Should Stand Your Ground Be Applied To Riot Police ?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Should rioters forfeit their right to be protected against being shot? I am not talking peaceful protesters. I am talking about those who incite riots and attack people and police with bottles, etc.
if people congregate onto private property and attempt to burn a structure or loot, should anyone be clear to stop the offenders anyway possible.

911 should also stand for a 9mm with 11 rounds. Instant justice.

Should rioters forfeit their right to be protected against being shot? I am not talking peaceful protesters. I am talking about those who incite riots and attack people and police with bottles, etc.
if people congregate onto private property and attempt to burn a structure or loot, should anyone be clear to stop the offenders anyway possible.

Do you mean the riot police who go into a peaceful protest and start a riot?

Examples please. Links? When? Where? Can you prove it in a court of law. If the cops have personal cameras and they are turned on the world can decide.

Examples please. Links? When? Where? Can you prove it in a court of law. If the cops have personal cameras and they are turned on the world can decide.

15025398, member: 21837"]

Cameras aren't unusual.

Camera obscura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the case of the situation depicted in the video under the post, "BLM beat down whites in Milwaukee," I'm all for riot police or the national guard using indiscriminate violence toward the rioters.

Forum List

Back