Should Nancy Pelosi Resign Due to Her Temper Tantrum? Vote Here!

Should Nancy Pelosi Resign as Speaker of the House?

• Yes she should resign.. The Speaker of the House should be a peacemaker.

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • No she should not resign and should get more secret agents to protect her from angry voters.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I'll Wait 3 more days to see if she changes her mind about President Trump's State of Union speech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Speaker of the House should keep showing how powerful she is to beat Trump down

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • She's wrong but she should not resign

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • She's wrong for putting her bruised ego above the American people. and should get out.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I am undecided.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

Your fat asssed POS should resign for:
1) Lying to the American people
2) Colluding with the Russians
3) Accepting foreign money (emoluments)
4) Abusing women
5) Disparaging our veterans
6) Ending the Iran agreement
7) Being Putin's bitch
8) Tariffs
9) Shutting down government because of the wall
10) Just being an overall loud mouth asshole who has insulted our allies

Nancy Pelosi should not resign for exercising her duties as Speaker. She raised many kids & knows how to handle a two year old's temper tantrum.

No collusion was found in 2 years on Donald Trump, according to a special announcement last week or so ago by Special Counsellor Mueller, so he is more like Putin's thorn not his "bitch." He's not in charge of disbursing payments to employees of the government. That's the responsibility of the House, of which Nancy Pelosi is the Union Boss, I mean, Speaker of the House.

My, oh, my you have those idiotic DNC Partyline notes established in your mind. Nobody I know can fix idiotic. :whipg:

Mueller never said there was no collusion. Wishful thinking on your part. Explain what Trump meant when he said : No one from my campaign had any contact with the Russians". You really need to learn what a emoluments are.

Trump, who just recently lowered sanctions on Russians.

Sean Hannity says Nancy Pelosi banning President Trump from giving his State of the Union Address is due to her temper tantrum of losing her free rides on Air Force planes which cost taxpayers $200 Million dollars.
You are free to watch Sean Hannity's discussion before you decide if you haven't already decided:

Discuss, please.

4) Abusing women
7) Being Putin's bitch
8) Tariffs

Nancy Pelosi should not resign for exercising her duties as Speaker. She raised many kids & knows how to handle a two year old's temper tantrum.

No collusion was found in 2 years on Donald Trump, according to a special announcement last week or so ago by Special Counsellor Mueller, so he is more like Putin's thorn not his "bitch." He's not in charge of disbursing payments to employees of the government. That's the responsibility of the House, of which Nancy Pelosi is the Union Boss, I mean, Speaker of the House.

My, oh, my you have those idiotic DNC Partyline notes established in your mind. Nobody I know can fix idiotic. :whipg:

Mueller never said there was no collusion. Wishful thinking on your part. Explain what Trump meant when he said : No one from my campaign had any contact with the Russians". You really need to learn what a emoluments are.

Sounds like it is you who doesn't know what emoluments are . Hint they aren't contact with Russians.

Discuss, please.

Yeah, the person who just beat Trump should resign. Okay.

Man, you people are seriously deluded.

A crippled drunken brain stroke victim who is barely conscious, according to the pseudocon echo chamber, just forced Trump into a corner. Feel the butt hurt, son!

Oh, I forgot one thing. I've been looking up what costs the Democrats have inflicted against taxpayers for the Special Counsel which has gone on now for almost two years after unofficially starting before President Trump was sworn in, but officially in the spring of 2017. The first season it was instigated, the cost was about $4 million, but has investigated so much more than mere "collusion" with the Russians, who are being criticized by the press as enemies of the state even though they tore down the wall during the presidency of George H. W. Bush. The Russians were so nonplussed they got rid of Mikhail Gorbachev and eventually placed in former KGB guy, Vladimir Putin as their leader, which he is to this day. In the meantime, their allies in the Middle East actually tried to assassinate the first President Bush, which didn't go over very well with the Republicans or Democrats at the time. Oh, just never mind.

I'm pretty sure with all the additions the National Democrat Party machine has placed before Special Counsel Mueller, they have inflicted about $40,000,000 to decimate President Trump's efficacy in building a wall to keep out trouble from the flood of immigration coming from the south of the border, which they were all chummy and gung-ho about when they voted to fund the wall-building project under President Obama. That ended when President Trump took up the cause and it sunk in that all those freebie votes to the DNC could vanish. *sigh* Oh, the wayward winds of politics....

Forty Million bucks expropriated from the pockets of middle class Americans? And Nancy Pelosi's joy rides to everywhere diverting military funding into her partying with her friends costing Joe taxpayer and additional $200,000,000?

How we gonna pay all that shit and keep the taxes low enough for people to barely make ends meet have to pay for endless expenses of a war that freed Americans from slavery by Republicans nearly 180 years ago? Feh! Yipe out the leaders of the DNC Party. They'll be dead and gone before 4 generations of Americans are forced to pay for this folly of endless gummint spending. And they don't care, because they're getting rich and having a lot of fun vacations to Puerto Rico and other ports o' call that aren't benefitting American ports o' call at all. :(

Y'all have a nice day, but please do what you can to make your DNC leaders cough up their own wealth instead of tapping the Fed for vacation bucks. Amen. I got work to do in the real world, but I'll be back later as time permits. ;)
Oh fuck off to the assdfuck apaty thaty wasted years& years on Ken Stasrr & then years on Congressional hearings on Hillary Clinton./

Fuck your hypocrisy you poor excuse for a human being.

Discuss, please.

I do think it absurd for her to ban him from giving the SOTU......it's like WTH????

It was also absurd for him to ban her from flying. Trump is such a bully I think the only thing he understands is quid pro quo.

Discuss, please.

4) Abusing women
7) Being Putin's bitch
8) Tariffs

Sounds like it is you who doesn't know what emoluments are . Hint they aren't contact with Russians.

Sounds to me like you are dumber than shit because my emoluments comment had NOTHING to do with the fucking Russians. (A

Discuss, please.

I do think it absurd for her to ban him from giving the SOTU......it's like WTH????

It was also absurd for him to ban her from flying. Trump is such a bully I think the only thing he understands is quid pro quo.

Yeah Democrats never bully , do they?

In fact that is why you assholes hate Trump so much, he fights back when the bullies come after him. You're used to Republicans cowering.

Discuss, please.

In fairness to Pelosi, I'm pretty sure her temper tantrum started before she got grounded.

Discuss, please.

and that may very well be true...….and neither are helping to unify the country

Lmao at credibility being a "matter of opinion".

You kids and your "alternative facts".

Lololololololololol

My understanding of his show and any comments made.....such as Pelosi throwing an ego temper tantrum......is based on his opinion of the events of her banning the President from the SOTU....not to mention denying his attempts of negotiations on the wall and shutdown.

Fact is.....yes she's obviously drunk on her power of office to thwart the sitting President at every turn.

BTW...….I'm probably older than you are, so keep your snap judgements to yourself
First, conservatives are shallow and require no more than snap judgments. Second I don't care how old you are. Act like a child I'm gonna call you a child. Third maybe insHannity should stop pretending he's a news source.

And no matter what credibility is still not a matter of opinion.

Well apparently Democrats do require more in depth explanations because their too stupid to understand anything that doesn't bash Trump or anything outside their own sphere of hate.

Tell you what...….I'm not going into explanations but will suggest you go back and re-read all my comments you've quoted. IF you aren't a troll, you'll see I didn't say Hannity's opinion on a piece had anything to do with credibility. Although I give him higher marks for credibility than MSM.
Lol, it doesn't matter what you say, credibility is not a matter of opinion. The very fact that you think so brands you as a completely brainwashed tRumpkin.

So go back to your alternative facts.

Polly want a cracker?

No entiendo?????

YOUR opinion of Hannity's credibility is the same as MY opinion on MSM's credibility...….NOW do you get it?

dumbass....
Lol, credibility is not an opinion based thing.

My understanding of his show and any comments made.....such as Pelosi throwing an ego temper tantrum......is based on his opinion of the events of her banning the President from the SOTU....not to mention denying his attempts of negotiations on the wall and shutdown.

Fact is.....yes she's obviously drunk on her power of office to thwart the sitting President at every turn.

BTW...….I'm probably older than you are, so keep your snap judgements to yourself
First, conservatives are shallow and require no more than snap judgments. Second I don't care how old you are. Act like a child I'm gonna call you a child. Third maybe insHannity should stop pretending he's a news source.

And no matter what credibility is still not a matter of opinion.

Well apparently Democrats do require more in depth explanations because their too stupid to understand anything that doesn't bash Trump or anything outside their own sphere of hate.

Tell you what...….I'm not going into explanations but will suggest you go back and re-read all my comments you've quoted. IF you aren't a troll, you'll see I didn't say Hannity's opinion on a piece had anything to do with credibility. Although I give him higher marks for credibility than MSM.
Lol, it doesn't matter what you say, credibility is not a matter of opinion. The very fact that you think so brands you as a completely brainwashed tRumpkin.

So go back to your alternative facts.

Polly want a cracker?

No entiendo?????

YOUR opinion of Hannity's credibility is the same as MY opinion on MSM's credibility...….NOW do you get it?

dumbass....
Lol, credibility is not an opinion based thing.

So you admit CNN, WAPO, HuffPo, etc.....aren't credible??????

Trump should continue to block all military perks to Congress until they get their shit together.
Definitely. No more extravagant vacations with their 93 people entourages. Even after they get their shit together.

I have never understood why they're not required to document EXACTLY how and why their jobs require this particular trip, and EXACTLY how and why this or that staffer is necessary to accompany them. And if they can't do that, they pay for it themselves. Every other human being in America with an expense account has to do so.

Discuss, please.

4) Abusing women
7) Being Putin's bitch
8) Tariffs

You really do believe in the lying press, don't ya.
Trump has a way of getting his enemies to see the light because he is skilled in deal making. If he lowered sanctions on Russia, they backed off, baby, after seeing the light of getting along with America as opposed to another cold war. Funny how you aren't patting him on the back for keeping America out of needless conflicts.

If the Democrats want to get anything they want passed they need to get rid of Pelosi.
Well, Sly, the Democrats take pride in being like Donkeys. When they balk, that means they don't go forward until they fogedaboutdit, whenever the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood strikes 'em. Did I say moo? Maybe I shoulda said gonk! Yeah, that's a donkey in a good mood after a nice vacation in Puerto Rico or somewhere taxpayers will be footing a nice, big fat hotel and expenses bill to pay.

Nancy and The Donald should throw down UFC style. And may they both lose!

Discuss, please.

Yeah, the person who just beat Trump should resign. Okay.

Man, you people are seriously deluded.

A crippled drunken brain stroke victim who is barely conscious, according to the pseudocon echo chamber, just forced Trump into a corner. Feel the butt hurt, son!

You're confused, dear. Pelosi beat the crap out of the American taxpayer for her private travel expenses that other congresscritters pay for privately. Our country relies on the House Speaker to be a diplomat when dealing with other branches of the government, not a ninnyhammering curmudgeon that Mrs. Pelosi has made of herself by acting like a spoiled brat who did something so bad her parents' withheld her ice cream treats for the afternoon.

Delusion is putting up with an extravagant Nancy Pelosi for 40 years then wondering why not one single Democrat in the entire party would dare tell her she's WAYYYYYYYYYY out of line when she lets her personal hatred for people she cannot push around gets so far out of control the Demmie reporters write jerk off praise to appease the beast that uses her office like a free credit card to take down those who tell her no.

Since you apparently profit from this spendthrift's behaviors, it's no wonder you would ninnyhammer against anyone who objected to being taken advantage of by wasteful government spending.

Last year, a person I cared about died at the age of 20 from drugs traced to a drug ring who used Coyotes to deliver their products illegally to the border state in which we reside. I'm not letting go of reducing drugs from illegal suppliers by stopping the flow over the border, and saving border patrol's lives in the process. We have too many first responders dying in this world anyways. Why make it easy on the perpetrators of these needless deaths. One died last week leaving four young kids and a widow.

Discuss, please.

and that may very well be true...….and neither are helping to unify the country

That may be so, but taxpayers won't be footing any more bills for Nancy's fabulous family flings. The last straw was her inviting 93 people, mainly family, to go along for taxpayers to pay for their high times. Other Congresspeople have to pay their own flight costs, but now the costs are in the hundreds of millions of dollars for an excessive number of trips per annum, charging it out to the military instead of giving our defenders an increase in pay. I'm glad our President ended this egregious practice, and I hope it never resurfaces in a time of peace.

Why resign now?

Once Trump and Pence are impeached.......Pelosi will become President
So, all of the Demmies can live happily forever?

First, you have to have an impeachable offense. This kettle of fish broke headlines the day after Donald Trump won the Republican primaries.

Just because you and your pals WANT to do this, you still have to have probity on your side. That's the one thing I don't think you will ever have, because in spite of what psychologists may preach to students of communications known as the self-fulfilling prophecy, over the years we have learned to make you prove your false allegations before you pounce on another innocent person. When Union goonery was the platform, anything went. Now, unions have learned that in order to win, they have to put out more work in exchange for pie-in-the-sky wages. That works for everyone. Now if the Democrats would just work as hard for America as they work to feather their own nests, they might bend an ear, but nooooooooo, it's Pelosi's way or the stairway going down. lolol

Fortunately for us, we're hard working and good-hearted people in the Republican Party, and we don't have to rely on made up stories to get attention and the pretension of press piety to kick a Republican leader straight in the well, you know. :redface:

Forum List

Back