.

Actual discussion happens in the absence of TDS......you ought to try it sometime

”Got links that show any 'lies' in the OP???”

Sure...

Full text: Pelosi letter to Trump asking to reschedule State of the Union

That occurred before Trump postponed her trip to Afghanistan. So it’s a lie to state she’s denying him access to the House chamber for his SOTU address because he denied her access to military transportation.

It’s also a lie to claim she banned him from giving his SOTU address. She did no such thing nor does she have the power to do so. He’s still perfectly free to give his speech, if he wants to, just not from the floor of the House chamber, which is what she actually banned during a shutdown.

And while her motives were petty and uncalled for, his knee-jerk reaction to ban her military transportation was also petty and uncalled for. In a twist of irony, he’s actually the one who lashed out with a temper tantrum. But then, that’s hardly surprising given his utter lack of self control.

Why resign now?

Once Trump and Pence are impeached.......Pelosi will become President

Perhaps we could discuss this, once you've cleaned up the lies from your OP. Please note that Hannity is not a credible source. He is Trump's ventriloquist dummy. Hannity opens his mouth and Trump's lies come out.

Got links that show any 'lies' in the OP???

As for Hannity's credibility.....it's a matter of opinion. Even though I haven't watched the video or him or his commentary.....I'd give him higher ranks than CNN, WAPO, or any other of your ventriloquist dummies, that's for damn sure.

Actual discussion happens in the absence of TDS......you ought to try it sometime
Lmao at credibility being a "matter of opinion".

You kids and your "alternative facts".

Lololololololololol

My understanding of his show and any comments made.....such as Pelosi throwing an ego temper tantrum......is based on his opinion of the events of her banning the President from the SOTU....not to mention denying his attempts of negotiations on the wall and shutdown.

Fact is.....yes she's obviously drunk on her power of office to thwart the sitting President at every turn.

BTW...….I'm probably older than you are, so keep your snap judgements to yourself
First, conservatives are shallow and require no more than snap judgments. Second I don't care how old you are. Act like a child I'm gonna call you a child. Third maybe insHannity should stop pretending he's a news source.

And no matter what credibility is still not a matter of opinion.

Well apparently Democrats do require more in depth explanations because their too stupid to understand anything that doesn't bash Trump or anything outside their own sphere of hate.

Tell you what...….I'm not going into explanations but will suggest you go back and re-read all my comments you've quoted. IF you aren't a troll, you'll see I didn't say Hannity's opinion on a piece had anything to do with credibility. Although I give him higher marks for credibility than MSM.
Lol, it doesn't matter what you say, credibility is not a matter of opinion. The very fact that you think so brands you as a completely brainwashed tRumpkin.

So go back to your alternative facts.

I considered pelsoi just another wishy washy congress critter, until she stood up to a tyrant

~S~
A tyrant? The guy who gave up half his Presidentt's salary to credible alcoholism research to help America get rid of it's #1 drug problem that causes lots of traffic deaths, divorces, suicides, cirrhosis of the liver, jail time for victims of alcoholism, child abuse and abandonment, juvenile detention issues, and the whole nine yards?

Uh, I don't think so. Although I know that's a term you tax-raising ninnyhammer Democrats like to paint people who didn't vote for Hillary, who manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? You poor baby. :blahblah:

~S~
A tyrant? The guy who gave up half his Presidentt's salary to credible alcoholism research to help America get rid of it's #1 drug problem that causes lots of traffic deaths, divorces, suicides, cirrhosis of the liver, jail time for victims of alcoholism, child abuse and abandonment, juvenile detention issues, and the whole nine yards?

Uh, I don't think so. Although I know that's a term you tax-raising ninnyhammer Democrats like to paint people who didn't vote for Hillary, who manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory? You poor baby. :blahblah:
Your thread is based on lies. Shouldn’t you be more concerned about that than your fuzzy math over the president’s salary?

Forum List

Back