🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should the "Coughing Queen" (hiLIARy) be forced to take a physical?

Physical prior to becoming a candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
First we had the birthers for Obama. Now we got the healthers for Hilary. This is why no one takes conservatives seriously anymore. Y'all focus on stupid shit like this. Conservatives come up with these fantasies in their heads to discredit democratic candidates instead of using rational and valid arguments.

"I ain't no waze tie er ...zzzzzZzZZzzzzzzzz..." -Hillary 9/11/2016

She has released as much or more than just about every previous presidential candidate has released.

Just about every? Nice try. Not as much as McCain did after all that caterwauling, which was everything.

Release the full records.

I'm not familiar with what prompted McCain to release more. I can tell you that I never heard Obama mention a word about his health.

I don't know exactly what prompted him either, but I imagine it was the narrative developed by the left, complete with articles, press coverage, etc., similar to what we're seeing now. It became a major issue, so he released them.

At this point I think clinton should also. Not doing so hurts her, imo, unless she's hiding something that would be more damaging if revealed. The same was true of those goldmann transcripts. She could shut this down in a blink by simply releasing them, but is choosing not to for some reason, leaving people to speculate, correctly or not, that it's because she is hiding something.

You imagine? Well....isn't that special?

Point...it wasn't the other party's nominee who was hounding the guy to release anything. If you can't see why that point is of interest, then I cannot help you.

No reason to be a fuckhead. After whining in this very thread about someone else responding to your 'respectful' comments in a similar fashion it also makes you look like a total idiot. I read that and said 'hey, good, someone wants to have a reasonable dialogue' and responded in a respectful fashion. Turns out that what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander, which perfectly illustrates the point.

what you state isn't the point, it's the point you were trying to make, parsing the issue to detract from the fact that the libs pulled exactly this shit in 2008 and are now whining like a bunch of bitches about it, and THAT is the point.

What libs? The candidate? The campaign manager? The high level political surrogate?

No. They did no such thing. That was the media.....forever in the game to get a close race....who asked about McCain's medical records. Just like now....except now it is the TRUMP CAMPAIGN leading them on every day.

Now....when you start dealing with those facts, we can move forward. Please note.....there is no credible report from any credible source which calls Clinton's health into question. None.

ow....when you start dealing with those facts, we can move forward. Please note.....there is no credible report from any credible source which calls Clinton's health into question. None.
how many eyewitnesses to her coughing fits?

Did she have one yesterday? She had three public appearances yesterday. Did she have a coughing fit?

Do you know that there are many reasons why a person might develop a cough? I'll bet you can even name several which don't indicate a major health issue.

How do you feel as a person who is so desperate to win an election that you will basically make things up?

Just about every? Nice try. Not as much as McCain did after all that caterwauling, which was everything.

I'm not familiar with what prompted McCain to release more. I can tell you that I never heard Obama mention a word about his health.

I don't know exactly what prompted him either, but I imagine it was the narrative developed by the left, complete with articles, press coverage, etc., similar to what we're seeing now. It became a major issue, so he released them.

At this point I think clinton should also. Not doing so hurts her, imo, unless she's hiding something that would be more damaging if revealed. The same was true of those goldmann transcripts. She could shut this down in a blink by simply releasing them, but is choosing not to for some reason, leaving people to speculate, correctly or not, that it's because she is hiding something.

Point...it wasn't the other party's nominee who was hounding the guy to release anything. If you can't see why that point is of interest, then I cannot help you.

No reason to be a fuckhead. After whining in this very thread about someone else responding to your 'respectful' comments in a similar fashion it also makes you look like a total idiot. I read that and said 'hey, good, someone wants to have a reasonable dialogue' and responded in a respectful fashion. Turns out that what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander, which perfectly illustrates the point.

what you state isn't the point, it's the point you were trying to make, parsing the issue to detract from the fact that the libs pulled exactly this shit in 2008 and are now whining like a bunch of bitches about it, and THAT is the point.

What libs? The candidate? The campaign manager? The high level political surrogate?

No. They did no such thing. That was the media.....forever in the game to get a close race....who asked about McCain's medical records. Just like now....except now it is the TRUMP CAMPAIGN leading them on every day.

Now....when you start dealing with those facts, we can move forward. Please note.....there is no credible report from any credible source which calls Clinton's health into question. None.

I'll start dealing with those facts when they're actually facts, as it wasn't just the "media"

"Last month, Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Missouri Democrat and a supporter of Democratic candidate Sen. Barack Obama, said McCain's age and skin cancer history were fair game as a campaign issue"

McCain faces questions on age, health - CNN.com

I'll start dealing with those facts when they're actually facts, as it wasn't just the "media"

"Last month, Sen. Claire McCaskill, a Missouri Democrat and a supporter of Democratic candidate Sen. Barack Obama, said McCain's age and skin cancer history were fair game as a campaign issue"

You found a supporter! Awesome. Was she a surrogate or was she the campaign manager? We know she wasn't the candidate.

What did Obama have to say about it? Anything?

You found a supporter! Awesome. Was she a surrogate or was she the campaign manager? We know she wasn't the candidate.

No, I found someone outside the media, or the 'surrogate' you asked for. Your argument that this was just 'the media' has been unequivocally debunked.

And of course now you move the goalposts. How very typical...

No, I found someone outside the media, or the 'surrogate' you asked for. Your argument that this was just 'the media' has been unequivocally debunked.

You found one supporter. That's awesome. I moved no goalposts. You are having difficulty admitting that Obama didn't question McCains health and did not make it a campaign issue. Sorry that you are struggling.

You found one supporter. That's awesome. I moved no goalposts. You are having difficulty admitting that Obama didn't question McCains health and did not make it a campaign issue. Sorry that you are struggling.

You want more than one? Ok, how about Harry reid and Chuck schumer and some doctors?

"The state of McCain's health has become an increasingly important issue in the general election. In an interview with George Stephanopoulos last Sunday, Senator Claire McCaskill pointed to McCain's advanced age and history of melanoma as "a reality here that we have to face." Responding to a question about McCain's cancer, Senator Harry Reid told blogger Matt Stoller last month, "Health issues are extremely important. . .There should be total transparency when a person is running for President of the United States." Senator Chuck Schumer told Stoller, "When you're running for president, everything should be public including your full medical records."

2,000 Doctors Call on McCain to Release His Medical Records

You are flat wrong. The libs came after this issue hard and are now mewling about the same being done to their candidate.

Boo. Hoo.

You want more than one? Ok, how about Harry reid and Chuck schumer and some doctors?

"The state of McCain's health has become an increasingly important issue in the general election. In an interview with George Stephanopoulos last Sunday, Senator Claire McCaskill pointed to McCain's advanced age and history of melanoma as "a reality here that we have to face." Responding to a question about McCain's cancer, Senator Harry Reid told blogger Matt Stoller last month, "Health issues are extremely important. . .There should be total transparency when a person is running for President of the United States." Senator Chuck Schumer told Stoller, "When you're running for president, everything should be public including your full medical records."

You are flat wrong. The libs came after this issue hard and are now mewling about the same being done to their candidate.

Boo. Hoo.

They were asked questions by the media. They did not make it a campaign issue. You are reaching.

Boo. Hoo.

They were asked questions by the media. They did not make it a campaign issue. You are reaching.

Baloney. Here's harry saying full transparency is very important. He wasn't asked that, but took it there all on his own.

Boo. Hoo.

Baloney. Here's harry saying full transparency is very important. He wasn't asked that, but took it there all on his own.

The question asked was " What is the relevance of John McCain's cancer? He was asked about it.

Last time. The Obama campaign DID NOT EXPLOIT McCAINS HEALTH ISSUES. See ya.....

Boo. Hoo.

The question asked was " What is the relevance of John McCain's cancer? He was asked about it.

Last time. The Obama campaign DID NOT EXPLOIT McCAINS HEALTH ISSUES. See ya.....

And then he expounded on it.

I never said anything about Obama. Let's recap, shall we.

I said liberals made this an issue in 2008, and nothing about obama or any specific anyone, despite your attempts to steer the conversation there.

You said it was not so, that it was just the media. I have conclusively disproven that, providing quotes from 3 high level democrats on this issue.

It wasn't just the media, it wasn't some lackey running at the mouth. The dem leadership was out there with this narrative, which I've also now shown you on videotape.

I know you'll never admit to being wrong, but I have supported what I said with links and video. You can keep arguing it, but you might want to change your avatar to Don Quixote at this point....

Boo. Hoo.

I said liberals made this an issue in 2008, and nothing about obama or any specific anyone, despite your attempts to steer the conversation there.

You said it was not so, that it was just the media. I have conclusively disproven that, providing quotes from 3 high level democrats on this issue.

It wasn't just the media, it wasn't some lackey running at the mouth. The dem leadership was out there with this narrative, which I've also now shown you on videotape.

I know you'll never admit to being wrong, but I have supported what I said with links and video. You can keep arguing it, but you might want to change your avatar to Don Quixote at this point....

I admit to being wrong often. You don't have call to make that claim.

This is not one of those cases. Sorry. It was media driven and no campaign manage or high level surrogate made it an issue.

I believe that it should be req'd of her given her on- camera illness'

I also read somewhere that if she dropped-dead on the campaign trail it would force Obama
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
into a 3rd- term

LOL- and how are you going to 'force' her or Trump to do anything?

And clearly you are reading right wing nut job materials- you should try reading the Constitution instead.

I believe that it should be req'd of her given her on- camera illness'

I also read somewhere that if she dropped-dead on the campaign trail it would force Obama
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
into a 3rd- term
Republicans love to "FORCE" people to do things. It's part of who they are.

Look at what they did to Obama. No wonder in some areas Trump pols at 0%.
Coming from someone who wants to force Trump to show his tax returns. You are so fake.

No one can 'force' Trump to show his tax returns.

But one can point out that Trump is hiding his tax returns from voters- unlike Hillary Clinton.

Remember we have exactly the same degree of medical information for Trump and Clinton- but Trump is the only one hiding his tax returns.

Boo. Hoo.

I admit to being wrong often. You don't have call to make that claim.

This is not one of those cases. Sorry. It was media driven and no campaign manage or high level surrogate made it an issue.

dem PACs ran ads making it an issue also.

Liberal groups make issue of McCain's skin cancer - USATODAY.com

"WASHINGTON — Two liberal political action committees are making an issue of John McCain's past bouts with skin cancer in a television commercial that features his facial scar and demands that the Republican presidential nominee release his medical records to the public.
The 30-second ad, so far airing for $50,000 only on MSNBC, is paid for by Brave New PAC and Democracy for America, a political group headed by James Dean, the brother of Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean.

"John McCain is 72 years old and had cancer 4 times," the ad's text says over a black-and-white image of McCain with the left side of his face bandaged after surgery in 2000. "Why won't McCain release his medical records"

The media does not make politicians, who make their living staying on message, say anything, nor does it compel PACs to run commercials.

She has released as much or more than just about every previous presidential candidate has released.

Thats his M.O., treat everyone like sh*t who presents an argument he can't rebut.

'twas ever thus

Forum List

Back