Should New England Patriots change their name because Patriot is dog whistle for racist?

We all know Patriot is a dog whistle for Nationalism, which is a dog whistle for White Nationalist, which is a dog whistle for White Supremacy, which is a bullhorn for racist.

You really had to reach for that line of reasoning lol.
Say hello to the REDSKINS while you're daydreaming

Not the same thing.
Exactly the same thing. A bunch of butthurt social justice pansies partaking in recreational outrage

We all know Patriot is a dog whistle for Nationalism, which is a dog whistle for White Nationalist, which is a dog whistle for White Supremacy, which is a bullhorn for racist.

/—-/ Our organization is outraged over the appropriation of tree names for sports teams like the Canadian Maple Leaves. I seethe with rage. Home

England has trees?

/—-/ Our organization is outraged over the appropriation of tree names for sports teams like the Canadian Maple Leaves. I seethe with rage. Home

Why exactly am I looking at a page of the Tree Council in the UK?

Say hello to the REDSKINS while you're daydreaming

Not the same thing.
Exactly the same thing. A bunch of butthurt social justice pansies partaking in recreational outrage

I'm not disagreeing with that.

/—-/ You Tree Deniers need to be thrown in prison.

Hell the Democratic party should change their name, all the racists and clan members were Dem's. The use of the word 'democrat' should be scrubbed from schools and the media.

England has trees?
/—-/ Here is photographic evidence of trees in England.
34AB458A-C59E-48A3-BF13-371935B48D6B.jpeg

Last edited:

It's a little early to be drinking, but hey, it is the weekend.

All fans and players and management of the Patriots are misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic racist if they disagree.

They should be the New England Football Players.
We all know "republican" is a dog whistle for white supremacists as well. You guys gonna change names soon?

Sure. I’d prefer the name be dropped entirely and there are no fucking parties whatsoever.
But then who would you tRumpkins rant about?

All fans and players and management of the Patriots are misogynist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic xenophobic racist if they disagree.

We all know "republican" is a dog whistle for white supremacists as well. You guys gonna change names soon?

Sure. I’d prefer the name be dropped entirely and there are no fucking parties whatsoever.

Who do want to win the primary and why?

/—-/ AOC

It's a little early to be drinking, but hey, it is the weekend.
/—-/ Define early — belch

That's a complicated question.

My personal preference would be Harris. My hope is Biden. I don't think we could get a black woman elected at this time.

Forum List

Back