Should the "Coughing Queen" (hiLIARy) be forced to take a physical?

Physical prior to becoming a candidate?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Physical no, but she should release her medical records.

The libs wailed until McCain did and that was over, what, a guy living in arizona having skin cancer removed 8 years before the election. They were doubling down repeatedly on that calling him unstable, that he might have early onset dementia, blah, blah and then it was all about Sarah Palin being one heartbeat from the oval office with this guy, who was at death's door 8 years ago, and rode that pony all the way through election, even after he released his records.

He looked a lot healthier than clinton does at this stage of the election, in fact had no obvious issues whatsoever, and now the same people making a huge issue of him having skin cancer removed 8 years prior now label it a conspiracy theory when the tables are turned on them.

She's taking off for 5 days now. Apparently getting instructions on her earpiece during the CinC forum was exhausting

The libs wailed until McCain did and that was over, what, a guy living in arizona having skin cancer removed 8 years before the election. They were doubling down repeatedly on that calling him unstable, that he might have early onset dementia, blah, blah and then it was all about Sarah Palin being one heartbeat from the oval office with this guy, who was at death's door 8 years ago, and rode that pony all the way through election, even after he released his records.

He looked a lot healthier than clinton does at this stage of the election, in fact had no obvious issues whatsoever, and now the same people making a huge issue of him having skin cancer removed 8 years prior now label it a conspiracy theory when the tables are turned on them.

She has released as much or more than just about every previous presidential candidate has released.

I believe that it should be req'd of her given her on- camera illness'

I also read somewhere that if she dropped-dead on the campaign trail it would force Obama
user603505_pic42899_1255115865.gif
into a 3rd- term
Maybe they could have a vet check her for kennel cough...

She has released as much or more than just about every previous presidential candidate has released.

Just about every? Nice try. Not as much as McCain did after all that caterwauling, which was everything.

Release the full records.

The answer to the question is no. Hillary Clinton has released the standard level of medical information that candidates have traditionally issued.

The idea that she is gravely ill is nothing more than hopeful speculation on the part of those who do not wish to see her win this election.
link?

Just about every? Nice try. Not as much as McCain did after all that caterwauling, which was everything.

^ that

I'm not familiar with what prompted McCain to release more. I can tell you that I never heard Obama mention a word about his health.

The answer to the question is no. Hillary Clinton has released the standard level of medical information that candidates have traditionally issued.

The idea that she is gravely ill is nothing more than hopeful speculation on the part of those who do not wish to see her win this election.
link?

Eat shit dummy. Your guy endorsed her and is spending your money to campaign for her. You are a very poor loser.

First we had the birthers for Obama. Now we got the healthers for Hilary. This is why no one takes conservatives seriously anymore. Y'all focus on stupid shit like this. Conservatives come up with these fantasies in their heads to discredit democratic candidates instead of using rational and valid arguments.

link?

Eat shit dummy. Your guy endorsed her and is spending your money to campaign for her. You are a very poor loser.
Using "the lesser of two evils" logic, yes he endorsed her. Thats called a "tepid" endorsement kid ESPECIALLY after what was revealed hiLIARy & the DNC perpetrated on Bernie

You're welcome

BTW- whats the deal w/ the profanity? I must've struck a nerve :( :laugh:

link?

Using "the lesser of two evils" logic, yes he endorsed her. Thats called a "tepid" endorsement kid ESPECIALLY after what was revealed hiLIARy & the DNC perpetrated on Bernie

You're welcome

BTW- whats the deal w/ the profanity? I must've struck a nerve :( :laugh:

A nerve? Nah. I've witnessed you vomitting your butthurt all over the forum for months. I said nothing. I responded with a respectful reply to this thread and you dropped the lame "link?" reply. You are acting like a dick. So...I spoke to you accordingly.

I'm not familiar with what prompted McCain to release more. I can tell you that I never heard Obama mention a word about his health.

I don't know exactly what prompted him either, but I imagine it was the narrative developed by the left, complete with articles, press coverage, etc., similar to what we're seeing now. It became a major issue, so he released them.

At this point I think clinton should also. Not doing so hurts her, imo, unless she's hiding something that would be more damaging if revealed. The same was true of those goldmann transcripts. She could shut this down in a blink by simply releasing them, but is choosing not to for some reason, leaving people to speculate, correctly or not, that it's because she is hiding something.

link?

You're welcome

BTW- whats the deal w/ the profanity? I must've struck a nerve :( [emoji23]

A nerve? Nah. I've witnessed you vomitting your butthurt all over the forum for months. I said nothing. I responded with a respectful reply to this thread and you dropped the lame "link?" reply. You are acting like a dick. So...I spoke to you accordingly.
Asking for a link is being a dick? Perhaps to a low- info, Dem minion like yourself but not to EVERYONE ELSE ON EVERY FORUM ON THE PLANET!!!

IOW- links arent optional

I'm done e/ you kid

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

I don't know exactly what prompted him either, but I imagine it was the narrative developed by the left, complete with articles, press coverage, etc., similar to what we're seeing now. It became a major issue, so he released them.

At this point I think clinton should also. Not doing so hurts her, imo, unless she's hiding something that would be more damaging if revealed. The same was true of those goldmann transcripts. She could shut this down in a blink by simply releasing them, but is choosing not to for some reason, leaving people to speculate, correctly or not, that it's because she is hiding something.
Good points

First we had the birthers for Obama. Now we got the healthers for Hilary. This is why no one takes conservatives seriously anymore. Y'all focus on stupid shit like this. Conservatives come up with these fantasies in their heads to discredit democratic candidates instead of using rational and valid arguments.
Here we have a transfreak ridiculing others for their "fantasies" roflol

Awesome

You imagine? Well....isn't that special?

Point...it wasn't the other party's nominee who was hounding the guy to release anything. If you can't see why that point is of interest, then I cannot help you.

link?

You're welcome

BTW- whats the deal w/ the profanity? I must've struck a nerve :( [emoji23]

Asking for a link is being a dick? Perhaps to a low- info, Dem minion like yourself but not to EVERYONE ELSE ON EVERY FORUM ON THE PLANET!!!

IOW- links arent optional

I'm done e/ you kid

Yeah...you asked for a link to a statement of fact that you already know is a statement of fact. It's called trying to bore others into leaving the discussion.

You are done with me? That's a hoot.

You imagine? Well....isn't that special?

Point...it wasn't the other party's nominee who was hounding the guy to release anything. If you can't see why that point is of interest, then I cannot help you.

No reason to be a fuckhead. After whining in this very thread about someone else responding to your 'respectful' comments in a similar fashion it also makes you look like a total idiot. I read that and said 'hey, good, someone wants to have a reasonable dialogue' and responded in a respectful fashion. Turns out that what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander, which perfectly illustrates the point.

what you state isn't the point, it's the point you were trying to make, parsing the issue to detract from the fact that the libs pulled exactly this shit in 2008 and are now whining like a bunch of bitches about it, and THAT is the point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back